East Coast Location Help
I'm looking to start a new location for my hosting brand and not sure what provider to go with on the East Coast (Preferably NY).
Looked at multiple different companies, and haven't found anything reasonable for the price or that suited me.
Specs: 2U @ 2A, 1GBPS Port, 10-20TB Bandwidth, DDoS Protected and free simple remote hands (drive swaps, power cycles, etc.)
I don't really want to sign a contract, but if the price is amazing, I might consider it.
Budget: Preferably less than $100/m
Companies I've ruled out:
- Hivelocity (Requires a yearly contract to be signed)
- Quadranet (100mbps port)
- Digital Reality (Only offers Full racks)
- FiberHub (No available KVMs in Miami, pricey remote hands)
- ColoCrossing (Bad experience in the past, would rather not say)
- Psychz (Bad experience in the past, would rather not say)
- Voxility (No single server + Yearly Contract)
- ServerHub (No DDoS Protection)
- Tier.net (Pricey)
- Path.net (Seems pricey, haven't heard a response from them)
Seeing that if this single server does good, I'd probably expand with this to a half/full rack. Let me know if you or someone you know can help.