Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me to choose Reseller Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me to choose Reseller Hosting

Hi,
I made some compare between 3 hosting companies, please need your help to choose the best one.
All of them are with Litespeed Enterprise, their support is good, uptime is good.

Here is the table,

Regards.

Comments

• @ChaoscripT said:
    Hi,
    I made some compare between 3 hosting companies, please need your help to choose the best one.
    All of them are with Litespeed Enterprise, their support is good, uptime is good.

Here is the table,

Regards.

I don't usually trust providers that give you "unlimited" storage, so number 2 is definitely not a good choice, specially considering that price. Smells like AlphaRacks to me.

As for the first one - not bad, but that's a lot of cpanel accounts, and might end bad if (when) cpanel goes for another price hike. So probably not a good choice if you're looking for something long term.

The third would be the one I'd go for, if it was my choice.

But that also depends on the provider itself, as there are some that I wouldn't touch with a shit stick (pretty sure the second one is one of them).

Thanked by 1ChaoscripT
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited July 2021

5.3GHz? Are they using i9-10900K and water cooling for webserver? xD Where did you get this info?

Based on this specs I would pick first because it has most ram and best I/O (if higher = better, I dont really know what you mean with this number, is it MB/s seq read or what?

Thanked by 1ChaoscripT
  • ChaoscripTChaoscripT Member
    edited July 2021

First,
    Thanks for quick replies :smile:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    I don't usually trust providers that give you "unlimited" storage, so number 2 is definitely not a good choice, specially considering that price. Smells like AlphaRacks to me.

As for the first one - not bad, but that's a lot of cpanel accounts, and might end bad if (when) cpanel goes for another price hike. So probably not a good choice if you're looking for something long term.

The third would be the one I'd go for, if it was my choice.

But that also depends on the provider itself, as there are some that I wouldn't touch with a shit stick (pretty sure the second one is one of them).

About provider Number 2,
    I don't love also providers that said "Unlimited", I prefer limits.
    Their other reseller have 50GB Space, so let's assume this reseller is with 100GB Space.
    I don't know about the company/story of AlphaRacks, What I can say is that company number 2 have more then 530 reviews at TrustPilot.

About provider Number 1,
    Yes, they give a lot of cPanel accounts, I'm not need all of that, but yes it's scary when cPanel will hike the price again.

@AXYZE said:
    5.3GHz? Are they using i9-10900K and water cooling for webserver? xD Where did you get this info?

Based on this specs I would pick first because it has most ram and best I/O (if higher = better, I dont really know what you mean with this number, is it MB/s seq read or what?

About provider 3, I get this info from their website, they use Intel® Xeon® W-1290P CPU.
    Yes, provider 1 have most RAM/CPU but you can see that their clock speed is the lowest. it's MB/s yes, I don't know if it's seq read or whatever, it's important?

Regards.

• gappergapper Member

Just get a 4GB RAM VPS from a premium provider like RamNode, BuyVM or Nexus Bytes and install DirectAdmin on it. I don't know about RamNode but at least BuyVM and Nexus Bytes offer free DA standard license.

• ChaoscripTChaoscripT Member
    edited July 2021

@gapper said:
    Just get a 4GB RAM VPS from a premium provider like RamNode, BuyVM or Nexus Bytes and install DirectAdmin on it. I don't know about RamNode but at least BuyVM and Nexus Bytes offer free DA standard license.

It's need management, I don't know how to manage VPS.
    Also with Litespeed, Cloudlinux etc licenses it will costs more.

Regards.

• gappergapper Member

DirectAdmin manages it for you, but anyway then get BuyShared reseller it costs $2/mo.

• @gapper said:
    DirectAdmin manages it for you, but anyway then get BuyShared reseller it costs $2/mo.

I don't want to save money, I want powerful and high quality hosting.

Regards.

• gappergapper Member

Then go with KnownHost's managed NVMe VPS with cPanel.

• @gapper said:

Again, it's without Litespeed, Cloudlinux, MailChannels and more.

Regards.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Ask your unlimited provider to provide you with unlimited server and see what the BS they do use in order to cover that the plan is not unlimited.

• @WebProject said:
    Ask your unlimited provider to provide you with unlimited server and see what the BS they do use in order to cover that the plan is not unlimited.

I know that, and I don't be enthusiastic :smile:
    "unlimited" isn't buy me.

Regards.

• darbdarb Member

There are several decent providers on here, I am using one of them; another spoken positively about is Host Mantis.

Realistically if you post names, you will get some very open, honest and unfiltered opinions.

Also look for scalability, upgrade to a larger package when your base increases.

• darbdarb Member

DA on 512 for shared hosting?

@gapper said:

• @darb said:
    There are several decent providers on here, I am using one of them; another spoken positively about is Host Mantis.

Realistically if you post names, you will get some very open, honest and unfiltered opinions.

Also look for scalability, upgrade to a larger package when your base increases.

I prefer not to post names, but it's real hosting companies, yes I know that there here some providers, and also these providers I think here.

This reseller is just for my own websites not for hosting company.

Regards.

• gappergapper Member

@ChaoscripT said:

@gapper said:

Regards.

You said that you dont want to save money, but now you dont want to pay for that stuff? I dont get it, sorry.

• darbdarb Member
    edited July 2021

he is saying that it is included with his packages under review and that he doesnt mind paying for the right service.

• @gapper said:

@ChaoscripT said:

@gapper said:

Regards.

You said that you dont want to save money, but now you dont want to pay for that stuff? I dont get it, sorry.

I mean for shared/reseller hosting I don't want to save money and get crap service/servers.

I tried many times to get an VPS with all the licenses, it's really out of my monthly budget.

Sorry if I didn't explain it well.

Regards.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2021

If you really want cPanel, go for Brixly.uk it rocks. First month for 1 GBP.

Disclaimer: I also work there.

• @MikePT said:
    If you really want cPanel, go for Brixly.uk it rocks. First month for 1 GBP.

Disclaimer: I also work there.

Thanks for reply Mike,
    Comapny 2 is Brixly :smile:

Regards.

Thanked by 1MikePT