Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 5TB storage with 100mbps (or 1 GBps) uplink
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 5TB storage with 100mbps (or 1 GBps) uplink

Hi,
I am looking for 5TB storage with 100mbps (or 1 GBps) uplink
I was looking if there is for like $10

I know $10 is low but I don't ned 5TB to start with and will increase storage as I go.
I want something cheap to start with.
I want to store some series in it and share with my friends.

Thanks

Comments

• CybrCybr Member

Worst time ever to start looking for cheap storage. Godspeed.

• @Cybr said:

sorry to ask but can you explain why?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@mhmhmhmhmh said:

@Cybr said:

Crypto mining with storage.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Double budget and go Dutch pcExtreme: http://pcextreme.nl/

They offer 5TB ceph block storage at €20/m ex costs of a VPS, starting at €1/m.

• @skorupion said:

@mhmhmhmhmh said:

@Cybr said:

Crypto mining with storage.

oh I see, do you know some provider who I should look? it will help me

• Servarica is close to your request, you should try to look for discount in the forum or on LEB.

Good luck!

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • @o_be_one said:
    Servarica is close to your request, you should try to look for discount in the forum or on LEB.

Good luck!

I have checked them but will not they delete my content?

• @mhmhmhmhmh said: I have checked them but will not they delete my content?

Depends of few things. I don't recall their ToS but hosting files for private use is not a problem. The problem is when you publicly host files.
    They are out of stock unfortunately. You can maybe take a look on @PulsedMedia side (care, support using ticket is not really good, but they have good discounts right now, check they're recent post), they are made for any kind of files (they aim for privacy).

Since it's for you and your friends maybe put.io or whatbox (or any specialized provider made for that like even ByteSized and lot of others) can offer more if you share price together.

• @o_be_one said:

@mhmhmhmhmh said: I have checked them but will not they delete my content?

Depends of few things. I don't recall their ToS but hosting files for private use is not a problem. The problem is when you publicly host files.
    They are out of stock unfortunately. You can maybe take a look on @PulsedMedia side (care, support using ticket is not really good, but they have good discounts right now, check they're recent post), they are made for any kind of files (they aim for privacy).

Since it's for you and your friends maybe put.io or whatbox (or any specialized provider made for that like even ByteSized and lot of others) can offer more if you share price together.

Thank you for your answer, I will check the PulsedMedia.
    For Put.io and whatbox they are good too

• @o_be_one said:
    Servarica is close to your request, you should try to look for discount in the forum or on LEB.

Good luck!

sorry for the ping, I would like to know what you call to large storage provider. I know about seedbox but their storage isn't high with low cost. so I was wondering if low cost storage provider are called something special

• vuevue Member

i can highly recommend https://www.alwyzon.com/#pricing-storage nice plans, nice service, custom images possible

Thanked by 1alwyzon
  • @vue said:
    i can highly recommend https://www.alwyzon.com/#pricing-storage nice plans, nice service, custom images possible

wow, I am surprised with the prices. it is really good the only issue is bandwidth. tho I will never ever use that much but unlimited sounds better. I am going to go with them (mostly)

if you know more companies like this, please tell me!

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

You can take a look at our plans:
    https://netdynamics24.com/backup-services.html
    and use this promo code for 20% discount: LET20%

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    You can take a look at our plans:
    https://netdynamics24.com/backup-services.html
    and use this promo code for 20% discount: LET20%

Thank you for this

• @mhmhmhmhmh said: sorry for the ping, I would like to know what you call to large storage provider. I know about seedbox but their storage isn't high with low cost. so I was wondering if low cost storage provider are called something special

Servarica has great offers here on LET / LEB and they have also special offers on their website, this is the way they are close to the pricing you are looking for. For example you have 2TB for 67$/y! And often the 8TB get discounted too.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • HakimHakim Member

@o_be_one said: 2TB for 67$

48 USD / 67 CAD

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

Buyvm.net @Francisco
    Get a slice and attach some storage to it. Format as an LVM. Grow it as you need.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@mhmhmhmhmh said:
    Hi,

I know $10 is low but I don't ned 5TB to start with and will increase storage as I go.

Thanks

have you had a look at Hetzner cloud ,
    can go up to 10tb space with there Cloud Servers and very flexible to change resource as you expand & Grow, worth a look

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @Jasonhyperhost said:

@mhmhmhmhmh said:
    Hi,

Thanks

have you had a look at Hetzner cloud ,
    can go up to 10tb space with there Cloud Servers and very flexible to change resource as you expand & Grow, worth a look

Any link??

• pierrepierre Member

Throw @Ian_Dot_Tech a holla, he might have something to help you out.

• @Sanjue007 said: Any link??

https://www.hetzner.com/cloud Hetzner Cloud Volumes, but they are very expensive

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • thank you everyone!

• WilliamWilliam Member

@vue said: i can highly recommend https://www.alwyzon.com/#pricing-storage nice plans, nice service, custom images possible

Not bad offers, but singlehomed Voxility in Vienna is extremely crappy, you basically get an oversold Telia port.

Thanked by 1alwyzon
  • alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

@William said:
    Not bad offers, but singlehomed Voxility in Vienna is extremely crappy, you basically get an oversold Telia port.

Yes, solely relying on Telia for international traffic is not ideal and I don‘t agree with Voxility on that decision either. Relying on a single transit provider in general isn‘t the best solution, but without leaking too much: if you are otherwise interested in these offers, you might want to check the peerings of AS40994 again in June. ;)

— Michael

Thanked by 2William kalipus