Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowendtalk offer - [Mumbai-India, USA, Germany, Portugal, Spain] - 2GB RAM, 1 core, 30GB SSD - $5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowendtalk offer - [Mumbai-India, USA, Germany, Portugal, Spain] - 2GB RAM, 1 core, 30GB SSD - $5

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello LET!

Leapswitch is proud to announce our new line of affordable Self-Managed Cloud VPSes spread all over the world!

Why Leapswitch Networks ?

1. 32-48 core servers with 256GB RAM and SSDs in RAID10 for maximum performance and uptime.
  2. We own the Servers and Network equipment. We do not rent servers from other providers.
  3. We are in business since 2006 (14 years!)
  4. We are a registered company in India and USA - Leapswitch Networks Pvt. Ltd in India and Leapswitch Networks, Inc in USA
  5. We employ 30 full-time staff for technical support and pre-sales.
  6. We provide True 24x7 Technical Support via Phone, Live chat and Support tickets. Call us now - +91 9595 233 556 / +1 302 357 3677
  7. We provide a 30 minutes response time guarantee

Our Linux Cloud VPS Plan for LET members -

2 GB RAM | 1 vCPU | 30GB SSD | 500GB Bandwidth - $5/month
(Additional plans on our website)    

2 months free if you pay yearly !

Order Now from -

1. Mumbai, India
  2. Barcelona, Spain
  3. Lisbon, Portugal
  4. Frankfurt, Germany - NEW
  5. Asheville, USA - NEW

We also offer Windows Cloud Servers in Pune and Mumbai, India .

All plans come with -

• Virtualizor Panel to reboot, reinstall, take console
  • Additional IPs ( optional )
  • Control Panel licenses ( optional ) - DirectAdmin and cPanel
  • Backups ( optional ) - FTP or Acronis
  • rDNS for main IP
  • 2 months free on Annual Billing
  • Proxmox KVM Virtualization

We accept following payment methods -

• PayPal
  • Credit/debit cards via Stripe
  • Indian Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking via EBS and Instamojo
  • Wire transfers / ACH to USA or India based accounts

We look forward to hosting you!

Regards,
Ishan Talathi
Leapswitch Networks
CloudJiffy - Cloud Made Simple!

Comments

• Do I get a stolen IPs for free?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@alexvolk said:
    Do I get a stolen IPs for free?

We have not received any conclusive evidence apart from forum posts and articles. Your own post shows the IP ownership is in dispute. If we receive a request from AFRINIC or similar authority, we will stop the customer's announcement. Meanwhile we request you to not hijack our threads.

• aiden1aiden1 Member

@leapswitch said: Your own post shows the IP ownership is in dispute

There's no more dispute, it's a grace period to be nice to the scammed leasers before it's completely terminated

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • I am looking for something like 1TB BW/Month and 20USD/Year an Year like most other host for their SG plans.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited July 2021

@leapswitch said: any conclusive evidence

Are the news articles that I had PMed you not conclusive enough? How about an entry in Spamhaus? Or are you gonna say Spamhaus, who has worked with the FBI and has received awards for it, is lying and/or unreliable?

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/security/367188-the-great-african-ip-address-heist-south-african-internet-resources-worth-r558-million-usurped-with-shady-domains.html
    https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL458208

@aiden1 said: There's no more dispute, it's a grace period to be nice to the scammed leasers before it's completely terminated

Those are other IP ranges, although I hope AFRINIC will take will take note of this one.

@imgmoney said:
    I am looking for something like 1TB BW/Month and 20USD/Year an Year like most other host for their SG plans.

We do not have any plans below $50/year as of now.

@stevewatson301 said:

@leapswitch said: any conclusive evidence

Are the news articles that I had PMed you not conclusive enough? How about an entry in Spamhaus? Or are you gonna say Spamhaus, who has worked with the FBI and has received awards for it, is lying and/or unreliable?

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/security/367188-the-great-african-ip-address-heist-south-african-internet-resources-worth-r558-million-usurped-with-shady-domains.html
    https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL458208

@aiden1 said: There's no more dispute, it's a grace period to be nice to the scammed leasers before it's completely terminated

Those are other IP ranges, although I hope AFRINIC will take will take note of this one.

We had discussions with our client and Spamhaus already with no conclusion. The decision is with AFRINIC. If they decide these IPs are not owned by our client, we will stop the announcement. We are not an ISP and all our upstreams are accepting the announcement based on the documentation provided by our client.

edited July 2021

The more I look into it, the shadier it looks.

Apparently Leapswitch is renting these to some company named "Cooperative Investments LLC" as well. I'm not exactly sure about the relation between AECI and Cooperative Investments, but AECI and Cooperative Investments have a link if any of the IP geolocation databases are to be believed.

Anyway, just guess how many IPs this company has managed to hoard for itself. Look at the left of this screenshot... yeah.

And the whole thing is a proxy network :joy:

For anyone who has a Shodan suscription, they can use the following link:
    https://www.shodan.io/search?query=org:"Cooperative+Investments+LLC"

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • BTW @AlwaysSkint Shodan is sometimes useful, you have to agree with me :smile:

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @stevewatson301 said:
    BTW @AlwaysSkint Shodan is sometimes useful, you have to agree with me :smile:

Well remembered! You know that I hate their scanning with a passion. ;)
    In this instance useful, though they can feck right off from scanning my servers. >:)

Thanked by 1skorous

@stevewatson301 said:
    The more I look into it, the shadier it looks.

Apparently Leapswitch is renting these to some company named "Cooperative Investments LLC" as well. I'm not exactly sure about the relation between AECI and Cooperative Investments, but AECI and Cooperative Investments have a link if any of the IP geolocation databases are to be believed.

Anyway, just guess how many IPs this company has managed to hoard for itself. Look at the left of this screenshot... yeah.

And the whole thing is a proxy network :joy:

For anyone who has a Shodan suscription, they can use the following link:
    https://www.shodan.io/search?query=org:"Cooperative+Investments+LLC"

We do not own or rent these IPs. We would appreciate if you could keep our name out of this and stop making false public accusations. If you wish to discuss more, please PM or reach out via email.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Haha yes I love it. Keep my name out your mouth!

Thanked by 1alexvolk

Where is the concrete proof at though?

edited July 2021

@leapswitch said: We do not own or rent these IPs.

I should clarify that the comment about IP hoarding was directed AECI/Cooperative Investments/Cloud Innovation, not Leapswitch itself. Would be great though if you can drop Elad Cohen (or one of his mules) as your customers, or not announce their IP ranges.

@leapswitch said: If you wish to discuss more, please PM

I did PM you in May. However, given that I am not law enforcement and cannot meaningfully extract much information, any correspondence on email is useless (and opens up a vector for you to involve lawyers).

• @leapswitch said: Meanwhile we request you to not hijack our threads.

I have asked an honest question, maybe you'll provide stolen IPs for free. Why not?

@leapswitch said: If they decide these IPs are not owned by our client, we will stop the announcement.

The decision has been already made but you're interested to announce stolen IPs to earn more money! Get your pocket full and your reputation ruined!

@leapswitch said: We would appreciate if you could keep our name out of this and stop making false public accusations.

I can't still understand why you're saying false public accusations?

Leapswitch announcing stolen IPs - this is indeed correct.

Amazing, long-time LET provider doing shady things! Well done Leapswitch!

I didn't expect this from you! I would stay away from you and your companies which helps to do some fraud!

edited July 2021

LOL so you want the company to act on just hearsay? The ip blocks are being disputed. They are going to court over it. So why would a company jump in the middle of this legal battle over who rightfully owns the ip block? When the company in question says they are the legit owners of the block at hand. Why would a business lose money on something that could be false. Leap switch is not the court. Really they will stop the announcement once a decision has been made.

Thanked by 2brueggus leapswitch
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Unless they receive an order from AFRINIC or as long as their customer's on top of their invoices, they'll continue to announce those IPs, regardless of the situation.

I believe @PieHasBeenEaten and @thedp have captured it well.

/thread anyone?

• @leapswitch said: Our Linux Cloud VPS Plan for LET members

Just want to confirm.. how is this different to your normal every day offers? I'm not seeing any differences.. Looking for some India <3