Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ryzen/Storage/NVME Network & power redundancy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ryzen/Storage/NVME Network & power redundancy

letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

We now in East Coast of USA

Offer note:

• No ming at our services
  • Offer valid for new orders only
  • Offer for lifetime

RB1NJ
Specifications

• 1GB Dedicated RAM
  • 1 CPU core Ryzen 3900x
  • 15GB NVME Disk
  • FREE 125GB Additional Disk ( upgradeable to 3TB as low as $5)
  • 10TB/Month @ 1Gbps Shared (Previously 5TB only)
  • ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1 x IPv4
  • Private Internal IP
  • $3.30 USD /month
    New Jersey (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=121)

RBSNJ
Specifications

• 1GB Dedicated RAM
  • 1 CPU core Ryzen 3900x
  • 256 GB Disk ( upgradeable to 3TB as low as $5)
  • 10TB/Month @ 1Gbps Shared (Previously 5TB only)
  • ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1 x IPv4
  • Private Internal IP
  • $3.3 USD /month
    New Jersey (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=122)

Free Bonus :

• A + B Power Feeds ( New Jersey / Los Angeles )
  • A + B Uplinks ( New Jersey )
  • 10TB/Month @ 1 Gbps Shared (Previously 5TB only)
  • Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
  • Preinstalled OS
  • IPV4 & IPV6 rdns Management
  • /64 IPV6 up on request
  • Enterprise NVMe
  • Dual Disks Storage

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

LG/Test IP?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

@thedp said:
    LG/Test IP?

Download link will be prepared but you can ping at 185.215.226.1

you will find it here but need to fix and will be available soon

https://lg.nj.letbox.net/

Thanked by 1DP
  • yanlingyanling Member

@key900 said:

@thedp said:
    LG/Test IP?

Point not found

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@key900 said:

We want to generate Macromedia Flash files with Ming and you banned it!
    I know Flash is obsolete but a railroad depends on it.

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited May 2021

Can I upgrade the specs at same price in the future?

Thanked by 1letbox
  • valkvalk Member

@yoursunny said:

@key900 said:

We want to generate Macromedia Flash files with Ming and you banned it!
    I know Flash is obsolete but a railroad depends on it.

I guess he means no "mining" maybe

• miumiu Member

@key900 said:

Something new for Dallas Ryzen+large disk? Any ETA?

Thanked by 2bdl letbox
  • kalipuskalipus Member

@key900 said:

• FREE 125GB Additional Disk ( upgradeable to 3TB as low as $5)

So it is 5$ for 3TB?

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited May 2021

@kalipus said: So it is 5$ for 3TB?

If you made the slight effort to look, you'd know. :|
    @key900 There does appear to be a price discrepancy, with 2TB being the same as 3TB - a promo?
    Bargain deals!

Thanked by 2bdl miu
  • duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited May 2021

Letbox is my goto for LA instances, they r the best

Please accept my voucher 4 u as a form of appreciation for hosting the tools that keep me employed :smile:

Thanked by 1letbox
  • kalipuskalipus Member

@AlwaysSkint said:

@key900 There does appear to be a price discrepancy, with 2TB being the same as 3TB - a promo?
    Bargain deals!

Just want to make sure, that the text which got written here is valid and no, i am not always grepping pages for validating offers.

• miumiu Member
    edited May 2021

@kalipus said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Bargain deals!

Just want to make sure, that the text which got written here is valid and no, i am not always grepping pages for validating offers.

OK then pls be noted this is no shitty provider = mean what they promise is reality not trick or clickbyte + and very good price/resources/values ratio

Thanked by 1letbox
  • UserUser Member
    edited May 2021

I must say, LETBox is very good. I've used many instances from them between my friends and myself from different regions and have been very happy with them. On the recent NJ transition, they did have a bit of extended downtime and communication could have been better on their site, but they kept everything up to date through other means and are pretty quick to respond to tickets. I'm actually finding the new NJ route to have better speeds and latency than the old location. Overall, I highly recommend them.

Thanked by 1letbox
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I was one of the first customers of LetBox, from this offer.

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 60 sent on 05/11/2012

256MB - vps6 (05/11/2012 - 31/01/2013)
    Operating System: Other (OS Available on VPS Panel)
    Extra IPv4: 0 x 1 IPv4 $6.00 USD
    Extra Bandwidth: 0 x 1TB Bandwidth $7.50 USD
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub Total: $5.74 USD
    Credit: $0.00 USD
    Total: $5.74 USD

It was OpenVZ 5 and Ubuntu 12 wouldn't work, so I cancelled.

Thanked by 1letbox
  • miumiu Member

@yoursunny said:

i am with Letbox and HostHatch from begin of 2014 till now and no problems with both, very good uptime and all works well, one of the best prices what u can get here, many music for your $, both

Thanked by 1letbox

@yanling said:

@key900 said:

@thedp said:
    LG/Test IP?

Point not found

Already mentioned working to got it fixed.

@miu said:

@key900 said:

Something new for Dallas Ryzen+large disk? Any ETA?

We will have those Soon but most lucky we will moving it out to Houston. we are collecting equipment to be in Dallas or Houston with Ryzen

@AlwaysSkint said:

Bargain deals!

Yes it's for limited time

@caracal said:
    Can I upgrade the specs at same price in the future?

Sorry can't guarantee $5 for 3tb will be last it all depend what is available.

@miu said:

@yoursunny said:

i am with Letbox and HostHatch from begin of 2014 till now and no problems with both, very good uptime and all works well, one of the best prices what u can get here, many music for your $, both

@miu said:

@kalipus said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

Bargain deals!

OK then pls be noted this is no shitty provider = mean what they promise is reality not trick or clickbyte + and very good price/resources/values ratio

Thanks you all you are the best! <3

@yoursunny said:

We don't offer OpenVZ only KVM.> @User said:

I must say, LETBox is very good. I've used many instances from them between my friends and myself from different regions and have been very happy with them. On the recent NJ transition, they did have a bit of extended downtime and communication could have been better on their site, but they kept everything up to date through other means and are pretty quick to respond to tickets. I'm actually finding the new NJ route to have better speeds and latency than the old location. Overall, I highly recommend them.

Thanks you very much for feedback and sure we will do our best for become better. <3

• @key900 said: Yes it's for limited time

Truly a bargain, then! :)
    I wish that I could justify another VPS, 'cos Letbox were reliable when I used them in the past. I've looked at the order page three times now and ever so nearly hit the button. Must resist.. this time. ;)

Thanked by 2skorous letbox
  • miumiu Member
    edited May 2021

@AlwaysSkint said: I've looked at the order page three times now and ever so nearly hit the button. Must resist.. this time. ;)

Lucky man. I capitulated again, as at each time when they income with new (and always GREAT) offer.. :innocent:

Thanked by 3bdl AlwaysSkint letbox
  • cazrzcazrz Member

Why the move to leaseweb?

• YGRIGYGRIG Member

@User said:
    On the recent NJ transition, they did have a bit of extended downtime and communication could have been better on their site, but they kept everything up to date through other means and are pretty quick to respond to tickets.

My New Jersey VPS with them went down on Sunday without any warnings via e-mail and only then I found out they were moving and expecting 12 hours downtime on Saturday but that might have been extended. The server finally went online in the morning on Thursday, so it was three working days of undexpected downtime without due warning.

They even set up a page where you could look up what was happening, and the updates there were published on Sunday to say they are waiting for the engineer to back up prefixes (?) and waiting DC to reroute (?) and the next update was on Thursday to tell everything is online. So three working days in the dark made it for me.

Otherwise my experience withe them was excellent if you don't mind your VPS being out of reach for half of the working week.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited May 2021

@YGRIG said:

@User said:
    On the recent NJ transition, they did have a bit of extended downtime and communication could have been better on their site, but they kept everything up to date through other means and are pretty quick to respond to tickets.

My New Jersey VPS with them went down on Sunday without any warnings via e-mail and only then I found out they were moving and expecting 12 hours downtime on Saturday but that might have been extended. The server finally went online in the morning on Thursday, so it was three working days of undexpected downtime without due warning.

They even set up a page where you could look up what was happening, and the updates there were published on Sunday to say they are waiting for the engineer to back up prefixes (?) and waiting DC to reroute (?) and the next update was on Thursday to tell everything is online. So three working days in the dark made it for me.

Otherwise my experience withe them was excellent if you don't mind your VPS being out of reach for half of the working week.

I opened a ticket once I noticed the outage extended past the window quoted and they got back to me within five minutes explaining a switch didn't survive the move and they were sourcing a replacement and gave me a rough ETA of when services would be restored.

They had the outage notification on their website prior to the works taking place and they mentioned in the notification to cntact them if you had any queries - i.e.: "Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions" (from https://my.letbox.com/serverstatus.php). Really can't fault their service.

If you were concerned about your service would have taken you <2 mins to open a ticket.

edited May 2021

@YGRIG said:

@User said:

@bdl said:

@YGRIG said:

@User said:

I opened a ticket once I noticed the outage extended past the window quoted and they got back to me within five minutes explaining a switch didn't survive the move and they were sourcing a replacement and gave me a rough ETA of when services would be restored.

They had the outage notification on their website prior to the works taking place and they mentioned in the notification to cntact them if you had any queries - i.e.: "Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions" (from https://my.letbox.com/serverstatus.php). Really can't fault their service.

If you were concerned about your service would have taken you <2 mins to open a ticket.

Hello,

We have scheduled since 15th ahead with popup window in Client area as well as status page. We don’t just said let’s go and migrated it’s not a days working. We have been very prepared with spare parts full servers are ready to go if something goes wrong. Unfortunately what it was not expected that the switch go to crashing. We got it replaced as quick as possible and set 2 spare switches on site.

At the last i want to apologize for the issues i’m sure no one want it. We have been working very hard last few days to got it fixed as quick as possible .

Side not: we provided free credit to everyone effected .

Thanked by 1bdl
  • skorousskorous Member

@key900 said: We have scheduled since 15th ahead with popup window in Client area as well as status page.

I'm not affected so I don't know, was an email sent out or is the assumption that people log in to the Client Area to find out these things. I only log in when I need to get a console ( not for weeks/months at a time ) so I also wouldn't have known.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • cazrzcazrz Member

@skorous said:

@key900 said: We have scheduled since 15th ahead with popup window in Client area as well as status page.

I'm not affected so I don't know, was an email sent out or is the assumption that people log in to the Client Area to find out these things. I only log in when I need to get a console ( not for weeks/months at a time ) so I also wouldn't have known.

I don't recall getting email about the maintenance. The downtime was expected only for 12 hours but lasted for 5 days (22nd-27th May). It will be better also if they update their status page everyday at least once a day so that we don't guess on whats happening.

I don't know whats the reason of not updating the status page. Which could take 2 mins rather than replying to 100s of tickets.

• aj_potcaj_potc Member

Do you allow stacking of these plans? For example, if I buy two of the same thing, I'll get double the resources in a single VPS?

• skorousskorous Member

@cazrz said: I don't know whats the reason of not updating the status page

Recognition of the futility of trying to get people to read? :p

Thanked by 1bdl
  • YGRIGYGRIG Member
    edited May 2021

@bdl said:

I actually did open a ticket on Tuesday, and in the early hours of Wednesday got a reply from Magdy Hosni who said "We are working on it to got everyone online today."

Spoiler alert: they did not succeed in that. That was the only info I had before my server went online. Maybe if I opened a ticket on Monday I would have gotten a more informative reply like you but alas, so it was a different world for me.

On the other hand, I do not see free credit anywhere in my account either so I probably was not that effected. :-)

@key900 said: Side not: we provided free credit to everyone effected .

Thanked by 1bdl

@cazrz said:

@skorous said:

I don't recall getting email about the maintenance. The downtime was expected only for 12 hours but lasted for 5 days (22nd-27th May). It will be better also if they update their status page everyday at least once a day so that we don't guess on whats happening.

I don't know whats the reason of not updating the status page. Which could take 2 mins rather than replying to 100s of tickets.

Hello,

We did update everyday via status’s page as well as discord immediately responded any questions and for the record we don’t got 100s of tickets as you believed just 8s

@YGRIG said:

@bdl said:

I actually did open a ticket on Tuesday, and in the early hours of Wednesday got a reply from Magdy Hosni who said "We are working on it to got everyone online today."

Spoiler alert: they did not succeed in that. That was the only info I had before my server went online. Maybe if I opened a ticket on Monday I would have gotten a more informative reply like you but alas, so it was a different world for me.

On the other hand, I do not see free credit anywhere in my account either so I probably was not that effected. :-)

@key900 said: Side not: we provided free credit to everyone effected .

Please open ticket or PM your registration mail.

Thanks

• bdlbdl Member

@key900 - any > @YGRIG said:

I didn't get any free credit either I don't think, but I think that's because I'm on an annual payment cycle :smiley: