Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepsolid VPN Lifetime - 13.50$ / about 11,40€
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keepsolid VPN Lifetime - 13.50$ / about 11,40€

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited July 2021 in General

Yet another Keepsolid VPN Promo on Stacksocial. Using this VPN since 2016 and it's been rock-solid. Also widely known and used among our community (check my signature). Includes Wireguard.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription/

Code: VPNUJULY21 (you need to be logged in to use the code)

Comments

• Purchased. Thank you for sharing!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

It shows $39.99 for me...

Also does anyone know how to sell on stacksocial?

• @ericls said:

You have to login and enter the code at checkout.

Thanked by 1Ympker

@Xrmaddness said:

@ericls said:

You have to login and enter the code at checkout.

Thanks man

• MilonMilon Member

:'( it is possible to pay only with paypal

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

@Milon said:
    :'( it is possible to pay only with paypal

If you have a credit card, you can probably pay using Paypal even without having an account with them. Sincd Stacksocial is a US-based company (iirc), I assume Paypal and Credit Cards are the most frequently used payment options there. Bank transfer there apparently takes forever, someone told me.

• You can pay with credit cards as well, separate from the PayPal payment gateway.

• hacktekhacktek Member
    edited July 2021

This is an incredible deal. I got the previous lifetime and it's my go-to VPN now. Have been using it non-stop since I got it as my chrome proxy as well as my phone VPN. I am not using the app though because I did have some weirdness with the VPN disconnecting on its own and whatnot, I was able to set it up using Strongswan and it's been really solid, pretty much no disconnections on ikev2 even when roaming between wifi and mobile data.

On Chrome I set it up manually using SwitchyOmega because the browser extension disconnected every time I closed my laptop lid which was annoying af :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • If you use this for torrenting you'll find that the IP range is blocked by some peers and you'll have a hard time on some less healthy torrents

Thanked by 1dahartigan

Works with pfsense, good deal, hope it lasts

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • CybrCybr Member

LET will bankrupt me by August if the killer deals keep coming.

• defaultdefault Veteran

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @jugganuts said:
    If you use this for torrenting you'll find that the IP range is blocked by some peers and you'll have a hard time on some less healthy torrents

Interesting, Are you using the locations that are marked exclusively for torrenting ?

• @hacktek said:
    This is an incredible deal. I got the previous lifetime and it's my go-to VPN now. Have been using it non-stop since I got it as my chrome proxy as well as my phone VPN. I am not using the app though because I did have some weirdness with the VPN disconnecting on its own and whatnot, I was able to set it up using Strongswan and it's been really solid, pretty much no disconnections on ikev2 even when roaming between wifi and mobile data.

On Chrome I set it up manually using SwitchyOmega because the browser extension disconnected every time I closed my laptop lid which was annoying af :)

How do you extract proxy details?

• Search around LET, there's a thread with it. For the most part it's country-code.vpnunlimitedapp.com:3129 and your email/password.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • hnzlethnzlet Member

How long did it take you guys to get the product license after placing the order?

I got an error when I placed the order, but the order went through, but no money has left my PayPal account and the order status page reads "We are currently acquiring your license for this product. Please check back soon." It has been 20 minutes.

Is this normal or should I contact support?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@hnzlet said:
    How long did it take you guys to get the product license after placing the order?

I got an error when I placed the order, but the order went through, but no money has left my PayPal account and the order status page reads "We are currently acquiring your license for this product. Please check back soon." It has been 20 minutes.

Is this normal or should I contact support?

Any time I have bought smth with Stacksocial I got the license and order confirmation almost instantly iirc. If it takes too long, maybe reach out to them :)

Thanked by 1hnzlet
  • MilonMilon Member

@Ympker said:
    @kalimov622 said:

Believe it or not, I don’t use cards...

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

Depending on where you are you'll see some taxes show up on the final amount. Regardless, very good deal!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @rahulks said:

@jugganuts said:
    If you use this for torrenting you'll find that the IP range is blocked by some peers and you'll have a hard time on some less healthy torrents

Interesting, Are you using the locations that are marked exclusively for torrenting ?

Yes

• HakimHakim Member

@rahulks said: Interesting, Are you using the locations that are marked exclusively for torrenting ?

Torrenting only works on the server that marks for torrent. I tried other servers. It never connects to a peer.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Milon said:

@Ympker said:
    @kalimov622 said:

Believe it or not, I don’t use cards...

What payment method would you like them to offer, then? Maybe reach out and see if they can do a manual order for you? :)

• I cannot see Italy in their location list but I can see it in a screenshot they have in their page. Could somebody check it for me? Thanks

• @TheMister said:
    I cannot see Italy in their location list but I can see it in a screenshot they have in their page. Could somebody check it for me? Thanks

Shows up for me under the iOS app as “Italy (Movies & TV)”.

macOS blocks older insecure VPN types, so if using a mac you’ll need a third party vpn client that supports these configs (eg Shimo).

• YmpkerYmpker Member

For me, Italy also shows as "Italy (Movies & TV) " on the Android App.

• MilonMilon Member
    edited July 2021

@Ympker said:
    What payment method would you like them to offer, then? Maybe reach out and see if they can do a manual order for you? :)

BItcoinCash or WebMoney. I don't think they are interested. Or they would have added it long time ago.

Keepsolid accepts all these types of payment. Maybe I should try to ask them to sell me for $13.25 without Stacksocial? :-)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

@Milon said:

@Ympker said:

BItcoinCash or WebMoney. I don't think they are interested. Or they would have added it long time ago.

Keepsolid accepts all these types of payment. Maybe I should try to ask them to sell me for $13.25 without Stacksocial? :-)

I mean, you can always try. Keepsolid probably uses something like Paymentwall with lots and lots of payment gateaways (just like Nord, PureVPN, ExpressVPN and most other vpns)

• MilonMilon Member

@Ympker said:
    I mean, you can always try. Keepsolid probably uses something like Paymentwall with lots and lots of payment gateaways (just like Nord, PureVPN, ExpressVPN and most other vpns)

Fail.
    "StackSocial website doesn't relate to us so their promos don't apply to our official website.
    The current price for VPN subscription that includes premium features is $99 (as currently, we have 50% discount).
    On top of that you get 30 days money-back guarantee.
    The offers purchased via 3rd parties won't be covered by our refund policy and doesn't include premium features."

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

@Milon said:

@Ympker said:

Fail.
    "StackSocial website doesn't relate to us so their promos don't apply to our official website.
    The current price for VPN subscription that includes premium features is $99 (as currently, we have 50% discount).
    On top of that you get 30 days money-back guarantee.
    The offers purchased via 3rd parties won't be covered by our refund policy and doesn't include premium features."

At least you tried :)

• DwayneDwayne Member

@Milon said:

Does anybody know what these premium features are? The only difference in the descriptions I found after a quick glance are the number of servers (400+ vs. 500+) but I guess that's probably due to the description on Stacksocial not being updated.