Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free personal page/resume/portfolio html templates?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

free personal page/resume/portfolio html templates?

gappergapper Member

hello guys,

do you know a site where i can download FREE and good looking html templates to buid my own personal page/resume/portfolio?

thanks!

Comments

• ntlxntlx Member

Do you want something that's strictly HTML5/CSS? Or are you looking for something that's more akin to a drag-and-drop thing that is using pre-compiled blocks that you can customize? There are good things on envato elements (while not 'free' per se, they do have a number of free things listed on there every month). I would personally recommend using something like Figma though. You can download it and use it for free, they recently upgraded their plans to allow for totally free use with teams as well and their figma.com/community section is awesome - there's no way you won't find something fantastic on there to try out, and use. At least in my opinion.

• HakimHakim Member

You can try GitHub.

• @gapper said: do you know a site where i can download FREE and good looking html templates to buid my own personal page/resume/portfolio?

DuckDuckGo "free html portfolio template"

• warihwarih Member

Try Mobirise

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@warih said:
    Try Mobirise

Mobirise is great.

Thanked by 1warih
  • lpnlpn Member

@Ympker said:

@warih said:
    Try Mobirise

Mobirise is great.

Many years ago it used to be that such web site builders generate very "heavy" and not optimized code and one needed to manually adjust and simplify it. Not sure if this is the situation nowadays, so does Mobirise produce at least somehow optimized code?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@lpn said:

@Ympker said:

@warih said:
    Try Mobirise

Mobirise is great.

Many years ago it used to be that such web site builders generate very "heavy" and not optimized code and one needed to manually adjust and simplify it. Not sure if this is the situation nowadays, so does Mobirise produce at least somehow optimized code?

I think Mobirise produces decent results. @SmallWeb website was built using Mobirise iirc :)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee