Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner SX Line (Storage Servers)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner SX Line (Storage Servers)

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey LET

don't suppose anyone has any of the SX Line Server there wanting to trade im running out of space on my backup ones and they all like 4-6 weeks to get them at the moment.

or any other recommendations of other EU hosts with 100tb Plus storage servers at reasonable prices (i know it wont be hetz) no one can

thanks in advance :smile:

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

message skynode.eu on live chat, may be able to provide you with something good

Thanked by 1Jasonhyperhost
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Might have some available for transfer soon. It depends, though.

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Might have 1-2 previous-gen SX to transfer too. Currently I keep more than I need due to the Chia madness and uncertain supply.

They do ship new SX and I got one last week. But it takes some waiting.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Pick up their 10TB storage boxes temporarily if you need. Gets the job done.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

You can use our backup storage 10 TB:
    https://netdynamics24.com/backup-services.html
    and you can use the coupon LET20% to get discount 20%.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • sithrebel15sithrebel15 Member
    edited May 2021

The current value of a sx293 is $850 A DAY. no one is giving you a sx series server lol

• Sometimes customers let go of these on Hetzner’s Forum

• tjntjn Member

@sithrebel15 said:
    The current value of a sx293 is $850 A DAY. no one is giving you a sx series server lol

How did you get to this valuation? 😅

• vuevue Member

you should contact @PulsedMedia , i could highly recommend them in storage :) great support

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • xetsysxetsys Member

+1 for @PulsedMedia for cheap storage. Although, I am not sure if they offer 100+TB storage. But maybe you can order multiple seedboxes and then somehow concatenate them together?

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@sithrebel15 said:

how did you come to that price , no storage server they do is that pricey!

@jar said:
    Pick up their 10TB storage boxes temporarily if you need. Gets the job done.

Thanks , but looking for a dedi with high storage to expand our backup solution have 15tb spare , wont last long

@m4nu said:
    Might have 1-2 previous-gen SX to transfer too. Currently I keep more than I need due to the Chia madness and uncertain supply.

They do ship new SX and I got one last week. But it takes some waiting.

Thanks , i did order some new ones but they telling me 4-6 weeks to get them which im a little worried my backup solution would of run out of storage by then. if you have and spares please drop me a dm

thanks

@Advin said:
    Might have some available for transfer soon. It depends, though.

thanks @Advin if you do please drop me a dm thanks

@vue said:
    you should contact @PulsedMedia , i could highly recommend them in storage :) great support

ill drop them a DM to see what they can offer thanks

• daffydaffy Member

It's not an SX, but I have a 4x10TB auction server I most probably will let go some time next week if you're interested.

Thanked by 1drunkendog
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@daffy said:
    It's not an SX, but I have a 4x10TB auction server I most probably will let go some time next week if you're interested.

you might want to mention the monthly recurring? ;-)

Thanked by 1daffy
  • daffydaffy Member

@Falzo said:

@daffy said:

Hehe, I realized that two seconds after posting that comment, but figured OP would ask if interested. ;)

Anyway, checked my invoice and it seems like 69 EUR/month.
    E3-1271 v3, 32GB ECC RAM and Intel NIC might also be worth mentioning :)

Thanked by 2Falzo drunkendog
  • @daffy said:

@Falzo said:

@daffy said:

Hehe, I realized that two seconds after posting that comment, but figured OP would ask if interested. ;)

If OP passes, I would be interested in that. I've got similar issues with finding cheap storage

Thanked by 1daffy
  • I will pay for sx servers. Pm me for info

• I just got an Sx-63 delivered that I order a long long time ago in Finland... I have no need for it now, but I also believe I can't transfer it until after 30 days

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2021

People are now ordering these en masse in order to sell them for profit via transfers. Someone already tried to sell me an old 200€ sx with 10x10TB for 500€. And get this.. Only via crypto, so he basically wanted some BTC.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@xetsys said: Although, I am not sure if they offer 100+TB storage.

as a dedi we do.

Thanked by 1xetsys
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@drunkendog said:

@daffy said:

@Falzo said:

@daffy said:

If OP passes, I would be interested in that. I've got similar issues with finding cheap storage

We can do nicely priced storage in pretty much all the locations where we do storage VPSs.

In Amsterdam and Chicago, we can also do 1 Gbps unmetered for a fairly low price.

We're still cheaper per TB than all major providers, and that is after factoring in RAID60/SSD caching etc. :)

@network33 said:
    I just got an Sx-63 delivered that I order a long long time ago in Finland... I have no need for it now, but I also believe I can't transfer it until after 30 days

damm thats annoying :neutral:

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@network33 said:
    I just got an Sx-63 delivered that I order a long long time ago in Finland... I have no need for it now, but I also believe I can't transfer it until after 30 days

damm thats annoying :neutral:

Sure is... Guess I'll see what all the buzz about chia is.. lol

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

I should mention, there's something weird with SX63's.
    I ordered an SX63 in 04/22, and I received mine on 04/28.
    I also ordered an SX63 on 04/18, and I received mine on 04/25.
    Finally, I ordered one on 04/16 and I received mine on 04/17.

It's so weird. I don't know why this happens. I had an order in March (03/28) and it got delivered in 04/20. There has to be something weird I'm doing.

• kalipuskalipus Member
    edited May 2021

only 80TB
    https://www.euserv.com/de/dedizierte-server/filer-rootserver/v5/index.php

120TB
    https://www.webtropia.com/guenstige-storage-server

otherwise you can get a cheap hetzner from auction and adding some 16TB drives as needed for 27€ each, but think at 4 is the limit

• HxxxHxxx Member

Hetzner changed their root servers AUP and now crypto usage is banned. Just saying those Chia servers will not last...

Thanked by 1coreflux

@kalipus said:
    only 80TB
    https://www.euserv.com/de/dedizierte-server/filer-rootserver/v5/index.php

120TB
    https://www.webtropia.com/guenstige-storage-server

otherwise you can get a cheap hetzner from auction and adding some 16TB drives as needed for 27€ each, but think at 4 is the limit

@kalipus , most of there auction server are 3 drives max :(