Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for uservoice free edition
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for uservoice free edition

With the largest number of cases in the world, India is facing huge number of deaths. Our NPO is building a covid resource portal based out of uservoice. If anybody has a free license and is not in use, kindly DM. We will purchase it from you.

Comments

• bump

• rootedrooted Member

Discourse is a good choice.

• darbdarb Member

there are lists of potientially free/open source alternatives available: https://alternativeto.net/software/uservoice/?license=free

realistically time is lives while you try and find a free software license; what exactly are you trying to achieve?

• What's your budget? Why not other try other alternatives?

• We've already made it up and running using discourse. Thanks people.

• @darb said:
    there are lists of potientially free/open source alternatives available: https://alternativeto.net/software/uservoice/?license=free

realistically time is lives while you try and find a free software license; what exactly are you trying to achieve?

With huge shortage of beds/o2 cylinders and medicines, people are messaging/tweeting for help. All the available leads are submitted to the portal and the lead which works is upvoted so that people know that particular resource is available. This is because lots of leads in circulation are old/not working.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

@arpanjot cooperate with govt dont take power that you can change all things in a day.

india already have a good well reputed system to monitor and help needy. pandemic is not a Planned think so the actiontime may vary

i am tested positive on april-20, as soon my report was out i was contacted by local health inspector, district corana officer and others they arranged me a isolation ward in our district hospital.

though had mild symptoms. as soon in hospital xray, ct,ecg, lft blood, etc.. etc taken in a day. health drastically fell down on apr-23 night(cant breath, o2 level below 80) and i was in icu with all Modern life saving medicine and equipment. after spending 6 days 24/7 with o2 and had 5 remdisiver i am now away from life support and able to breathe and improving my health.

to all reading: all the expense were handled by govt not even Medical insurance needed for treatment.
    good food also provided free of cost

hope i will be discharged in few days or soon. i am happy govt helped me to see the world again.

avoid such hype discussion. just help people in your society.o2(heard of shortage in some location)/bed is their we had established phase 1.

instead standing on cooperate hospital queue(must educate india). move them to govt covid care center where you get all support near or nearby area.