Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET - NVMe KVM Finland. Pay with crypto for 50% off for life, or save 30% with regular payment!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET - NVMe KVM Finland. Pay with crypto for 50% off for life, or save 30% with regular payment!

MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
edited July 2021 in Offers

Links:
- WWW Site: https://incognet.io
- Tor Site: http://incogwebxwgsnbkrquxku3qwh5qkywvlet77st5i5tcvqmq4xdmspuad.onion/
- I2P Site: ( .i2p | .b32 | Helper )
- Yggdrasil Site: ( IPv6 | .YGG )
- Privacy Policy: https://incognet.io/privacy
- TOS & AUP: https://incognet.io/legalstuff
- About IncogNET: https://incognet.io/about

The entire month of July is, "Crypto Month" at IncogNET and we're offering huge savings over our regularly priced plans. The coupon code, "CRYPTOMONTH" works on all Shared Hosting, Ad-Block VPN and KVM VPS plans. Deal is recurring and for the life of your product/service. Promotion ends July 31st, 2021.

We accept: BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LTC, OXEN, THETA/TFUEL, & XMR.

We also accept PayPal/Card, and you can use coupon code: LETJULY to save 30% off any order of any plan!

The following plans are located in Helsinki, Finland with Hetzner. We're working on additional locations and weighing options for expansion in other privacy friendly locations.

All servers in are powered by AMD Ryzen CPU's and now have NVMe storage.

KVM-512

vCPU: 1 cores @ 3Ghz+
     RAM: 512MB
     Disk: 20GB
     IPv4: 1
     IPv6: Unavailable, sorry.
     BW: 1TB @ 1Gbps
     DDoS Protection
      -----------
     Was: $5.00 / mo
     Now: $2.50 / mo

Order Here with coupon: CRYPTOMONTH

KVM-1024

RAM: 1024MB
     Disk: 25GB
     BW: 3TB @ 1Gbps
     DDoS Protection
      -----------
     Was: $9.00 / mo
     Now: $4.50 / mo

KVM-2048

RAM: 2048MB
     Disk: 30GB
     BW: 5TB @ 1Gbps
     DDoS Protection
      -----------
     Was: $13.00 / mo
     Now: $6.50 / mo

Need more resources? Want to pay via traditional methods? Promotion applies to all plans. See all of our plans here: https://incognet.io/vps

Our Ad and Bullshit Blocking VPN Service is also available at 50% off. We operate our own anycast "DNS Over Tor" network, which is where we filter out all the "BS" like ads, trackers, telemetry gatherers and other known malicious domains from resolving over our VPN network.

This is a barebones service. You get an OpenVPN configuration file for each location you select. We suggest that you use the official OpenVPN apps for your desktop, server, or mobile devices.

There is no tracking, no logging, no data caps. If you order the "Pick 3" plan, you can use one configuration file on your phone, another on your desktop, and give one to a friend and all be connected at the same time.

VPN PLANS INCLUDE
     No Data Caps
     No Logging
     DNS over Tor
     Blocks Advertisements
     Blocks Web Trackers
     Blocks Malware
     Multiple VPN Locations
     Crypto Accepted
     No Personal Details Required
     OpenVPN protocol (WireGuard soon!)
     -----------
     Pricing:
     -----------
     Choose 1 location: Was $2/mo, now $1/mo.
     Choose 3 locations: Was $4/mo, now $2/mo.
     Choose 5 locations: Was $6/mo, now $3/mo.

Order Now: Choose 1 Location or Choose 3 Locations or Choose 5 Locations.

NOTE: That VPN orders are manually setup. After payment clears, it could be 0 - 12 hours before I get you setup. Once setup, you'll be notified via email/ticket and will have a configuration file available from your client portal for each of the locations that you choose.

If you select the same location more than once when ordering, you will receive however many configurations for that location that you choose. IE: Order the "Pick 3" plan and choose 2 New York and 1 Luxembourg = You'll receive 2 separate New York configuration files and 1 Luxembourg configuration file.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller

Comments

• databossdataboss Member
    edited July 2021

Redacted - I'm a fucking moron OOPS

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

@databoss said: 10 days between offers? Or do I misunderstand things?

Good point. I should have posted this days ago. (Last offer was July 1st)

• Yep and I epically failed reading comprehension and math! Sorry

@databoss said: Yep and I epically failed reading comprehension and math! Sorry

Ha, it's fine. We all have our moments.

• @MannDude Is there a test IP or Looking Glass?

edited July 2021

@starfist said: @MannDude Is there a test IP or Looking Glass?

Just saw this. It's Hetzner Finland. We'll work on a proper looking glass setup but you can use 65.21.117.170 as a test IP for now.

Looking Glass up: https://lg-fin.incognet.io/

I'll include the URL and test files in future posts.

• @MannDude said:

Just saw this. It's Hetzner Finland. We'll work on a proper looking glass setup but you can use 65.21.117.170 as a test IP for now.

my man I fuck with you but you have to get away from Hetzner if you represent anything for the people, i.e., anonymousy, crypto, etc, just ask @seriesn.

Thanked by 2MannDude seriesn

@SirFoxy said: my man I fuck with you but you have to get away from Hetzner if you represent anything for the people, i.e., anonymousy, crypto, etc, just ask @seriesn.

I've already talked to him about it.

The idea behind Hetzner was getting our foot in the door, so to speak, while planning a larger deployment in Luxembourg on actual owned hardware and our own IP space. (Just got approved for an ARIN /24, so that's a start...) But realistically that'll be down the road and not anytime immediately soon.

It's also possible (actually, quite likely) that our next node will be in NL. We're also deploying a node in Moldova but am just waiting for delivery now.

With that said, Hetzner has been good to us so far. We've also responded to all abuse reports within 30 minutes in an effort to stay in good with them while we work on additional location options.

Ideally, I'd like to see us setup in a few adequate EU locations including one or two US based ones. But that's even further down the road.

• JioJio Member

I just want to know you that I appreciate you post genuine LG. Many shit host will post the OVH or Hetzner official speed test, which is on 10G or more and does not reflect real performances with that host's server.

Thanked by 1MannDude