Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asked a question to evolution-host, they didn't reply for a month, But the recharge question respond
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Asked a question to evolution-host, they didn't reply for a month, But the recharge question respond

insoxininsoxin Member
edited June 2021 in Reviews

I have a machine, Status: Network Suspended. But I only use 1% of traffic.

Asked the official reason? There has been no reply for a month. What should I do?

I commented on Twitter and did not reply to me, they still update Twitter every day

I told them that the recharge failed, and they responded to me within an hour.

My important data is still in this machine, I can't contact the official. The machine will expire in 2026...

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited June 2021

Congrats on your first thread.

Port Mythic Suspension detected.

I contacted Evolution Host once to request a location migration.
    They replied within 2 hours, and finished the migration within 2 hours of my confirmation.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

That is maybe going to different departments. For example, the abuse department probably has some data which shows beyond any reasonable doubt that you know why it is suspended already so they will not answer. I do not think it is nice or shows good customer care, but some people do that. A billing question is unrelated and someone will probably answer it.

• @Maounique said:
    That is maybe going to different departments. For example, the abuse department probably has some data which shows beyond any reasonable doubt that you know why it is suspended already so they will not answer. I do not think it is nice or shows good customer care, but some people do that. A billing question is unrelated and someone will probably answer it.

I don't know the reason, I asked them and didn't reply, I don't know what to do 😱

• tvaruntvarun Member

YouStable offers the best facilities any hosting company can provide. The services are amazing and the support is very helping and considerate. You should try them for your needs

Evolution-host must sucks.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited June 2021

@tvarun said: YouStable offers the best facilities any hosting company can provide.

I bought YouStable.com hosting and its was damn SLOW, plus support never answered simple tech questions. It's just like it's parent GoogieHost where support is DEAD, but its not an issue as googie is free host. Later I moved my client's sites to BuyShared (now defunct service from BuyVM) and it was all smooth sailing!

Even this evolution host has some good reviews. They had given me free server in lieu of a hyperlink from my gaming blog and they are quite an average host when it comes to support, but good servers with enough ram/cpu. Though I'll not recommend them just because I'm eating free lunch but users should read real reviews and try!

• @yoursunny said:
    Congrats on your first thread.

Port Mythic Suspension detected.

I contacted Evolution Host once to request a location migration.
    They replied within 2 hours, and finished the migration within 2 hours of my confirmation.

Yes, I had to change the IP last year, and they quickly changed it to me and expressed satisfaction. But this time, I repeatedly sent more than a dozen emails without reply.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@insoxin said: Yes, I had to change the IP last year, and they quickly changed it to me and expressed satisfaction. But this time, I repeatedly sent more than a dozen emails without reply.

I think there is a clue there about your issue.

• I guess they dont want you to be their customer, but i can be wrong though 😊

• @Maounique said:

@insoxin said: Yes, I had to change the IP last year, and they quickly changed it to me and expressed satisfaction. But this time, I repeatedly sent more than a dozen emails without reply.

I think there is a clue there about your issue.

I tried it. I said that I changed the IP, but there was no reply. Only one said that the recharge failed, and they responded quickly.

• @stdeyna said:
    I guess they dont want you to be their customer, but i can be wrong though 😊

That's okay, I just want to get back my important data now.

• I just want to get back my important data now.

• Last Active April 18

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

Hey @insoxin,

I do suspect that there is an ongoing abuse case associated with your server as this is the only circumstance in which a server would be suspended without prior warning.

Please contact the abuse team directly by sending an email to [email protected] for further assistance with your inquiry. Please note in your message that you wish to retrieve your data, and the abuse team will get in touch with further information as soon as possible.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @EvolutionHost said:
    Hey @insoxin,

I do suspect that there is an ongoing abuse case associated with your server as this is the only circumstance in which a server would be suspended without prior warning.

Please contact the abuse team directly by sending an email to [email protected] for further assistance with your inquiry. Please note in your message that you wish to retrieve your data, and the abuse team will get in touch with further information as soon as possible.

I only used it to build a website, and it has been the same in the past year, and the traffic has only been used by 0.62%. I went to contact [email protected] to find the reason. Thank you very much.

• @EvolutionHost said:
    Hey @insoxin,

[email protected], how long will there be a reply? It has been three days, and it will be the weekend soon.

• eafeaf Member

off site backup is always the way to go... good luck!

• veebleveeble Member, Patron Provider

@eaf said:

Better to have that as well with another backup service + on you local machine. But that all depends on how important your data is.

@veeble said:

@eaf said:

Better to have that as well with another backup service + on you local machine. But that all depends on how important your data is.

Now add some cold storage:

• punch cards kept in California.
    • microfilm buried in Antarctica.
    • vinyl record launched to Jupiter.

If all online servers are lost, you are looking at a lengthy downtime, but your data would be 99.9999% secure by recovering from the cold storage.

https://dev.to/yoursunny/how-many-servers-do-you-need-for-a-crucial-website-51np

I have Developer SSD on Evolution Host and it never had a downtime, but I still keep my offsite backups.
    Never trust a single provider or a single local disk as the only copy of your data, no matter how good the provider or equipment is.

Thanked by 2stdeyna dahartigan
  • @yoursunny said:

@veeble said:

@eaf said:

Now add some cold storage:

• punch cards kept in California.
    • microfilm buried in Antarctica.
    • vinyl record launched to Jupiter.

If all online servers are lost, you are looking at a lengthy downtime, but your data would be 99.9999% secure by recovering from the cold storage.

https://dev.to/yoursunny/how-many-servers-do-you-need-for-a-crucial-website-51np

I have Developer SSD on Evolution Host and it never had a downtime, but I still keep my offsite backups.
    Never trust a single provider or a single local disk as the only copy of your data, no matter how good the provider or equipment is.

+1 for this

• @eaf @veeble @yoursunny @stdeyna

It has been stable for the past year, and I didn't expect this to happen.

I also have a backup

Once a month, the database is once a week.

@insoxin said:
    @eaf @veeble @yoursunny @stdeyna

I also have a backup

If you have offsite backup, what are you crying about?

• @yoursunny said:

@insoxin said:
    @eaf @veeble @yoursunny @stdeyna

I also have a backup

If you have offsite backup, what are you crying about?

The last backup was in March,

• @EvolutionHost said:
    Hey @insoxin,

It's been ten days.

• @EvolutionHost Can you help me to make [email protected] processing faster?

• coldcold Member

@insoxin said:
    @EvolutionHost Can you help me to make [email protected] processing faster?

why dont u call them ?

• @cold said:

@insoxin said:
    @EvolutionHost Can you help me to make [email protected] processing faster?

why dont u call them ?

Do you know their phone ???

• @EvolutionHost It's august already

• Look at the bright side, you got almost 76 months til the end of 2026!

• All of this PMS over a free VPS? Jesus.