Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepsolid VPN Lifetime + Sticky Password Lifetime for 22,50$ total
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keepsolid VPN Lifetime + Sticky Password Lifetime for 22,50$ total

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited July 2021 in General

You can currently get a bundle of Keepsolid VPN and Sticky Password lifetime for 22,50$ at Stacksocial ( https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-lifetime-password-manager-privacy-subscription-bundle-sticky-pw ). Never heard of Sticky Password (although apparently around since 2001) but 22,50$ is definitely worth it for Keepsolid alone (I purchased it at 40$ back then, even though now it often drops below 20$; no regrets).

Code: SD25JULSAVE (check Honey for better codes just in case)

Thanked by 2dosai kalimov622

Comments

• r4h156r4h156 Member

If you don't need that password manager (I use Bitwarden), you can get KeepSolid VPN Unlimited for $13.25.

Order page: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription
    Code: VPNUJULY21 (you must log in first)

There is a lot of discussion on Slickdeals also. https://slickdeals.net/f/15158950-vpn-unlimited-5-devices-lifetime-subscription-13-25

Just ordered it for unblocking since the deal is good and there are a lot of locations. KeepSolid seems to be better than FastestVPN. I can report back with info and speedtests if anyone is interested.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@r4h156 said:
    If you don't need that password manager (I use Bitwarden), you can get KeepSolid VPN Unlimited for $13.25.

There is a lot of discussion on Slickdeals also. https://slickdeals.net/f/15158950-vpn-unlimited-5-devices-lifetime-subscription-13-25

Just ordered it for unblocking since the deal is good and there are a lot of locations. KeepSolid seems to be better than FastestVPN. I can report back with info and speedtests if anyone is interested.

cool, i bought it

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I have a Sticky Password lifetime subscription, but prefer Bitwarden over Sticky. Just more user friendly.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@r4h156 said:

Keepsolid is awesome and probably the best performing (lifetime) VPN imho :) With them since 2016?!

That's a great deal getting Keepsolid for 13$. Thanks for chiming in. I'm sure many will buy.

• jpengjpeng Barred

when I paid to stacksocial with paypal it always says:
    _Validation failed: Country must exist
    _
    so the payment fails.
    do you know why? thanks.

• r4h156r4h156 Member

@jpeng said:
    _
    so the payment fails.
    do you know why? thanks.

I did not have that issue. Did you try paying through your card directly? You may want to verify that your country is in your PayPal address.

• jpengjpeng Barred

@r4h156 said:

@jpeng said:
    _
    so the payment fails.
    do you know why? thanks.

I did not have that issue. Did you try paying through your card directly? You may want to verify that your country is in your PayPal address.

I made payment success finally. but they canceled my order, with the message:

Your recent order has been cancelled and refunded.

do you know why? regards.

• r4h156r4h156 Member

@jpeng said:

@r4h156 said:

@jpeng said:
    _
    so the payment fails.
    do you know why? thanks.

I made payment success finally. but they canceled my order, with the message:

Your recent order has been cancelled and refunded.

do you know why? regards.

Unfortunately I do not. You should contact StackSocial support and ask. Hopefully they will be able to help.

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

I also had no issue ever paying PayPal on StackSocial.

• Keepsolid is insane value for what you get

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Was lucky enough to get a lifetime subscription at $11 thanks to @Ympker. I haven't used it much though as I'm using windscribe the most as they have some nice features especially for the browser extension that they provide.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

I might not know too much about servers, but VPNs I do. Keepsolid is a disaster. It use to leak my IP and crash on my Linux laptops, again, revealing my IP. I'm assuming you're using it for a daily VPN and for Torrents, If not, then forget this post. If you can afford it, it is more expensive, then Mullvad is the way to go IMO.

• @Arkas said: It use to leak my IP and crash on my Linux laptops

Never had that bad of an experience. They did release a buggy update on Mac that used to bork the internet configuration on restart, but they released a new version that fixed those issues.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

@Arkas said:
    I might not know too much about servers, but VPNs I do. Keepsolid is a disaster. It use to leak my IP and crash on my Linux laptops, again, revealing my IP. I'm assuming you're using it for a daily VPN and for Torrents, If not, then forget this post. If you can afford it, it is more expensive, then Mullvad is the way to go IMO.

KeepSolid works rocksolid for me on Windows 10 and Android. If you are running into trouble on Linux maybe try manual OpenVPN setup.

• PixelsPixels Member

@Ympker said:

@Arkas said:

KeepSolid works rocksolid for me on Windows 10 and Android. If you are running into trouble on Linux maybe try manual OpenVPN setup.

Been using Wireguard and it works perfectly.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Hmm, they didn't have wireguard when I was using it, it was openvpn which should be rock solid. For this price, I should definitely get it.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

@Pixels said:

@Ympker said:

@Arkas said:

Been using Wireguard and it works perfectly.

I am also using Wireguard on their Windows 10/Android client.

@Arkas yup, Wireguard is super fast :)

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

If I can get it for $13.25 then it will be a deal of a lifetime!! But I can't. I go to checkout and it times out.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

The irony... I couldn't buy it while I was using a VPN to log into the site! I bought it now, thank you very much!

• Never ending Keepsolid lifetime deals 😂😂

• Well, I won't regret spending a few bucks if they go bust in the future. There are quite some good VPN companies there that were doing lifetime deals all the time and now people regret not grabbing a cheap plan when they could.

• @kalimov622 said:
    Well, I won't regret spending a few bucks if they go bust in the future. There are quite some good VPN companies there that were doing lifetime deals all the time and now people regret not grabbing a cheap plan when they could.

Can you say about slickvpn, disconnect vpn ?

• I said good VPN companies, windscribe is a fine example.

Thanked by 2Deepak_leb Ympker
  • ChuckChuck Member

@morreke said:
    I have a Sticky Password lifetime subscription, but prefer Bitwarden over Sticky. Just more user friendly.

for the life of me, I couldn't import passwords from Roboform to Bitwarden.

• ChuckChuck Member

@r4h156 said:

So the deal also work for people in other countries? I thought most stacksocial deal are for U.S and canada?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2021

@kalimov622 said:
    Well, I won't regret spending a few bucks if they go bust in the future. There are quite some good VPN companies there that were doing lifetime deals all the time and now people regret not grabbing a cheap plan when they could.

I am with them since 2016 and paid 39$ back then. If they close shop, I definitely got my money's worth. Although I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

@Deepak_leb I'd stay away from Slickvpn. Only heard bad things about them. Checked them out more thoroughly 1-2 years back since they are also on Stacksocial. Decided not to buy.

• r4h156r4h156 Member

@Chuck said:

@r4h156 said:

So the deal also work for people in other countries? I thought most stacksocial deal are for U.S and canada?

I'm not sure, but I see no reason why it wouldn't.

• ChuckChuck Member

@Ympker said:

@kalimov622 said:

I am with them since 2016 and paid 39$ back then. If they close shop, I definitely got my money's worth. Although I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

@Deepak_leb I'd stay away from Slickvpn. Only heard bad things about them. Checked them out more thoroughly 1-2 years back since they are also on Stacksocial. Decided not to buy.

Oh no, I also got Slickvpn from Stacksocial last year. Haven't used it. How bad is it?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Chuck said:

@Ympker said:

@kalimov622 said:

Oh no, I also got Slickvpn from Stacksocial last year. Haven't used it. How bad is it?

Since you already bought it, you are probably more eligible for an actual feedback than I am. You might as well give it a try. Back then, when I researched it, I came to the solution to stay away from it for probably various reasons. That being said, I already had Keepsolid, Windscribe Ivacy and FastestVPN lifetime, so I was not needing Slick at all. Would just be another try.

• jpengjpeng Barred

@Ympker do you know what protocol i should use to connect keepsolid from china?
    yes I have bought it with the special offer successfully from stacksocial.
    thanks.