Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20% Lifetime Discount on Backup Storage | NetDynamics24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20% Lifetime Discount on Backup Storage | NetDynamics24

NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

Crazy sales from NetDynamics24 valid until May 7, 2021

===============
Dedicated Servers:
===============

The below servers are immediately available and there are no setup fees!

Intel i7-3770
$36/month. Now only $32/month
RAM: 16 GB DDR3
Disks: 2 x 2 TB Enterprise HDD
Traffic: Unlimited @ 1Gbit
1 IPv4
Backup Space: 100 GB
DDOS Protected
order now

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
$59/month. Now only $52/month
RAM: 64 GB DDR4
Disks: 2 x 2 TB Enterprise HDD
Unlimited Traffic @ 1 Gbit
1 IPv4
Backup Space: 100 GB
DDOS Protected
order now

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
$79/month. Now only $69/month
RAM: 16 GB
Disk: 1 x 3TB HDD or 1x 480 GB SSD
Traffic: 20TB/mo on 1gbps port (unmetered inbound)
/29 IPs
Contact us to order it

More dedicated servers

===============
Backup Storage:
===============

20% discount for all LET members: Use the following code on the order form to receive your discount: LET20%

Remote FTP Backup Account
Disk Space: 250 GB
Traffic: 2 TB
(S)FTP + SSH Access + rsync
Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
Normal price: $3/month. Discounted price: $2.40/month or $24/year ($2/month)
Order it in Germany.:.Order it in USA

Disk Space: 500 GB
Traffic: 5 TB
Normal price: $4/month. Discounted price: $3.20/month or $32/year ($2.67/month)

Disk Space: 1 TB
Traffic: 10 TB
Normal price: $6/month. Discounted price: $4.80/month or $48/year ($4/month)

Do you need more space? See all of our backup plans.

Comments

• TeoMTeoM Member

Can you tell us anything about your company. Since when you host servers and anything

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

NetDynamics24 is selling hosting services since April 2020. I am into hosting business in local market since December 2005.

• Keep in mind that NetDynamics24 isn't officially a registered company/business, you send money to some random person, if your server will one day disappear don't be afraid - blame yourself.

Michael is the owner from Greece and thus needs a VAT ID to collect taxes but hey he doesn't care and this is a complete fiasko.

edited April 2021

@alexvolk said:
    Keep in mind that NetDynamics24 isn't officially a registered company/business, you send money to some random person, if your server will one day disappear don't be afraid - blame yourself.

Michael is the owner from Greece and thus needs a VAT ID to collect taxes but hey he doesn't care and this is a complete fiasko.

The guy who pays you, must be paying you well enough. Keep up with each ad I post :)
    The happy clients are the best proof of the service I provide.
    As for the LLC it will be formed soon :) Registered agent already found and the paper work is going on. :)

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    The guy who pays you, must be paying you well enough. Keep up with each ad I post :)
    The happy clients are the best proof of the service I provide.
    As for the LLC it will be formed soon :) Registered agent already found and the paper work is going on. :)

Who will pay for this? Are you kidding?

Fake address in whois, formed "soon" company, so much "happy" clients which don't exist.

Well done.

• @alexvolk said: Fake address in whois

Yeah, that is indeed a red flag. The whois address is fake and it means they have no office and couldn't be bothered to pay for a virtual address.

@NetDynamics24 said: The best answer to your claims are the reviews from our customers:

His problem is not with the quality of your service but the lack of transparency. Show us your company registration since 2005 and you can shut @alexvolk up for good.

edited April 2021

@smallbibi said:
    The whois address is fake and it means they have no office and couldn't be bothered to pay > for a virtual address.

It is not fake, send me a post mail and you will get a reply.

As for the LLC formation, I have already answered before. It will be formed very soon (it took us months already).

• @NetDynamics24 said: It is not fake, send me a post mail and you will get a reply.

You mean this address? Istiea 0 Istiea GR 34200 GR

@NetDynamics24 said: As for the LLC formation, I have already answered before. It will be formed very soon (it took us months already).

I think @alexvolk was digging into your info only because you mentioned 2005. The issue here isn't with your netdynamics24 venture but with your claim of being in the business since 2005

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    It is not fake, send me a post and you will get a reply.

We're talking about the address in WHOIS results which is basically a town in Greece.

Address Istiea 0 Istiea GR 34200 GR

If you think that your "mail forwarding" US address is the same as "virtual office" then no.

@NetDynamics24 said:
    As for the LLC formation, I have already answered before. It will be formed very soon (it took us months already).

Why are you lying? Even some offshore registration doesn't take that long.

@NetDynamics24 said: NetDynamics24 is selling hosting services since April 2020

Domain creation date: 2019-07-04T12:20:53Z

Another complete lie, this is complete BS.

The company not registered, fake address, no VAT, and yearly offers which is prohibited by the rules of this forum.

If you've been in business for less than a year, the maximum billing period allowed is quarterly ($21/quarter).

@NetDynamics24 said: Netdynamics is registered locally since 2005 and I have proven it to take the provider tag.

@jbiloh if you care much about this community why you don't push the rules of this forum? How this person got the provider tag?

I'm missing something or does Netdynamics24 provides services with CC? WOW! Family protection maybe :smile:

Thanked by 1james50a

@smallbibi said:
    You mean this address? Istiea 0 Istiea GR 34200 GR

Yes, give a try.

I think @alexvolk was digging into your info only because you mentioned 2005. The issue here isn't with your netdynamics24 venture but with your claim of being in the business since 2005

netdynamics.gr WHOIS:
    Creation Date:06-12-2004

Sorry it was December 2004, not 2005! My mistake!

• @NetDynamics24 said: Yes, give a try.

Please, stop.

Remember to use the correct address format
    Put the five-digit postcode on the same line and before the city/locality name, with a space between the third and fourth digits.

Please write 'GREECE' in capital letters on the last line of the address.

Example:

Mrs Anthea DEMETRIOU
    Alkamenou 78
    157 840 ATHENS
    GREECE

Please write the addressee's mobile telephone number on your parcel, in case we need to contact them about their delivery.

https://www.royalmail.com/sending/international/country-guides/greece

edited April 2021

@alexvolk said:

Please, stop.

Please keep up! You cannot imagine how many sales you have brought to me!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@NetDynamics24 said:

@alexvolk said:

Please, stop.

Please keep up! You cannot image how many sales you have brought to me!

If negative reviews and truth-revealing comments bring you sales, why do you email me and call me "a kid who has no hesitation to destroy all the good work of someone who is struggling to survive"?

Thanked by 2drunkendog alexvolk

@yoursunny said:

If negative reviews and truth-revealing comments bring you sales, why do you email me and call me "a kid who has no hesitation to destroy all the good work of someone who is struggling to survive"?

This was your intention along with your friend, but you achieved the opposite! :)

• JioJio Member

in all honesty, i would believe that to be a valid postal address, maybe not if you are used to major city or similar

istiea is not big it seems, i have plenty of times sent something to small towns here [not GR] with nothing but name or description (seriously, like "man that sells oranges in the middle of town") and it arrives fine

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @Jio said:
    in all honesty, i would believe that to be a valid postal address, maybe not if you are used to major city or similar

istiea is not big it seems, i have plenty of times sent something to small towns here [not GR] with nothing but name or description (seriously, like "man that sells oranges in the middle of town") and it arrives fine

No, completely wrong, we're talking about an entity that provides paid services, you can't have a shop/company/business without a valid address which is here fake indeed.

Still not talking about VAT number that is missing everywhere and tax evasion.

@yoursunny said:

He also messaged me:

Why you have problem with me? Did I scam you? Did I offend you? I guess there is a reason.

I won't even reply, the reason is that this person got a provider tag with completely fake data (no company, no VAT, no complete address).

@NetDynamics24 said: Please keep up! You cannot image how many sales you have brought to me!

The day will come when you'll fall apart, I will just wait.

Thanked by 2yoursunny drunkendog
  • aiden1aiden1 Member
    edited April 2021

@alexvolk said: you can't have a shop/company/business without a valid address which is here fake indeed.

I was bored enough to bother exploring (a pretty cool) the city of Istiea on gmaps.

So far I have not seen a single building number on any of the buildings. Almost everything seems addressed by landmark or just the shop name.

Quite literally, shop/company/business "without a valid address", All of these are physically distinct and several blocks from each other :

https://i.imgur.com/kLKxyNO.png https://i.imgur.com/viDXvsL.png

Even "Taxpayer Service Center (KEF) of the Independent Public Revenue Authority (AADE)" does not have a street address or building number.

The local hospital does not have a street address either. https://i.imgur.com/ImJECvX.png

The post office does not have a street address either. https://i.imgur.com/xILTqnC.png

I do not see building numbers for the vast majority of businesses, and I can count the number on one hand that even have a "street" (even Lidl supermarket has address that is like "1 km east, Istiea, GR")

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

This won't end well.

• @aiden1 said:
    So far I have not seen a single building number on any of the buildings. Almost everything seems addressed by landmark or just the shop name.

Good, did you find Netdynamics or Michael on that map?

None, of course, at least for the vast majority there is a marked location on a map but for fake business that doesn't exist that is fine.

Please stop defending the scammer.

• @raindog308 Easy to say, did netdynamics actually submit proof of local registration?

This should just solve it.

• BSABSA Member

I don't understand why you're all on a witch hunt.

There are plenty of good and reliable "sole-trader" hosts out there. Also, regarding VAT, most countries have a threshold after which VAT is due. Has anyone stopped to ask themselves if OP is required to collect/pay VAT?

The OP has stated that the address is valid, looking at some examples of the address format in Greece it appears he is right.

Com'on guys stop this victimisation and move on. The free world gives you a choice on whether to do business with him or not - if you don't like how he's running his business then jog on. But stop this bullying.

IMO he's handled himself very professionally in this thread and has gained a well wisher.

Good luck sir!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@alexvolk said: Keep in mind that NetDynamics24 isn't officially a registered company/business,

While I agree that this isn't so great (but apparently, the registration is in progress), there are also other providers on LET that aren't officially registered companies/businesses.

• Whatever be .....@NetDynamics24 has handled himself quite well in this and earlier thread and hasn't resorted to mudslinging . The mods would be aware about documentation before giving provider tag and hes still here even after the last thread so ... time to move on
    Take it or leave it and carry on

• @serv_ee said:
    @raindog308 Easy to say, did netdynamics actually submit proof of local registration?

This should just solve it.

Somebody gave this fraud provider tag by mistake, otherwise, the reply would be given already.

@angstrom said:
    While I agree that this isn't so great (but apparently, the registration is in progress), there are also other providers on LET that aren't officially registered companies/businesses.

At least they don't hide and ready to share that information but this Michael was the owner of multiple hosts which doesn't exist anymore.

This is a RED flag and completely fishy in all terms.

@Sid said: IMO he's handled himself very professionally in this thread and has gained a well wishes.

@kuduku said: hatever be .....@NetDynamics24 has handled himself quite well

Why are you both lying? Where he handled himself quite well and professionally? I see him only being a dick and not replying to questions but instead, you're guys giving him ideas about the address, about the VAT.

Why he doesn't write this himself? Oh, forgot that he doesn't give a shit, I'm bringing him more sales.

@yoursunny said: you email me and call me "a kid who has no hesitation to destroy all the good work of someone who is struggling to survive"?

Go defend fraud hosts more, one day when netdynamics will fail I will just tag you all as the thank you for getting the job achieved.

• netdynamics did 9/11

• is backup space for finland in planning?

edited April 2021

@kalipus said:
    is backup space for finland in planning?

Yes it is ready but not yet published. Please contact us : sales at netdynamics24 dot com
    We will provision your order in Finland.