Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For DDoS Protected VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For DDoS Protected VPS

Hello,

We are looking for a provider with good Uptime and DDoS Protection.

Please send Uptime image in Comments or private message

Our preference is to have Discord or Whatsapp support

Our choice is OVH Game (France or Germany)

We will install Teamspeak.

Features we are looking for :

1-2GB Ram
1-2 Cpu
DDoS Protected
High uptime

If OVH Game will provide it, it would be better if we can allow Ports through their Site (For TeamSpeak)

Comments

• TeYroXTeYroX Member

Definitely go with BuyVM @Francisco :wink:

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2021

Thanks, If UK works for him. I don't use France anymore for the Game line after their metal box pods burned to the ground.

Edit: He's running modified Teamspeak software (a copy to use it on unlicensed/"nulled" server TS3 server software), so it's not allowed on my service. Anyone that hosts it will end up getting their IPs or IP range blacklisted by TeamspeakUSA.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

what is your budget?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@farfay BuyVM ( @Francisco ) got you covered!

• tvaruntvarun Member

YouStable offers the best facilities any hosting company can provide. The services are amazing and the support is very helping and considerate. You should try them for your needs

• farfayfarfay Member

@MikeA said:

Thanks, If UK works for him. I don't use France anymore for the Game line after their metal box pods burned to the ground.

Edit: He's running modified Teamspeak software (a copy to use it on unlicensed/"nulled" server TS3 server software), so it's not allowed on my service. Anyone that hosts it will end up getting their IPs or IP range blacklisted by TeamspeakUSA.

We are using teaclient. We do not receive a blacklist warning. Do not give false information

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@farfay said:
    We are using teaclient. We do not receive a blacklist warning. Do not give false information

I've had people run servers for Teaspeak users, because the servers are never licensed. TeamspeakUSA themselves (the company that operates Teamspeak) has said that TeaSpeak is not an authorized software and will result in servers getting blacklisted since they're always used without licensing.

• farfayfarfay Member

@MikeA said:

@farfay said:

I've had people run servers for Teaspeak users, because the servers are never licensed. TeamspeakUSA themselves (the company that operates Teamspeak) has said that TeaSpeak is not an authorized software and will result in servers getting blacklisted since they're always used without licensing.

We do not use Teamspeak client. We use Teaclient

• Teaspeak works with teamspeak client, and its basically alternative/free TS3 server software xD. It's not exactly a crack, it does get the IP greylisted or blacklisted quite fast. xD

• JonesJones Member

@MikeA said:

It's been a long time since the last offer. We are looking forward to the latest offer :#

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@farfay We offer DDos Protected VPS's in Hong Kong, we've got a rather large promotion running on all of them at the moment if that helps.

We've currently got support through Tickets, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and soon WhatsApp (waiting for Facebook approval)

Thanks
    Jay
    Co-Founder Millenial.host

• farfayfarfay Member

the search continues

• php-friends.de

• VPS's provided by @hostworld seems to be rock solid and very high percentage uptime.

• JonesJones Member

@farfay said:
    Hello,

1-2GB Ram
    1-2 Cpu
    DDoS Protected
    High uptime

If OVH Game will provide it, it would be better if we can allow Ports through their Site (For TeamSpeak)

I recommend @hostworld
    Not long ago, I became their customer. Great service and products. As long as you clearly express your needs, they will always reach a consensus with you <3

• PolicePolice Member

@Jones said:

@farfay said:
    Hello,

1-2GB Ram
    1-2 Cpu
    DDoS Protected
    High uptime

I recommend @hostworld
    Not long ago, I became their customer. Great service and products. As long as you clearly express your needs, they will always reach a consensus with you <3

It is not a good option.

• JonesJones Member

@Police said:

@Jones said:

@farfay said:
    Hello,

1-2GB Ram
    1-2 Cpu
    DDoS Protected
    High uptime

I recommend @hostworld

It is not a good option.

Different needs. I don't have La service in hostworld