Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcing LowEndBoxTV: The Official LowEndBox/LowEndTalk YouTube Channel! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Announcing LowEndBoxTV: The Official LowEndBox/LowEndTalk YouTube Channel!

2»

Comments

• Love your tutorials, keep 'em coming. Specially the ones that utilizes minimal setup and resources.

Guys don't miss out on these great videos, and if that is not enough reason to subscribe. Raindog308 has a very soothing voice too.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@PandoGulf said: Raindog308 has a very soothing voice too.

Up next, my ASMR audios...

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

@PandoGulf said: Raindog308 has a very soothing voice too.

Up next, my ASMR audios...

LowEndASMR

Just a guy with 2 coke cans, a string between them, and a flip phone recording it.

Francisco

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 that’s your voice? Wow, thought it was some voice actor

• @lentro said:

TIL..

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@lentro said:

Pretty professional, right?

Thanked by 1raindog308

@Francisco said: LowEndASMR
    Just a guy with 2 coke cans, a string between them, and a flip phone recording it.

"Seven dollars...seven...dollars...open...vir-tu-ozz-zo..."

Thanked by 2Shakib Francisco
  • @raindog308 just noticed that the LEB channel is not paying attention to the comment section of the posted video. I would suggest shifting some focus to replying to the subscribers comments or close the comment section and receive the comments in the LEB video post.

@PandoGulf said:
    @raindog308 just noticed that the LEB channel is not paying attention to the comment section of the posted video. I would suggest shifting some focus to replying to the subscribers comments or close the comment section and receive the comments in the LEB video post.

We have been...only a couple that hadn’t been respondes to yet and I just caught them up. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • Subscribed and enjoying the tutorials. Waiting for the wp on a vps without IPV4 tutorial 😜

@attiqfsd said: Waiting for the wp on a vps without IPV4 tutorial 😜

Is there any difference? The DNS record is slightly different (AAAA record vs A record) and you have to setup the ipv6 address on the VPS but otherwise everything is exactly the same, unless I'm missing something in your question.

• Looks good, subscribed.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@ederlezi said:
    Looks good, subscribed.

Thanks for the sub