Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I overcome my hate for Chinese people?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can I overcome my hate for Chinese people?

xiblxibl Member

I know I know it is not good but I have problem and struggling to overcome my hate for Chinese people specially after covid19 every time I see them on streets I am filled with rage.

Comments

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

what?

• If can, transfer your hatred to the Chinese government.

Thanked by 2pike BlaZe
  • Thanked by 2BlaZe that_guy
  • vedranvedran Veteran

Buy storage servers

• @xibl said:
    I know I know it is not good but I have problem and struggling to overcome my hate for Chinese people specially after covid19 every time I see them on streets I am filled with rage.

By your logic, it's not rage you would full of, it would be covid, since you have obviously come into contact with some chinese on the streets, quite foolishly too, given your position.

Rage, of course, but lots and lots of chinese covid. Man, you should go get extra vaccinations just in case. And some bleach too, I hear that works well..

Thanked by 1yylx
  • start watching coronavirus conspiracies

• Chinese here.
    About covid, I’m not going to convince you, but here’s how ordinary chinese people think. It’s the governments of foreign countries that should be blamed.
    When the disease first broke out in wuhan, there was a quick and total and strict lockdown. Most ordinary people just believe that scientists know what to do, and the government will follow exactly what scientists say. And finally, our lives are back to normal.
    So, everyone here just wonders, why can’t foreign governments do the same thing? Is it really that hard to implement a total lock down? Why can’t they just stay at home for a month?
    Again, I’m not going to convince you. I know what communist party looks like in western eyes. But maybe it’s worth thinking if your local government is really capable for handling an emergency like covid.

Thanked by 1yylx
  • PoiPoi Member

@xibl said:

How do you know they are Chinese?

• Why?

• @Kousaka said:
    Chinese here.
    About covid, I’m not going to convince you, but here’s how ordinary chinese people think. It’s the governments of foreign countries that should be blamed.
    When the disease first broke out in wuhan, there was a quick and total and strict lockdown. Most ordinary people just believe that scientists know what to do, and the government will follow exactly what scientists say. And finally, our lives are back to normal.
    So, everyone here just wonders, why can’t foreign governments do the same thing? Is it really that hard to implement a total lock down? Why can’t they just stay at home for a month?
    Again, I’m not going to convince you. I know what communist party looks like in western eyes. But maybe it’s worth thinking if your local government is really capable for handling an emergency like covid.

Why the hell didn't your government contain the virus within your own country? Why allow it to break out in the first place? All governments of the world are looking to China to answer that question, but your government just becomes "offended".

Thanked by 4pike opshk BlaZe ViridWeb
  • Why do you hate China or the Chinese? What did they do wrong?

• @dahartigan said:

@Kousaka said:
    Chinese here.

Why the hell didn't your government contain the virus within your own country? Why allow it to break out in the first place? All governments of the world are looking to China to answer that question, but your government just becomes "offended".

About covid.
    Why was the first outbreak in Wuhan? Rather than the earlier e-cigarette pneumonia in a country? Why can China support the UN's virus traceability work while a country is not willing to open its biological laboratory to cooperate with the virus traceability work?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2021

Well, Trump called it the Chinese Virus, this is like 9/11, it will stuck in peoples heads.
    Give people some time, maybe they forget it at some point.

• Do Bat's even taste good?

• xiblxibl Member

@wl4236820 said:
    Why do you hate China or the Chinese? What did they do wrong?

there are two cases. Either it was created in a lab in China or it was transferred through Chinese bad habit of eating every nonsense dirty creature so in both cases all deaths and troubles have the Chinese trademark . That is why

• @dahartigan said:

@Kousaka said:
    Chinese here.

Quite simple: the virus has begun spreading BEFORE it caught attention. People with it were already everywhere. If it can be contained, why can't india contain the new variant? Only god can do that.

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited July 2021

@Kousaka said: why can't india contain the new variant?

Mutation.

Why is this happening ?

Cough

@xibl said: it was created in a lab

cough

• wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited July 2021

@xibl said:

@wl4236820 said:
    Why do you hate China or the Chinese? What did they do wrong?

there are two cases. Either it was created in a lab in China or it was transferred through Chinese bad habit of eating every nonsense dirty creature so in both cases all deaths and troubles have the Chinese trademark . That is why

Do you know? It is not China that should be examined, but a certain country.
    The death of Dr. Frank Plummer
    Biochemical experimental base in Fort Detrick, USA

• xaocxaoc Member

@dahartigan said:

@Kousaka said:
    Chinese here.

Blame WHO and govts of each affected country for listening to it. If WHO's statements, at the start of it, were not so vague, much of the deaths could have been avoided. I mean, it's like WHO wanted this to happen or they're just a bunch of morons...

• @rahulks said:

@Kousaka said: why can't india contain the new variant?

Mutation.

Why is this happening ?

Cough

@xibl said: it was created in a lab

cough

Not completely. You cannot time travel. You cannot go back to 2019 and say hey a virus is spreading so IMMEDIATELY lock down the whole nation. Impossible.

• taizitaizi Member

imagine hateing a Chinese people but sometimes it just Korean or Japanese with yellow face.
    lol

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Google for suggestions.

This is not the place for it, nor the thread or forum at least.

• It was made in a Chinese lab in China by the Chinese. It came from China. China.

It was released to the world not at all unlike an mjj DDoS attack on LET. From China.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • Top USA medical expert Dr Anthony Fao Xi funded the lab. That's what the very trustworthy looking man on the Fox News channel said.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • if you truly hate the Chinese then snap up all VPS here and don't let no mjj get one.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited July 2021

@Neoon said:
    this is like 9/11

3.000 people died in 9/11 (excluding the people that died/suffered later because they caught toxic material in their lungs etc.)

So far over 4.000.000 people died officially from or with a covid infection. Keep in mind many countries don't register all cases for various reasons.

Covid is more a world war 2 type of incident.

@Kousaka said:
    I’m not going to convince you, but here’s how ordinary chinese people think. It’s the governments of foreign countries that should be blamed.

Your government tried to cover up the infections with a new coronavirus until the point of not being able to hide it anymore (from the chinese population aswell as foreign governments). Your government also tried to hide the fact that the virus was spreading from human to human to the point it was impossible to justify the number of infections just from animal to human transmission. And that are just the facts. If you have time and the possibility of visiting that pandemic museum in wuhan, maybe ask yourself why there is no information at all about the time before your government couldnt go arround denying above stated facts and finally started reacting and giving information to foreign governments (the time before february 2020).

I dont blame your government for the issues of my own country (germany), nor the issues of other countries in fighting this pandemic. There clearly are many. I also don't say that this pandemic could have been prevented if your government acted differently. But it is always wise to look in your own backyard before you blame others.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • You hate LETers, you hate MJJs. What's next?

• @pike said:

@Neoon said:
    this is like 9/11

3.000 people died in 9/11 (excluding the people that died/suffered later because they caught toxic material in their lungs etc.)

So far over 4.000.000 people died officially from or with a covid infection. Keep in mind many countries don't register all cases for various reasons.

Covid is more a world war 2 type of incident.

This. It's a biological weapons attack on the whole world. China is great at developing diseases and spreading them, history is full of examples. This is different because it's man made as a weapon.

China will face another 100 years of shame..

• venkiovenkio Member

经典,国人反串外国人,怎么那么多人觉得自己会点英文就高级得不行,会个hello就迫不及待跑到这来舔外国佬了。有这个时间多学学英文或者打打飞机充实一下自己的生活吧。

Thanked by 2Franzkafka yylx
  • pikepike Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    This. It's a biological weapons attack on the whole world. China is great at developing diseases and spreading them, history is full of examples. This is different because it's man made as a weapon.

China will face another 100 years of shame..

Statements like this only confirm the chinese population in the stories their government tells them about the western world.

This discussion has been closed.