Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Building a list of free VPSes - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Building a list of free VPSes

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jmgcaguicla said: You know that the LEB post you copied from got (most) of it's info from this exact thread right?

Spamming to get a provider tag.

It seems to have backfired.

• seriesnseriesn Member

End is Niet?

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited May 2021

@raindog308 said: Spamming to get a provider tag.

Provider Tag? Even worse, I thought he really just wanted that free VPS from @Neoon

@it201306 said: Stop to share or discuss other info if you can.

Wise advice. Stop being a twit and stealing other's work.

• @raindog308, please refer to https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/171564/the-list-of-free-vps#latest

It looks like I said that it is so sad to get a free VPS from other site, which need 50 posts and 6 months.

Then I post a freevps list, I have to mark as SEVERE.

And I have to asked by @jmgcaguicla
    " So what's the purpose of you regurgitating that information?"

we should know that I cannot get the free VPS from other site, even if I post 50 posts in one day. is it right?

I checked the rules, so sorry that I don't check any rule to limit that don't share any info from other site. please correct me if I am wrong.

edited May 2021

@it201306 said:
    @raindog308, please refer to https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/171564/the-list-of-free-vps#latest

It looks like I said that it is so sad to get a free VPS from other site, which need 50 posts and 6 months.

Then I post a freevps list, I have to mark as SEVERE.

And I have to asked by @jmgcaguicla
    " So what's the purpose of you regurgitating that information?"

we should know that I cannot get the free VPS from other site, even if I post 50 posts in one day. is it right?

I checked the rules, so sorry that I don't check any rule to limit that don't share any info from other site. please correct me if I am wrong.

Sure, let's leave that free VPS thing behind and pretend you don't have an ulterior motive to your posts.

Now, I ask again:

The info you posted is already stated in this thread and on the LEB post, what do we gain from you reposting the exact same information?

• @jmgcaguicla, you mean that everyone know the info? if yes, why the post is here?
    Maybe I can explain more in that post. I am ok to share more info if I know. so sorry that I have no enough info and I delete the link of them. Maybe you can share your info about that. In fact, I thanks to @angstrom because he also know the info from LEB.

I'm familiar with that...because I started that thread.

And later summarized it in a couple places.

So you've taken the community's work and mine and copy-pasted it for no reason other than to increase your post count.

@it201306 said: It looks like I said that it is so sad to get a free VPS from other site, which need 50 posts and 6 months.

Ah, I was mistaken. You're not spamming for a provider tag but rather spamming to get a free VPS from @Neoon.

edited May 2021

@it201306 said: the same shit but with different words

I can't, I no longer want to participate in this discussion.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @raindog308 So sorry that I cannot read all post in my first day here. I think it is not easy for all freshman, is it right? I am OK to delete the post if any admin to check it is not good or other reason. But why SEVERE?

• @it201306 said: a

@jmgcaguicla said:

@it201306 said: the same shit but with different words

I can't, I no longer want to participate in this discussion.

@raindog308 you can check the words from @jmgcaguicla. Which one is not meet Community Rules? And where is his logic?

• Back in time like 7-8 years ago host4fun used to share free vps.
    No CC or anything just register and wait day or two.
    It was like 256MB ram and 900Mhz cpu.
    I guess they didnt 'earn' much this way and stopped doing it, I dont know when.
    (minecraft server for 2-3people used to work fine on top of that)

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@borowsky said: Back in time like 7-8 years ago

Uncle Sam from Prometeus also gave 50MB OVZ VPS with dedicated IPv4. And now they also provide IPv6.

[root@pro ~]# uptime
     18:34:17 up 431 days,  3:27,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.05, 0.01
    [root@pro ~]# free -m
                  total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
    Mem:             50          12           7           0          29           0
    Swap:            50          20          29

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2021

@raindog308 said:
    Ah, I was mistaken. You're not spamming for a provider tag but rather spamming to get a free VPS from @Neoon.

Thanks for the reminder, to add that feature user ban list.

@it201306 said:

The issue with free things is, abuse.
    Hence we have these barriers.

Low abuse rates keeps people happy.

• MytonnMytonn Member

@Neoon said:

@raindog308 said:

Thanks for the reminder, to add that feature user ban list.

@it201306 said:

The issue with free thing is, the abuse.
    Hence we have these barriers.

Low abuse rates keeps people happy.

I am a member since october 2020. I try not to write too many messages because English is not my native language. In this case, my luck of using this service is very low :)

• havocxhavocx Member
    edited May 2021

Avoid oracle like the plague.

GCP's mini vps is solid though. Very weak but has been serving pages for years for free for me. It's in always free tier so not capped by trial

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

For those who haven't watched the youtube video: https://lowendbox.com/blog/lowendboxtv-how-to-get-a-free-vps/

Another fine piece of video creation by the main #1 man, @raindog308

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @havocx said:
    Avoid oracle like the plague.

Care to explain why? I understand the dashboard is not very intuitive, but been quite functional for me.

• Where to get free VPS on this website?

• @jbiloh said:
    For those who haven't watched the youtube video: https://lowendbox.com/blog/lowendboxtv-how-to-get-a-free-vps/

@raindog308 only posts helpful stuff for the karma points. >:)
    He's hoping to trade them in one day for a stuffed teddy bear and hostsolutions credit.

• @redcat said:

@jbiloh said:

@raindog308 only posts helpful stuff for the karma points. >:)
    He's hoping to trade them in one day for a stuffed teddy bear and hostsolutions credit.

Since then his preferences changed quite a bit, because the Youtube audience grew organically over time. Now he just wants his favorite adult-video-star to to drop-by for a visit, in order to learn how to compile a kernel on his old machine, while outputting all the logs into a huge storage VPS.

Thanked by 1redcat
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

google cloud

• I tried UpCloud.com. Worked very well. Fast deployment. Very smooth. Can recommend it if you want to test something, you have 3 days.

Thanked by 1UpCloud
  • @giang said:

Where to get free VPS on this website?

https://private-hosting.eu/store/free-vps-server-hosting

all out-of-stock, and it's only free for 2 days

Thanked by 1giang