Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hourly billing VPS with custom Windows ISO?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hourly billing VPS with custom Windows ISO?

Hello,
please I'm looking for hourly billing VPS with custom Windows ISO upload functionality.

I test Windows builds.

Hetzner cloud is superb but for ISO upooad I must contact their support team.

I would like do all myself.

Thank you
Regards

Comments

• nvmenvme Member

@virtua_cloud does offer hourly windows instances, not sure if they offer custom ISO though. Can check with them.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

You can upload custom ISOs on our LunaNode platform (https://www.lunanode.com), and install the OS in the hourly VM from the virtual CD.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • databossdataboss Member
    edited July 2021

Hourly billing, perfect for musical IPs. Hopefully providers restrict IP reassignment for a certain period of time - so create, destroy, create they get the same ip

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Vultr?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@perennate said:
    You can upload custom ISOs on our LunaNode platform (https://www.lunanode.com), and install the OS in the hourly VM from the virtual CD.

Is LunaNode located on luna?
    cc @deank

• deankdeank Member, Troll

No, they are not.

I asked before. What liars.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny @deank it is planned, in progress.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Alright, I will ask again in 100 years.

• Vultr

• lordnascloudlordnascloud Member
    edited July 2021

Thank you for all replies.

• @lordnascloud said:
    Hello,
    please I'm looking for hourly billing VPS with custom Windows ISO upload functionality.

I test Windows builds.

Hetzner cloud is superb but for ISO upooad I must contact their support team.

I would like do all myself.

Thank you
    Regards

Don't they provide a control panel for KVM where you can upload your own custom ISO?

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@ankursharma8715 said: Don't they provide a control panel for KVM where you can upload your own custom ISO?

I think you're thinking of our dedicated root servers and the Rescue System and install image.

For Hetzner Cloud, we have several of the more popular Windows images in our ISO images library, but if you want to use a custom image, then we do ask customers to contact our support team via Cloud Console, and they'll upload it. --Katie