Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

8pay is a spam organization
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

8pay is a spam organization

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited May 2021 in General

I’m always interested in new payment gateways and I imagine many of you are as well. Especially as crypto quite literally goes to the moon. However, if you find 8pay in your efforts, I wanted you to hear briefly that you might reconsider. Here’s why:

https://static.mxrouteapps.com/0CB08FEA-7ECA-4919-BE6F-28476FE82951.png

At this point it feels like I’m receiving an unsolicited marketing email from them every 2 days. To my support email at that. If they don’t mind sending spam to an email provider's support email, can anyone be sure that they have the right values to enter into a business relationship with?

What about you guys, are you seeing this same behavior from them? They’ve been built into our rspamd rules as of today, feel free to use them too:

https://github.com/mxroute/rspamd_rules

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Shame me.

I read it as 8gay.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@deank said: I read it as 8gay.

You're confusing it with my book, coming out in June.

• @jar said:

Is the book being released in June or is the title of the book "Coming out in June"?

Asking for a friend..

@dahartigan said:

@jar said:

Is the book being released in June or is the title of the book "Coming out in June"?

Asking for a friend..

Almost 11 hours I spent waiting for that reply...

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2021

CoinPayments works well and integrates with known portals like WHMCS and Blesta. Never heard of 8Pay, but unless they do something others don't, I have no interest.

And honestly? I don't mind marking invoices as paid manually for direct crypto payments if getting paid in an unsupported coin. Small inconvenience all-in-all.

• @jar said:

@dahartigan said:

@jar said:

Asking for a friend..

Almost 11 hours I spent waiting for that reply...

I genuinely admire your patience sir..

• LOL, you even changed your signature to warn people of them.

It brings joy to my heart, to see a mail service provider takes spam very very seriously. Hate spammers.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jadenjaden Member

@PandoGulf said:
    LOL, you even changed your signature to warn people of them.

It brings joy to my heart, to see a mail service provider takes spam very very seriously. Hate spammers.

I wish I'd seen the warning. I got in bed with them and they're stealing all the covers.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited May 2021

@jar said: If they don’t mind sending spam to an email provider's support email, can anyone be sure that they have the right values to enter into a business relationship with?

While I agree with you in everything else, the fact that you're an email provider does not make your argument any more true, you just happen to be in on of so many lists going around yet you make a whole topic about a random email coming every two days, considering you deal with spammers often it seems weird to me that you care about another one, idk wut got u upset, does a provider who creates fallacies and has mood swings have the right mentality to enter into a business relationship with?

in other words, you're pvssy asss bish

• LeviLevi Member

Thank you for marking spammers. But is this case unique in any way? Seems like scammers spamming. Absolutely normal and everyday business.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited May 2021

@LTniger said: But is this case unique in any way?

Spamming support@ deserved some SEO

@duckeeyuck said: in other words, you're pvssy asss bish

If you would be so kind as to eat a dick, spammer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanked by 1skorupion
  • duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited May 2021

@jar said: If you would be so kind as to eat a dick, spammer, it would be greatly appreciated.

I get the best BBC every day (previously ur mum's), you wouldn't know because you're still virgin in ur bum
    just came here to take a dump (look at at this as a free bump)

@duckeeyuck said:

@jar said: If you would be so kind as to eat a dick, spammer, it would be greatly appreciated.

I get the best BBC every day (previously ur mum's), you wouldn't know because you're still virgin in ur bum
    just came here to take a dump (look at at this as a free bump)

If you run out I’ll donate to a GoFundMe for a refill: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_NM924N08R6AHSXJ4WQF1

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Thanks for the hint, @jar

Thanked by 1jar