Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW LAUNCH!!! RYZEN VPS in Dallas NOW AVAILABLE BY RackNerd (OUR NEWEST EXPANSION)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW LAUNCH!!! RYZEN VPS in Dallas NOW AVAILABLE BY RackNerd (OUR NEWEST EXPANSION)

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd is an established provider here on LowEndTalk and most recently has been voted as LET's #1 TOP PROVIDER by you, the community. This particular vote has meant a lot to our team, as we work very hard to deliver service you can count on. Votes like this, are often times earned by delivering competitive pricing, awesome support, steady and active engagement with the community, successfully delivering sustainable and reliable service, and more! You can count on RackNerd as your provider!

Expanding your services with RackNerd? Or are you just now trying RackNerd out for the first time? Not to worry, you're in good hands!

We're expanding!
RackNerd has expanded its AMD Ryzen VPS product line in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Seattle, and now Dallas - as part of our expansion efforts we've doubled down on purchasing. Now's the time to obtain our BRAND NEW AMD Ryzen 3900X KVM VPS!

We're committed to delivering the hottest/best AMD Ryzen deals on LowEndTalk. On top of this, you'll find healthy resources with excellent pricing and NVMe storage!

Our commitment towards expansion is clear, we continue to grow and prosper.

Below you will find our AMD RYZEN VPS

[RYZEN-NVMe] 512MB Ryzen KVM VPS
1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
10 GB NVMe SSD Storage
512 MB DDR4 RAM
2000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
JUST $14.18/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=461

[RYZEN-NVMe] 1GB Ryzen KVM VPS
15 GB NVMe SSD Storage
1 GB DDR4 RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $21.49/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=462

[RYZEN-NVMe] 1.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
20 GB NVMe SSD Storage
1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $27.49/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=479

[RYZEN-NVMe] 2.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
2x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Cores
40 GB NVMe SSD Storage
2.5 GB DDR4 RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $39.95/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=480

[RYZEN-NVMe] 4 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
2x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Cores
55 GB NVMe SSD Storage
4 GB DDR4 RAM
8000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $64.00/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=481

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT? How about our Intel KVM VPS with PURE SSD. LOOK BELOW:

[INTEL-SSD] 768 MB KVM VPS Special
1x vCPU Core
12 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
768 MB RAM
2000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
Available in San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Ashburn, and Amsterdam
JUST $9.49/YEAR - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=476

[INTEL-SSD] 2.5 GB KVM VPS Special
2x vCPU Cores
45 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
2.5 GB RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $21.50/YEAR - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=477

[INTEL-SSD] 3 GB KVM VPS Special
3x vCPU Cores
80 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
3 GB RAM
10,000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
JUST $35.49/YEAR - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=478

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Thanked by 4pouyam miu Ganonk ghanwar

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We've also replenished a few locations for our Intel KVM VPS product line, including Ashburn B)

• miumiu Member
    edited April 2021

You are conquering the world! :wink: WOOOV!

BTW: Yet satisfied with your services, so hopefully u will keep this line in future next. Thanks, regards

• I'll pass.

@miu said:
    You are conquering the world! :wink: WOOOV!

BTW: Yet satisfied with your services, so hopefully u will keep this line in future next. Thanks, regards

Happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service, our goal is to maintain the level of service you receive today, if we ever fall short of your expectations be sure to let me know.

Let's go!!!! More expansion coming up as well.

@pierre said:
    I'll pass.

Hi @pierre -- thank you for passing by and leaving a comment. 👊

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
  • VerneVerne Member

any deals or giveaways possible in this thread ??

• umiumi Member

Why I cannot see Amsterdam on any plans?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Currently there are 7 RackNerd threads on the front page:

At this rate, by the end of 2024, all the threads on the front page will be RackNerd threads.
    That is, if RackNerd hasn't joined AlphaRacks in the deadpool by then.

Maybe make a new forum https://let.racknerd.com for those threads, and give LowEndTalk front page back to the fun @Nekki threads?

• @yoursunny said:

At this rate, by the end of 2024, all the threads on the front page will be RackNerd threads.

Maybe make a new forum https://let.racknerd.com for those threads, and give LowEndTalk front page back to the fun @Nekki threads?

I mean one of the RackNerd threads has like 220k views on it. I should start taking notes...

• tetechtetech Member

Are the new Ryzen still in the same DC? (CC)

• pierrepierre Member
    edited May 2021

@tetech said:

I'm pretty sure that RackNerd is a smaller company for CC. I might be wrong though.

• tetechtetech Member

@pierre said:

@tetech said:

I'm pretty sure that RackNerd is a smaller company for CC. I might be wrong though.

Well they were using CC in Dallas before, so the question is whether the expansion/new hardware corresponds to new or additional DC.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited May 2021

@yoursunny said: Currently there are 7 RackNerd threads on the front page:

5x from dustinc
    1x from SCAM_DONT_BUY
    1x from skorupion

I'm not gonna bump my topic anymore, they're too oversold already and can't handle more giveaways.

;)

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited May 2021

@dustinc said: 1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core 10 GB NVMe SSD Storage 512 MB DDR4 RAM

@dustinc
    Is 1 CPU core and 512 MB RAM sufficient to run CentOS 7, Cyberpanel, Openlitespeed, and wordpress site (with forum-plugin)? One of my client needs it. I'm jumbled between giving them 512 MB RAM or 1GB one!

Also in your earlier video where you recorded to install cyberpanel - what were the vps specs?

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

5x from dustinc
    1x from SCAM_DONT_BUY
    1x from skorupion

I'm not gonna bump my topic anymore, they're too oversold already and can't handle more giveaways.

;)

You complain when he does giveaways, and then complain when he dosnt do them.

• mrphuninmrphunin Member
    edited May 2021

@RackNerd @dustinc
    After 1year of using first & formost VPS from Racknerd, Finally UPGRADED To This Pure SSD VPS New York. Soon Will be moving all my site to this new server.
    Hoping For Smooth Ride With This Pure SSD VPS.

Readers I'm not so techy ;) but tried to test benchmark using two script, HOPE the numbers are PRETTY good <3 .

First Test:

Second Test

Thanks!
    RackNerd

Thanked by 1im007
  • niceboyniceboy Veteran

When you are expanding to Canada?

• PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited May 2021

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Show us your proof, please.

• spilespile Member

I look forward to the sale of the Dutch machine, great upload speed, and stable links to East Asia.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Verne said:
    any deals or giveaways possible in this thread ??

Hi @Verne -- we have deals posted in our thread, though no giveaways planned within our offer thread at the immediate moment. We're sold out in many locations and have expanded our Ryzen product line in new locations. So we just can't giveaway free VMs at the moment.

The good news is that we will for sure continue to do giveaways, that's what we're all about, giving back to this awesome community. We have a few giveaways upcoming that we contributed to the LET/LEB community, these include virtual and physical items <3

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Pilotseye said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Show us your proof, please.

Want proof of them being oversold. Look at my or @SCAM_DONT_BUY thread

@umi said:
    Why I cannot see Amsterdam on any plans?

Hi @umi -- Amsterdam has been a popular location for us. If a location is not visible within the order form, it simply means we've sold out in that location.

We recently had launched KVM VPS in Amsterdam around November of last year. So just a few months in, and we continue to sell out (which means the demand has been awesome). We've replenished it a few times, currently in Amsterdam we have our Intel KVM product line at this location, along with bare metal offerings. We will also be introducing our Ryzen KVM VPS product line in Amsterdam too. So lot's of exciting expansion on the way.

Thanked by 1umi

@yoursunny said:

We couldn't be more thankful for the community. The community has contributed greatly to RackNerd's success. The positive feedback we've received, earned, and most recently voted LET's #1 top provider have been good indicators and accomplishments that should be highlighted as the reasoning why our threads have gained so many views, interactions and of course resulted in sales. We cannot control what threads are displayed on the first page, the LET users do. And we love it!

Also worth noting by choice we've skipped many advertisements opportunities, for example: RackNerd not advertising Shared/Reseller for months - we've managed to maintain interest, and community engagement on older threads (all of which is possible for every provider). Thus we've reduced advertisements, since we've done so well without them. But we can, again by choice, continue to advertise exactly on the dates available to us, and every provider per the rules.

We ❤️ the community!

@pierre said:

@yoursunny said:

I mean one of the RackNerd threads has like 220k views on it. I should start taking notes...

That is true 👊

We are always interested in helping other providers too, many have reached out for tips/tricks - and I've been generous to share tips that would help them grow. In fact, I've spoken to several providers here on the phone who simply want to talk about business tips, advice. If there are providers/members who want to chat over the phone, or through instant messaging - I'm open to it.

@tetech said:

Hi @tetech -- good question! Our direct upstream in Dallas is indeed ColoCrossing, which is partnered with TierPoint (an awesome facility by the way) been there many times, and probably one of the nicest I've seen, with the exception of some of the Equinix buildings.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

5x from dustinc
    1x from SCAM_DONT_BUY
    1x from skorupion

;)

We have hundreds of nodes, so at times it may be possible that a node is experiencing unusual performance. Every provider can acknowledge that they too have experienced such, it's the nature of the business and shared environments. The good news is that we communicate with our customers and resolve presented issues, whether it's at the node level or isolated to their VM.

We closely monitor our nodes with internal custom scripts, along with third-party monitoring i.e HetrixTools. So we're proactive and do our best. Also, while you may believe every single node of ours is "too oversold" that just isn't the case. You can of course assume such based on two or three posts out of the hundreds of positive?

If your assumption was true, we'd see a lot more reviews indicating such, which would quickly outweigh all the positive feedback we've earned.

@JasonM said:

@dustinc said: 1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core 10 GB NVMe SSD Storage 512 MB DDR4 RAM

@dustinc
    Is 1 CPU core and 512 MB RAM sufficient to run CentOS 7, Cyberpanel, Openlitespeed, and wordpress site (with forum-plugin)? One of my client needs it. I'm jumbled between giving them 512 MB RAM or 1GB one!

Also in your earlier video where you recorded to install cyberpanel - what were the vps specs?

Hi @JasonM -- CyberPanel recommends 1024 MB RAM (1 GB RAM) or above. With that being said, I'd recommend starting off with the 1 GB plan, and you can always upgrade later if ever needed. As for the VM specs when the video was made, I do not recall the VM we've allocated - as we have an account with credit for Dave to use, which he utilizes for deployments. This does bring an idea to post the specs/link to order (of the VM utilized for the tutorial) for future videos.

Thanked by 1JasonM

@mrphunin said:
    @RackNerd @dustinc
    After 1year of using first & formost VPS from Racknerd, Finally UPGRADED To This Pure SSD VPS New York. Soon Will be moving all my site to this new server.
    Hoping For Smooth Ride With This Pure SSD VPS.

Readers I'm not so techy ;) but tried to test benchmark using two script, HOPE the numbers are PRETTY good <3 .

First Test:

Second Test

Thanks!
    RackNerd

Looks great @mrphunin -- thank you for sharing this with the community ❤️

Thanked by 1mrphunin

@niceboy said:
    When you are expanding to Canada?

Hi @niceboy -- thank you for asking!

At this current time, we deploy baremetal only in Canada. We have a decent footprint there for baremetal, and have considered offering VMs within this location. If we see enough demand, we may do it. We'll send out a survey regarding possible new locations.

Thanked by 1licher70

@spile said:
    I look forward to the sale of the Dutch machine, great upload speed, and stable links to East Asia.

We'll keep expanding B)