Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | KVM | IPv6 | 2GB RAM | 50 GB SSD Cached | $7 Monthly | + SPECIAL YEARLY PLANS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | KVM | IPv6 | 2GB RAM | 50 GB SSD Cached | $7 Monthly | + SPECIAL YEARLY PLANS

2»

Comments

• @darknessends said:
    Is this the OVH server

EG 5R Intel E5-1650 6 / 12 3.2 GHz 64 GB 2 x 3TB SATA3 + 80GB SSD MegaRAID
    CacheCade

MORE
    $249.00

No, cachecade doesn't provide the kind of performance I get from the machines. We are using the 2x2tb with 2x300gb ssd for caching. We claim no raid but have nightly offsite backups to compensate.

• @black does it IPv6 work for you. Can you test it please?

• Node is 100% up>

?

• @Spirit
    I don't have any IPv6 IPs allocated to my container, but in theory, it should work.

• @Spirit said:
    black does it IPv6 work for you. Can you test it please?

If you have issue please open ticket, I will look into it.

• @MCHPhil - pmed you.

• @MorningIris the node is online, it's just that your container can't connect to the internet because solusVM by default has your IP set to static in the network config file. Oddly, you have to use DHCP and I wrote a quick tutorial on how to fix it yourself.

• Good offer.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

KVM is not usable because i cant connect to ethernet, static ip configuration is required. Nothing in my E-Mail....

• @Infinity580 said:
    KVM is not usable because i cant connect to ethernet, static ip configuration is required. Nothing in my E-Mail....

open a ticket... this isnt our help desk ;)

• Looking Glass is down.

• skd2013skd2013 Member
    edited September 2013

I have ordered but not activated yet.

• Sometimes orders are not provisioned automatically...

• This looks awesome. Will try your service soon.

• Hello,i can't connect via SSH.I opened a ticket for your.Please fix.

• @EDO said:
    Hello,i can't connect via SSH.I opened a ticket for your.Please fix.

Maybe you should read the knowledgebase? Please fix.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Maybe you should read the knowledgebase? Please fix.

Oh,i already did that,but still can't connect.Please check.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited September 2013

This is not support for My Custom Hosting. Not sure how many times I'll tell some people this. Don't post support issues here. Also don't open a ticket and than come post here. Pointless.

Edo, I'm pretty sure you didn't read the entire article. You ever setup the routes? If not that is your problem. Please read and help yourself.