Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

webhorizon what happen?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

webhorizon what happen?

team_traitorteam_traitor Member
edited May 2021 in Outages

anyone experience downtime on their shared hosting service? been 2 hours now session not working my WP are down.

hello @WebHorizon

Comments

• cazrzcazrz Member

It means he still asleep, wait till he wakes up?

• yeah. I move it to smallweb for now.

• swat4swat4 Member

Pay peanuts, lose a million.

You can't expect 24/7 live support at such price, but he will surely be online within the next 6 hours. Just be patient.

Thanked by 1drunkendog
  • @swat4 said:
    Pay peanuts, lose a million.

You can't expect 24/7 live support at such price, but he will surely be online within the next 6 hours. Just be patient.

@swat4 yeah I know. I am not angry or anything, just concerned what happened. :-)

• Matt247Matt247 Member

which datacenter down?

• KonbuKonbu Member

The status seems to be fine.
    My rented shared hosting in Singapore is also working.

https://status.webhorizon.in/

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited May 2021

Their status page shows everything online. Which location are you on? Could it be an account related/resource usage related issue?

• MS not sure what really happens but sessions not working like open_basedir blah blah. Tried changing the path of the session but permission denied even though it is chmod(0777) and in my directory. I tried switching php7.2 to 7.3 to 8.0 and not resolve.

I tested the script I wrote on smallweb and it work perfectly. I already reached out their support. :-)

It seems this is minor only since their status is okay.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

All our locations are online & functioning, maybe it is something related to your site configuration.

In this case, please create a ticket mentioning all the details.

Thanks.

• zxrlhazxrlha Member

:# Now their SGP-01 node is down

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Your ticket has been received.

Your ticket # is 666-777453423-AGR-712

It will be replied in 666 days.

• KonbuKonbu Member

They changed the status page from the easy to understand HetrixTools, which reset the uptime and made it difficult to know which server I was on.(´×ω×`)

• _MS__MS_ Member

@Konbu said:
    They changed the status page from the easy to understand HetrixTools, which reset the uptime and made it difficult to know which server I was on.(´×ω×`)

Yes, hate this change.

Thanked by 1Konbu
  • this is closed guys.

The problem is solve. They move my service into another server on same region and that is fine with me.It is now working well. :-) Thanks @WebHorizon