Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Billing and Automation Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Billing and Automation Panel

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

Which billing and automation panel you use for your hosting service?

why is the one you use your favorite choice?

do you prefer free or paid?

branded or unbranded?

which is the ultimate pick and why?

Comments

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

can we ban this user already?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

WHMCS is the most commonly used one as it does everything needed, you could also have a look at HostBill

• @SpeedBus said:
    WHMCS is the most commonly used one as it does everything needed, you could also have a look at HostBill

Wouldn't even touch HostBill at the moment.

• W H . . . You know whats next

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

i feel this is an open discussion forum
    F*** to those who dont like it.

Saiku, may be i ban you if this had been my forum and Zen whats wrong in asking questions, may be you should ask why were Y** born?

go ahead ban me, its freedom, but i do not understand where i went wrong...

look at these threads
    when people ask its correct
    but when i ask its either SPAM or Crime....

http://lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/535/Zen

http://lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/18368/Saiku

• @agentmishra There's no problem with asking questions. The problem is that you're expecting us to build your business.

@Bogdacutuu said:
    agentmishra There's no problem with asking questions. The problem is that you're expecting us to build your business.

hahaha

its not that way, only i can build my own business, others can just guide and help me.

• @agentmishra Fine. Here's my advice then:
    Don't even think about starting a business based on web hosting because it's obvious that you are not experienced. And if you actually wanted to learn, you would have done your own research, not ask everything here (last time I checked, this wasn't Google).

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2013

Let's not blame thread starter - it's partially vanilla forum fault where all new threads appear at the top of a frontpage instead get burried in subsections. And when not so regular avatar appear near some people get aggravated.
    It's nothing wrong with hosting related questions and asking for opinion. And if you don't feel like to answer simply skip them and open threads which may interest you.
    It's sort of sad how troll threads with regular stupidity and bickering between members are better accepted at LET than those with some potential if "right" person would open them.

@Spirit said:
    Let's not blame thread starter - it's partially vanilla forum fault where all new threads appear at the top of a frontpage instead get burried in subsections. And when not so regular avatar appear near some people get aggravated.
    It's nothing wrong with hosting related questions and asking for opinion. And if you don't feel like to answer simply skip them and open threads which may interest you.

thanks

@Bogdacutuu said:
    agentmishra Fine. Here's my advice then:
    Don't even think about starting a business based on web hosting because it's obvious that you are not experienced. And if you actually wanted to learn, you would have done your own research, not ask everything here (last time I checked, this wasn't Google).

for your knowledge, i am into business since 27th sept 2007 as my owned brand.

and in partnership since 2002

most werent born then...

• And some were old at 2002 already ;-)

@Spirit said:
    And some were old at 2002 already ;-)

sure...

• thank god for agent mishra, we're making memories here :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@agentmishra said:
    why were Y** born?

I'm really glad you censored that because I was about to be extre**** offended.

• @Zen

Y** you.

sarcasm version 5