Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers offer vps with access to IX
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers offer vps with access to IX

As far as I know, there is already a table of bgp.services on let. In my spare time, I compiled a list of merchants that offer vps for Internet eXchange ports.
VPS.EXCHANGE

Thanked by 3Andreix Fazzil amdexa

Comments

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hi,

Nice list.
    You can use "ONE4LET" coupon for ROPN-IX. It lowers the monthly fee with 50% and wipes the setup fee.

Thanked by 2bruh21 amdexa
  • mcgreemcgree Member

LL-IX does not appear to be a physical link, which is popular in BGP Player circles because of the low cost.

• aiden1aiden1 Member

which IX is best to sign up for ? most peers for cheapest ?

I want to get started being bgp player, and have already gotten /20 and ASN from afrinic

• AmirGTAmirGT Member

@aiden1 said:

I want to get started being bgp player, and have already gotten /20 and ASN from afrinic

KleyReX and LocIX are the cheapest. You can get a box from iFog and get 100M KleyReX, 1G LocIX, and 1G EVIX, along with free dual-stack transit for 10 CHF a month.

But for AFRINIC IPs, it's a must to use them inside Africa ONLY, or your LIR along with all their resources will get terminated, so be careful.

Thanked by 1ruben
  • dedimarkdedimark Member
    edited June 2021

https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/custom_dedicated/ - KCIX - 50$+ Dedi, free IX port.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@aiden1 said:

You probably best pick some virtual IX where your VM is connected by a vSwitch to dozens of other VMs. It's the cheapest and you will find many folks playing around with you.

Seriously: Do you know what an IX and its purpose is? I think "most peers for cheapest" isn't the correct answer.

If you want to play with BGP, there's DN42.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Our KVM VPS (and dedis) can be paired with:
    FSIX - Free
    FIXO - XC to Oslo
    NIX - XC to Oslo + IX Cost
    DataIX / GlobalIX - XC to Oslo + IX Cost

And coming soon:
    STHIX
    SOLIX

Thanked by 2dedimark LinusA
  • aiden1aiden1 Member

@dfroe said: Seriously: Do you know what an IX and its purpose is? I think "most peers for cheapest" isn't the correct answer.

yes , in bgp player the game is to be #1 on bgp.he.net by number of peers, nothing else matters

@terrahost said: FIXO - XC to Oslo

what is cost for XC?

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2021

what is cost for XC?

XC is cross connect from our datacenter in Sandefjord to Oslo. Price depends on the bandwidth you want as we transport it to Oslo. Contact support for an offer :)

• LinusALinusA Member

@dedimark said:
    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/custom_dedicated/ - KCIX - 50$+ Dedi, free IX port.

Hi, I list this sheet for vps. Dedicated servers are not considered.

• LinusALinusA Member

@terrahost said:
    Hello,

Our KVM VPS (and dedis) can be paired with:
    FSIX - Free
    FIXO - XC to Oslo
    NIX - XC to Oslo + IX Cost
    DataIX / GlobalIX - XC to Oslo + IX Cost

And coming soon:
    STHIX
    SOLIX

Great work.