Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Save Up to 60% with Summer Sale! (Unlimited Bandwidth VPS w/2GB for only $20/year in TR, US, NL!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Save Up to 60% with Summer Sale! (Unlimited Bandwidth VPS w/2GB for only $20/year in TR, US, NL!)

HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

Hostigger (Hostiger), offers web hosting, reseller, virtualization and server solutions since its establishment. Aiming at 100 %customer satisfaction, hostigger continues to serve its customers uninterruptedly. As of the first quarter of 2018, Hostigger has offered thousands of virtualization solutions and hundreds of server solutions.

Our services services to run business critical, or high performance, top-level security, and capacity designed for demanding customers who require Wide Area Network. Hostigger customer portfolio for financial institutions, Telecom and technology organizations includes, among others. Our extensive technical expertise and extensive experience in Problem solving and high-quality technology enables us to provide customized Telecom and IT solutions to any challenge. Hostigger (Hostiger) is the global brand of a 30-year-old local company!

As of 2021, we continue to serve under the name of Hostiger. You can reach us at hostigger.com, hostiger.com domains.

Virtualization Infrastructure : VMware ESXI (Power On, Power Off, Reboot)
Payment Methods : Credit Card, PayPal, Alipay, iDEAL, BTC, Altcoin
Looking Glass TR : https://lg.tr.hostigger.com
Looking Glass US : https://lg.us.hostigger.com
Looking Glass NL : https://lg.nl.hostigger.com

If you cannot see some locations at the order stage, it means that there is no stock. Please try again later.

XS

• 2GB Ram Memory
  • 1x vCPU
  • 20GB SSD Space
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink / 100 Mbps Network Speed
  • 1x IPv4
  • VMware Platform
  • 3 Locations [TR, US, NL]
  • CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu Operating Systems
  • $2.99/month
  • $35,88/yr $20/yr [44% Discount] - Order Now

S

• 4GB Ram Memory
  • 2x vCPU
  • 40GB SSD Space
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink / 200 Mbps Network Speed
  • 1x IPv4
  • VMware Platform
  • CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows Operating Systems
  • $4.99/month
  • $59,88/yr $30/yr [49% Discount] - Order Now

M

• 6GB Ram Memory
  • 2x vCPU
  • 60GB SSD Space
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink / 300 Mbps Network Speed
  • 1x IPv4
  • VMware Platform
  • $6.99/month
  • $83,88/yr $50/yr [40% Discount] - Order Now

L

• 8GB Ram Memory
  • 4x vCPU
  • 80GB SSD Space
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • VMware Platform
  • $9.99/month
  • $119,88/yr $60/yr [49% Discount] - Order Now

XL

• 12GB Ram Memory
  • 6x vCPU
  • 120GB SSD Space
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • VMware Platform
  • $14.99/month
  • $179,88/yr $80/yr [55% Discount] - Order Now

XXL

• 16GB Ram Memory
  • 8x vCPU
  • 160GB SSD Space
  • Unlimited transfer
  • 1x IPv4
  • VMware Platform
  • $19.99/month
  • $239,88/yr $99/yr [60% Discount] - Order Now

1. This promotion is valid until September 1st.
  2. The campaign price is valid in the following years. (5 years same price guarantee!)
  3. This campaign cannot be combined with other campaigns.
  4. If you can't see some locations at the order stage, that location is out of stock. Check again later.

• Unlimited Bandwidth : On this server, you can reach the specified maximum connection speed. We will not apply any Bandwidth limit. However, if you use 75% of this port speed for more than 12 hours (continuously), your server's network speed will be limited to 50%.

Comments

• how to reinstall, support ISO install?

• govac8govac8 Member

Is it a mistake that the NL location costs + $10 in some plans?

• Just a friendly reminder this provider called me a retarded and bullshit.

Read more about the reason here.

Think twice before ordering.

• HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

@notarobo said:
    how to reinstall, support ISO install?

Hello there,

For now, you need to forward these requests to us. Your requests are processed as soon as possible. In addition, we are working on a 24/7 Fully Manageable structure. We will probably activate it in 1 month.

@govac8 said:
    Is it a mistake that the NL location costs + $10 in some plans?

Hello there,

Normally, these locations have different prices. But we have removed this surcharge for lowendtalk. Now all locations are the same price.

Thanked by 1govac8
  • notarobonotarobo Member
    edited July 2021

@Hostigger said:

@notarobo said:

Hello there,

For now, you need to forward these requests to us. Your requests are processed as soon as possible. In addition, we are working on a 24/7 Fully Manageable structure. We will probably activate it in 1 month.

how about ISO install, like Debian ISO. is it charged? or will be self manage like above picture.

• sjlleosjlleo Member

So, I found your Looking Glass(US & NL) is behind Cloudflare. This may not be a very good idea.

@alexvolk said:
    Just a friendly reminder this provider called me a retarded and bullshit.

Hello there,

I know this behavior is bad. I apologize to you for this. But you make us look like something we are not, you try to show it (like a cheater). I expect an apology from you in this matter.

@notarobo said:

@Hostigger said:

@notarobo said:

Hello there,

how about ISO install, like Debian ISO. is it charged? or will be self manage like above picture.

Yes. You will be able to select it in ISO. However, it may take 1-2 months for this system to become active. This offer may not be valid at that time. You can take advantage of this campaign now and switch when that platform is active.

@sjlleo said: So, I found your Looking Glass(US & NL) is behind Cloudflare. This may not be a very good idea.

>

Hello there,

They are not behind Cloudflare. If you ping the addresses, you can directly reach the server IP addresses.

lg.us.hostigger.com and lg.nl.hostigger.com

• Any stock for 8gb ram in NL?

• Do you have any 512MB or 1GB Ram plan?

@Arirang said:
    Any stock for 8gb ram in NL?

Hello there,

Unfortunately, L, XL and XXL plans are only available for TR Location. Out of stock for NL and US location. The Amsterdam location will be in such a way that there will be no stock problem within 1 month. We are in the process of procuring new servers.

@kheng86 said:
    Do you have any 512MB or 1GB Ram plan?

Hello there,

We will only offer 512 MB and 1 GB Ram small plans with ipv6 option when our KVM System is active.

• @Hostigger said:
    I know this behavior is bad. I apologize to you for this. But you make us look like something we are not, you try to show it (like a cheater). I expect an apology from you in this matter.

Why should he?

edited July 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Hostigger said:

Why should he?

Hello there,

It may be related to the Datacenter where we host our servers in Turkey. He had said something about that in his first message.

I guess that's why it's coming at us. However, we are only customers of that datacenter.

• @alexvolk thanks for reminding me about that thread.

This host is on my "rotten - don't bother" list.

@Hostigger you catch more flies with sugar than with shit.

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

@Hostigger do you have internal DirectAdmin licenses now?

@niceboy said:
    @Hostigger do you have internal DirectAdmin licenses now?

Hello there,

We do not provide licenses.

• 100mbit, 200mbit, 300mbit are dedicated or those are shared?

@imgmoney said:
    100mbit, 200mbit, 300mbit are dedicated or those are shared?

Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give a dedicated network at these prices. A shared network is allocated.

• @Hostigger said:
    Hello there,

It may be related to the Datacenter where we host our servers in Turkey. He had said something about that in his first message.

I guess that's why it's coming at us. However, we are only customers of that datacenter.

It's you @NGDatacenter and you don't have a datacenter?

@alexvolk said:

@Hostigger said:
    Hello there,

It's you @NGDatacenter and you don't have a datacenter?

I'm talking about COMNET.

• @Hostigger said:

And why I should apologize for that?

Do you need some proof?

TLDR; COMNET pulled out the customer who did open ticket multiple times because previous ones were closed by COMNET owner Bulut which name is translated as "Cloud" LOL. Later Bulut decided to kick out that customer to the Clouds.

You've called me names and only recently apologized for being a dick. Next time be kind and answer honest questions which you failed completely.

I'd suggest staying away from you as a person and shady company as well.

@NGDatacenter write sometimes from this account as well, so much fun you're missing!

@alexvolk said:

@Hostigger said:

And why I should apologize for that?

Do you need some proof?

TLDR; COMNET pulled out the customer who did open ticket multiple times because previous ones were closed by COMNET owner Bulut which name is translated as "Cloud" LOL. Later Bulut decided to kick out that customer to the Clouds.

You've called me names and only recently apologized for being a dick. Next time be kind and answer honest questions which you failed completely.

I'd suggest staying away from you as a person and shady company as well.

@NGDatacenter write sometimes from this account as well, so much fun you're missing!

Hello there,

As I said, I apologize for my previous behavior.

We only get cabin service and network from there. We have only datacenter - customer relationship with COMNET.

Also, NGDatacenter and Hostigger companies are owned by the same owner. I already told you this. But we do not share from other account. Currently, we only use NGDatacenter's IP addresses.

I am telling you with all my sincerity, our only aim is to provide proper and continuous service. It is not our intention to deceive or defraud anyone. We have been on this forum for almost 4 years. If we were a new member, you might be right in your suspicions. But we have served hundreds of customers in this forum for 4 years.

Please let's stop messing with each other and concentrate on our work.

• Hi,
    Is your TR VPS IP range the same as looking glass?
    I noticed the looking glass IP reputation isn't well, for example listed as poor here

@Tehranshahr said:
    Hi,
    I noticed the looking glass IP reputation isn't well, for example listed as poor here

Hello there,

There are many IP addresses available. Different ip address can be provided.

• @Hostigger said:

@Tehranshahr said:
    Hi,

Hello there,

Thanks.

I wanted to order and pay with crypto but $4 fee on invoice is really high.
    Coinpayments fee is 0.5% per transaction. I would be happy if you can remove the extra fee.
    Also can you add XRP and TRX to your accepted coins?
    With XRP/TRX you can get fast payments with a little fee.

edited July 2021

@Tehranshahr said:

@Hostigger said:

@Tehranshahr said:
    Hi,

Hello there,

Thanks.

I wanted to order and pay with crypto but $4 fee on invoice is really high.
    Coinpayments fee is 0.5% per transaction. I would be happy if you can remove the extra fee.
    Also can you add XRP and TRX to your accepted coins?
    With XRP/TRX you can get fast payments with a little fee.

Hello there,

Unfortunately, we do not have a chance to remove the commission for payments made with coins. You can only pay with the Coin options you see at the payment stage. You can also consider other payment options.

Also, please read our service agreement before ordering. We are unable to serve some countries. https://hostiger.com/terms-of-service

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

@Hostigger said:

@alexvolk said:
    Just a friendly reminder this provider called me a retarded and bullshit.

Hello there,

Honestly, Though I haven't looking at the matter, This statement alone makes a deal breaker for me. Any provider asking for customer apology for these matters just make me not want to ever use them, It simply gives an unprofessional look to the provider as a whole.

• just to make sure. can i install and run the docker container in it ?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@diher said:
    just to make sure. can i install and run the docker container in it ?

should be

@diher said:

@bruh21 said:

@diher said:

should be

Hello there,

Yes you can.