Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepsolid VPN Lifetime - 13.50$ / about 11,40€ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keepsolid VPN Lifetime - 13.50$ / about 11,40€

Comments

• @Ympker said:
    Yet another Keepsolid VPN Promo on Stacksocial. Using this VPN since 2016 and it's been rock-solid. Also widely known and used among our community (check my signature). Includes Wireguard.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription/

Code: VPNUJULY21 (you need to be logged in to use the code)

have anyone tried stacking? previously i bought 1 plan with 5 devices? not sure if i use same email it will make it 10 devices supported. :)

• @ravenchad said:

@Ympker said:
    Yet another Keepsolid VPN Promo on Stacksocial. Using this VPN since 2016 and it's been rock-solid. Also widely known and used among our community (check my signature). Includes Wireguard.

have anyone tried stacking? previously i bought 1 plan with 5 devices? not sure if i use same email it will make it 10 devices supported. :)

Not the same account, but I have 2 accounts for a total of 10. Handy to run off a bunch of wireguard confs for a rainy day ;)

Thanked by 2Ympker tech2_AU
  • @dahartigan said:

@ravenchad said:

@Ympker said:

Not the same account, but I have 2 accounts for a total of 10. Handy to run off a bunch of wireguard confs for a rainy day ;)

Okay. i meant with same account

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@ravenchad said:

@dahartigan said:

@ravenchad said:

@Ympker said:

Okay. i meant with same account

I think this has been attempted before by someone on LET. It did not work out on the same account.

• can a user connected to the vpn server through intranet proxy? I couldn't see any option to fill in the proxy detail.

I noticed that it has keepsolid wise feature which is great. However, how can I use it if the connection is behind intranet proxy?

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited July 2021

"You can only use this coupon one time."

EDIT: Thank you @Ympker for this offer. You're awesome anyway.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • We are currently acquiring your license for this product. Please check back soon.

Does anyone know approximately how long this will take to activate?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

@drakula said:
    can a user connected to the vpn server through intranet proxy? I couldn't see any option to fill in the proxy detail.

I noticed that it has keepsolid wise feature which is great. However, how can I use it if the connection is behind intranet proxy?

Not sure, tbh. Best to consult their support. They are usually quick to reply :)

@default thanks for the words, mate! Yeah, always here for the vpn deals :D

@jerry_me for me all purchases on Stacksocial felt like they were kinda instantly avaialble. Maybe some extra fraud screening going on in the back? If it takes too long, contact them.

• JabJabJabJab Member

I don't really get this website. Wanted to pay via card, it was going to charge me my local VAT TAX 23% from the full 39.99$ not the 13.50$ price. The tax was almost the same as the promo price lolololololol. Clicked paypal, no tax. Makes no sense.

Let's see if this gonna work at all I am gonna get denied :D

Thanks @Ympker

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Thanks for sharing

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited July 2021

Worked :)

However definitely can't call it "almost instantly" - but this probably depends from traffic and timezones :-)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • frogfrog Barred

@JabJab said:
    I don't really get this website. Wanted to pay via card, it was going to charge me my local VAT TAX 23% from the full 39.99$ not the 13.50$ price. The tax was almost the same as the promo price lolololololol. Clicked paypal, no tax. Makes no sense.

Let's see if this gonna work at all I am gonna get denied :D

Thanks @Ympker

The first time I look at this offer it was $13.50 + $10 tax, but this time it didn't add any tax. And it works.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@JabJab said:

Worked :)

However definitely can't call it "almost instantly" - but this probably depends from traffic and timezones :-)

Glad it worked in the end :)

• Definitely feeling the effects of this sale, it's been a rocky last couple of days performance and reliability wise.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@hacktek said:
    Definitely feeling the effects of this sale, it's been a rocky last couple of days performance and reliability wise.

For me things have been solid, as usual. I am mostly on US-Virginia, Germany and Spain (usually using Wireguard or IKEV2; mobile and FireTV stick)

• Miami has been unreliable for me, both HTTPS proxy and ikev2

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@hacktek said:
    Miami has been unreliable for me, both HTTPS proxy and ikev2

Ah, fair enough. Not using Miami location, normally. US Virginia has been solid for me if you need another stable US location.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I ended up buying this after reading that they support wireguard, thank you for sharing!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Arkas said:
    I ended up buying this after reading that they support wireguard, thank you for sharing!

You are welcome :)

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • LehoLeho Member

not the best vpn, regret buying as i already had windscribe lifetime which is much better :/

• Looks like their US flix unblocking no longer working :|

• @danninov said:
    Looks like their US flix unblocking no longer working :|

Contact them, I am sure they can help you or tell you what the problem is. Make sure to clear your cache, too :)

@Leho I also have Windscribe Lifetime but while it has more features, I found Keepsolid to perform better and more stable (I use US-Virginia, Germany, Spain location with Ikev2,Wireguard).

• @Ympker said: Ympker

I not sure how Digital Ocean IP can be using to unlock these services? Just curious..

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Leho said:
    not the best vpn, regret buying as i already had windscribe lifetime which is much better :/

I also use windscribe. For the price however, I think this is better value.

• @Ympker said: Ympker

Did you tried Namecheap VPN? They has a huge list of locations

• @jenkki said:

@Ympker said: Ympker

I not sure how Digital Ocean IP can be using to unlock these services? Just curious..

They probably route the traffic probably through another exit or their smartdns.

I did not try Namecheap VPS. It has no lifetime deal and recurring subs, so I am not really interested. NordVPN, ExpressVPN, AirVPN etc also have many locations. But they also have recurring fees. Enjoying my lifetime deals for now :)

• @Ympker said: I did not try Namecheap VPS. It has no lifetime deal and recurring subs, so I am not really interested. NordVPN, ExpressVPN, AirVPN etc also have many locations. But they also have recurring fees.

Hah I even had a Avira VPN lifetime when they offer lifetime subscription for a very limited time :)

Namecheap VPN nice to try out $10 for the first year. Not all location are online but nice deal for a try out. Exactly if you have also domains with them. :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • LehoLeho Member

@Ympker said:

@danninov said:

Contact them, I am sure they can help you or tell you what the problem is. Make sure to clear your cache, too :)

@Leho I also have Windscribe Lifetime but while it has more features, I found Keepsolid to perform better and more stable (I use US-Virginia, Germany, Spain location with Ikev2,Wireguard).

idk why, i get double the speed on windscribe. :/

if anyone wants to buy my acct hmu ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Leho said:

@Ympker said:

@danninov said:

idk why, i get double the speed on windscribe. :/

if anyone wants to buy my acct hmu ;)

Probably depends on the server, I'd assume.

• i never reach my 300Mbps internet with any vpn so far. But with cloudflare warp, i can.