Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

40% off recurring all AMD Ryzen NVMe kvm VPS Plans DDOS protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

40% off recurring all AMD Ryzen NVMe kvm VPS Plans DDOS protection

This offer ends 5/04/21 at 11:59 PM central time.

All our VPS hosting plans include
US servers specs
Amd Ryzen 3900x Los Angeles
Amd Ryzen 5950x Miami
AMD Ryzen 5900x New York
Amd Ryzen 3900x Chicago ( 10gbps port not available)

Virtualizor Control Panel
Full Root / Console Access​
99.9% uptime
vnc
Internal network available to link your vps in the same Data Center together.
mount your own iso
Nested is enabled
Host pass thru is enabled
Rdns/ptr automatically added when VPS is set up
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
24/7/365 Support
Instant setup
We accept credit cards and Alipay only.

No bandwidth overages or suspensions if you go over your allotted bandwidth port speed will be capped at 10mbps.
All vps plans are configurable for your needs and budget.

Price adjusted in the cart.

Discount applies to all our VPS plans that we offer except the 512mb and storage plans.

~~~

Ryzen 9 3900x/5950x 1GB NVMe

1 CPU Core(fair share)
1Gb RAM
20 GB NVME Disk Space
10TB @1gbps (add 10gbps shared for $7.50 per month not available in Chicago)
DDoS Protection Included
Instant Delivery
1 ipv4
ipv6/64

$3.52 recurring.
https://hotlineservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=165

Looking Glass
https://looking.house/company.php?id=134

Thanked by 1miu

Comments

• yanlingyanling Member

I've always wanted to buy your server, but my credit card doesn't support payment. When businesses get paypal ?

• yanlingyanling Member

I can't login to my account ? It's too bad

• miumiu Member
    edited May 2021

If not greedy gaypal, OK, but then pls BTC option.
    I am not willing risk payment with card on thirty-party websites or sides (outside from guaranteed payment processors) and get card credentials & funds stolen.
    If this is not any kind of intended scam, sure u cant have problem receive payment via BTC. Hopefuly u can. Thanks

• taizitaizi Member

I already use hotlineservers for a month,amd ryzen and its low price is pog,i can run my online ide easily on the vps.
    Here is the benchmark report(the report more suitable for Chinese but atlease it shows the cpu memory and disk Performance)
    amd Ryzen(Miami 5950x):https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/HwPRQFS4jk/
    intel storage:https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/9ymTkcpxqf/
    by the way,i hope you can enable rdma and i can mount the storage vps in amd ryzen at a fast speed.I am using nfs to mount and it can only run as 100M/s in internal network,can anyone recommend me a tool to mount at a faster speed?
    i hope they can make amd ryzen storage too...

the payment:yes,so suspicious...credit card may got steal,Alipay can't get refund easily,i hope they can add other payment and also add Cryptocurrency payment(btc,usdt(erc20,trc20),even the xmr!)

thats all my feeling in hotlineservers,thx :)

• @taizi said: low price is pog

Your Twitch is leaking

• taizitaizi Member

@jmgcaguicla said:

@taizi said: low price is pog

Your Twitch is leaking

thx,i can't login it a few days ago,you make me remember to forgot password now
    bty,how can you know i got leaking?

• miumiu Member
    edited May 2021

UPDATE: great move. After my req they have (express) added also BTC payemnts.
    GREAT response, appreciated. THANKS

BTW: Would be fine update this offer to let it know (above, at payment option desc) to other ppl (who do not read comments)

Thanked by 1postcd
  • d3rpyd3rpy Member

@yanling said:
    I've always wanted to buy your server, but my credit card doesn't support payment. When businesses get paypal ?

I had a similar issue, my payment was being rejected, but my bank called me the next day and it was sorted out. You should try calling your bank and let them know, if you don't mind calling them.

• yanlingyanling Member

@d3rpy said:

@yanling said:

I had a similar issue, my payment was being rejected, but my bank called me the next day and it was sorted out. You should try calling your bank and let them know, if you don't mind calling them.

I can’t log in to my account anymore,

• @yanling said:

@d3rpy said:

@yanling said:

Perhaps someone didn't confirm their email?

• yanlingyanling Member

@NobodyInteresting said:

@yanling said:

@d3rpy said:

@yanling said:

I was able to log in three months ago,

Because the merchant doesn't have PayPal, my credit card doesn't support payment, so I didn't buy it. I also submitted the relevant order, and the email has records.

Now the account and password remembered by the browser, can't log in

• @yanling said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@yanling said:

@d3rpy said:

@yanling said:

Because the merchant doesn't have PayPal, my credit card doesn't support payment, so I didn't buy it. I also submitted the relevant order, and the email has records.

Considering that whmcs is charging significantly more for having more customers - I will not be surprised if your inactive account was disabled/deleted.

• jcarlo9jcarlo9 Barred

@NobodyInteresting said:

@yanling said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@yanling said:

@d3rpy said:

@yanling said:

Considering that whmcs is charging significantly more for having more customers - I will not be surprised if your inactive account was disabled/deleted.

Fair enough

• Sale ends in about 5 hours. Limited stock left in all locations.