Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to sell IP Space /21 (RIPE, PI)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to sell IP Space /21 (RIPE, PI)

nenineni Member

Hi

Where I can find a buyer for a /21 PI IP Block from RIPE?

I have contacted few official transfer providers but don't got any usable feedback. On a Auction Site a contract was offered, but I don't got a answer to my questions how the payment is processed and it seems like a time consuming process...

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If you're looking to sell, feel free to reach me with a price at alex[at]dagroup.bg . Actively purchasing IPs from all RIRs.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2021

Same, send me a price and we'll see.

w[AT]ip6.im

I pay cash, don't need invoice either. Either SEPA or i have someone fly down and pay if it makes sense.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@William said:

w[AT]ip6.im

I pay cash, don't need invoice either. Either SEPA or i have someone fly down and pay if it makes sense.

You're one strange dude. In a good sense.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • WilliamWilliam Member

It's business, if i buy it i split it into 2 /22 and have them already sold, so it makes sense to be fast and put up hard currency.

Thanked by 2serv_ee yoursunny
  • pierrepierre Member

Go here and post it: All in one IPv4 IPv6 ASN Thread

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
  • nenineni Member

@William
    @bacloud
    @AlexBarakov
    sent you all a Mail.

@pierre Thank you, but I'm looking to sell them and not to lease anyway "Only members with Provider or LIR tags are allowed to post offers in this thread." and I'm nothing of them.

Thanked by 1bacloud
  • pierrepierre Member

@neni said:
    @pierre Thank you, but I'm looking to sell them and not to lease anyway "Only members with Provider or LIR tags are allowed to post offers in this thread." and I'm nothing of them.

Check https://auctions.ipv4.global , they seem to have decent buyers as I see their stuff go out like hot cakes.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@qps might be interested.

Francisco

• jhjh Member

You can also contact Harry at Zare. We sold him some space recently and it was super smooth.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@pierre said:

@neni said:

Check https://auctions.ipv4.global , they seem to have decent buyers as I see their stuff go out like hot cakes.

FYI...they charge 15% commission usually.

~ SMARTHOST

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited May 2021

@SmartHost said:

@pierre said:

@neni said:

~ SMARTHOST

Fuck. I'm in the wrong industry. 15% from 1.8mil...yeah. (that /16 for sale)

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@serv_ee said:

@SmartHost said:

@pierre said:

@neni said:

~ SMARTHOST

digital realtor

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@serv_ee said:

@SmartHost said:

@pierre said:

@neni said:

~ SMARTHOST

How to sell 11.0.0.0/8 ? Asking for a friend.

• pierrepierre Member
    edited May 2021

@yoursunny said:
    How to sell 11.0.0.0/8 ? Asking for a friend.

Don't, just give it to me for free ;)

Thanked by 2yoursunny bulbasaur
  • coldcold Member

@William said:

w[AT]ip6.im

can you pay in virgins also ?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@SmartHost said:

@pierre said:

@neni said:

~ SMARTHOST

Now that's why there are so many "brokers" nowadays... :O

• WilliamWilliam Member

@cold said: can you pay in virgins also ?

I pay in anything. I paid with a car before for a server. Its a balkan thing, everything is currency because our currencies are worthless 🤣

• coldcold Member

@William said:

@cold said: can you pay in virgins also ?

I pay in anything. I paid with a car before for a server. Its a balkan thing, everything is currency because our currencies are worthless 🤣

hahaha, i feel you brother :)

Thanked by 1William
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Thanks for the mention! We're definitely interested!

If you are still looking, mind reaching out over at rick[at]bakker-it[dot]eu?

• nenineni Member

@RickBakkr
    Message sent.

@pierre
    Thanks, had already contacted them but to my Mail with one simple question no answer for one month... seems 15% of a small /21 not really of interest for them :smiley:

Would trade for some cash/crypto and a Balkan Beauty (low cost only) too, who take the deal get for free a expensive money scraping formerly Beauty.

• pierrepierre Member

@neni said:
    @RickBakkr
    Message sent.

@pierre
    Thanks, had already contacted them but to my Mail with one simple question no answer for one month... seems 15% of a small /21 not really of interest for them :smiley:

Would trade for some cash/crypto and a Balkan Beauty (low cost only) too, who take the deal get for free a expensive money scraping formerly Beauty.

Message me with your pricing, I might be interested.