Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ My Name is @databoss and I Used to be a LowEndTalk Member
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Name is @databoss and I Used to be a LowEndTalk Member

databossdataboss Member
edited July 2021 in General

Don't miss out on the marketing bonanza. One provider commented on 3 threads dating to black friday over a course of a few minutes. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME. Even if its asinine- like we modified our home page. It will bump you to the top. Do 3 updates in a row and the site will be sure to see you on the front page.

Maybe do 4 or 5- after all he does 3 all the time- 4 is justifiable, and well 5 is just a stretch goal.

Ain't nothing wrong with doing - it's been done for over 6 months now.

Make sure its bold and in all caps too - even use symbols - really hit the edge of the rules. After all they did it and its a ok.

Come on providers- bring those rapid fire updates.

ยซ1

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

I prefer to shamelessly promote myself in other user's threads, thanks for this opportunity.
    https://leveloneservers.com/

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

I believe all providers should be communicating with their customers, and or potential customers. Any business advice we can offer, we're open to it.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Hi

Thanked by 2bdl xreann20
  • @dustinc said:
    I believe all providers should be communicating with their customers, and or potential customers. Any business advice we can offer, we're open to it.

Just admiring your handiwork and encouraging all others to do the same

• You see the more often you write random things- like I doubled my own bandwidth after drinking my 2nd red bull, in my new office - the more likely you rise to the top

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Hi ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Should comment on YOUR thread not mine

• Like the twins at the bar said - "Would you like double the bandwidth" - and "Thanks for growing with us. Let us know if we can offer any additional services

• @aqua said:
    Hi ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Thanks for saying HI- like my signature?

• @databoss said:
    Maybe do 4 or 5- after all he does 3 all the time- 4 is justifiable, and well 5 is just a stretch goal.

Like this one?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@databoss โ‰ˆ @SCAM_DONT_BUY

I'm so smart, WOW

Thanked by 2bulbasaur JasonM
  • @yoursunny said:

I'm so smart, WOW

Nope

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited July 2021

@databoss said: One provider commented on 3 threads dating to black friday over a course of a few minutes. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME.

If its an update or a reply, then nothing wrong in that. After all "forum" is there to update/reply old threads too. IF no other hosts are utilizing this liberty/convenience then its their (marketing) drawback. It's a open field for everyone on every forum on the internet - to use it or not is personal choice.

Also its 1000 times better than every minute updated Cociu/HostSolutions and few other similar crap threads.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

So nice to see someone get so acquainted with the place only 14 days in.

• never forgetti

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

What is 1+2?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@BlaZe said:
    What is 1+2?

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

@yoursunny said:

I'm so smart, WOW

Funny. I thought same for a moment

Even checked all his comments on profile Page

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Just like how Calin is not cociu, databoss is definitely not SDB :)

• If it is him - I'm happy to see him back, even under a different username :-)

Thanked by 2webcraft skorous
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@databoss said:

@aqua said:
    Hi ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Thanks for saying HI- like my signature?

Yep, I LOVE it :smile:

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • @jmgcaguicla said:
    never forgetti

somebotti toucha my spaghett

• vedranvedran Veteran

Only 3? Amateurs

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

It is best to comment on other providers threads and say their offers are unsustainable, they are deadpooled and undercut their price.

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    I prefer to shamelessly promote myself in other user's threads, thanks for this opportunity.

I was expecting you to have Ian.tech registered. I am disappoint. Especially after noticing your signature. You can dedicate a whole company to just dots?

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

I was expecting you to have Ian.tech registered. I am disappoint. Especially after noticing your signature. You can dedicate a whole company to just dots?

Man, you must think I'm rich! lol

In reality I never even thought of that, it's a good domain I may get it. But to be honest I've never been one for portfolio sites or sites talking about me. I use my company email too so I would have no good use for it.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

In reality I never even thought of that, it's a good domain I may get it. But to be honest I've never been one for portfolio sites or sites talking about me. I use my company email too so I would have no good use for it.

What will you do when you make it big time and sell out for millions? You can never retire!

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

What will you do when you make it big time and sell out for millions? You can never retire!

Would have considered being the first rich person in space but Richard Branson decided to ruin that dream of mine. I guess I just won't retire, here for the long run!