Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I chose my VPS's provider but...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I chose my VPS's provider but...

Hello folks.
I'm about to order a VPS from NetCup.de but I have questions to be answered:

**1- If I choose 12 months billing period, Do I pay them monthly for a year or pay them the total annual amount in the first month?

2- If I choose 12 months billing period, can I cancel at any time or must commit to compulsory payment for 12 months?

3- I saw that NetCup just offers KVM Linux VPSs, so is it possible to install Windows or MacOS on their VPS?

4-I saw also a lot of bad reviews on NetCup's billing system, If I'm late for payment (but officially I'll pay), Is there going to be a problem?**

And thank you in advance.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    1. You pay the total amount in the first month. I thought this was the common practice.
    2. Read ToS.
    3. Ask them.
    4. Who knows? In your case, probably.

The end is nigh.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2021

Netcup is like a marriage, if you don't comply the terms you put your signature on it, they literally hunt you down like a chicken to get the money.

12 Months contract dosen't mean you need to prepay the 12 months only if it states that.

Thanked by 1tetech
  • @deank said:
    1. You pay the total amount in the first month. I thought this was the common practice.
    2. Read ToS.
    3. Ask them.
    4. Who knows? In your case, probably.

The end is nigh.

thank you.

• @Neoon said:
    Netcup is like a marriage, if you don't comply the terms you put your signature on it, they literally hunt you down like a chicken to get the money.

12 Months contract dosen't mean you need to prepay the 12 months only if it states that.

Thank you for making it clear. That's the main problem (Billing System) otherwise I didn't find any bad reviews on their VPS performance.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited May 2021

@Neoon said:

Is the chicken being hunted or doing the hunting?

• tetechtetech Member

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

Is the chicken being hunted or doing the hunting?

Thanked by 2tetech TimboJones