Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why there is no Ramadan offers ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why there is no Ramadan offers ?

2»

Comments

• arifurarifur Member

@seriesn said:
    Ramadan is the month of control. Eid is when celebration happens ;)

Ramadan and advanced Eid Mubarak to everyone.

• TIL about Ramadan and Eid. I really like the idea of a period of appreciation of the nonmaterial aspects of life.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • WilliamWilliam Member

If we go that way where are the jewish holiday offers... We simply have not many jews at LET and not many Jewish/Israeli hosting providers either.

That does not make anyone racist, it's simply a numbers game.

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2021

@William said:
    If we go that way where are the jewish holiday offers... We simply have not many jews at LET and not many Jewish/Israeli hosting providers either.

That does not make anyone racist, it's simply a numbers game.

Sir. Everyone here in LE is /are Jew.

Talking about that, this Friday was Good Friday :)

This is meant to be a light hearted joke. Please don’t take any offense anyone. I love everyone equally <3

• Tomorrow is Orthodox Easter too

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • amsaalamsaal Member

@Ahfaiahkid said:

@xetsys said:
    This really makes you wonder, doesn't it? Apologies if this may come off as offensive, but may be there just aren't many providers in hosting business who care about it, or more importantly advertise it here? There may be an alternate platform, may be arabic/persian forums, where they could be advertising these sales.

The way you started off your post already sounds like you are one of those racist motherfuckers.

i think in this month of control we should not disrespect members of forum so i would advice to accept it rather then be disrespecfull. if you see myself i try to accept and move forward.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • WilliamWilliam Member

@seriesn said: Talking about that, this Friday was Good Friday

yea, not so much for me, my cousin died in meron :(

• seriesnseriesn Member

@William said: yea, not so much for me, my cousin died in meron

Oh no! I am sorry for your loss :(

• washaqwashaq Member

@Cybr said:

@washaq said:
    İ know there are many Muslim here, they just do not express them selves, promotions would be nice but as others said "some holidays are more traditionally "sales oriented"." totally agree, Ramadan should not be a Sales Oriented celebration thing. It would be against the nature of the month of Ramadan.

Providers should increase prices to discourage sales in celebration of Ramadan.

i think we are missing the point here, celebrating with gifts or any kind of discount etc. would be nice unless if it turns as mentioned before "sales oriented". we are not fasting to buy at the end. This is a divine request and has meanings like self control, empathize and share what you have.