Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server (Or Reverse Proxy) Ddos Protected Layer 7 HTTP/HTTPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server (Or Reverse Proxy) Ddos Protected Layer 7 HTTP/HTTPS

Comments

• Try Fluxcdn, works for me where Cloudflare didn't.

• bump, didn't found anything..

• @Neoon said:

@user54 said:

@Roldan said:
    Why not use Cloudflare Pro plan?

Cf cannot protects you from l7, just with captcha but is bypassable

True, Selenium does bypass it, makes it kinda useless.

Is it passable with python or php via CURL or selenium only?

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@user54 said: bump, didn't found anything..

You found no services offering Layer 7 protection. Nothing at all?

https://www.x4b.net

• StackPath?

• BuyVM + Path.net IP

If you ask them nicely, they will enable layer 7 protection for web applications.

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

@user54 said:
    Hi guys,

as title I am searching a good provider that can protect my sites from layer 7 attacks.
    I am new in this word, so I don't know good providers, OVH Game doesn't protect port 80/443.

Budget max: 100€/month. (for dedicated server + protection)

If not a dedicated server, a good reverse proxy.
    Thank you so much.

Hello,

Can you try Mivocloud servers?

• @SplitIce said:

@user54 said: bump, didn't found anything..

You found no services offering Layer 7 protection. Nothing at all?

https://www.x4b.net

Cost too much for clean traffic.

@Hotmarer said:
    BuyVM + Path.net IP

If you ask them nicely, they will enable layer 7 protection for web applications.

Do you have any review about BUYVM?
    I checked and doesn't offer servers in europe.

@MivoCloud said:

@user54 said:
    Hi guys,

as title I am searching a good provider that can protect my sites from layer 7 attacks.
    I am new in this word, so I don't know good providers, OVH Game doesn't protect port 80/443.

Budget max: 100€/month. (for dedicated server + protection)

If not a dedicated server, a good reverse proxy.
    Thank you so much.

Hello,

Can you try Mivocloud servers?

What you can tell me about ddos protection for websites?

• @sanvit said:
    StackPath?

I don't feel is a good solution

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

@user54 said:

What you can tell me about ddos protection for websites?

All servers of Mivocloud have DDoS protection up to 40Gbps.

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

We do Layer7 DDoS-Protection:

https://wiki.combahton.net/antiddos.html#flowproxy-features

Activation works transparently. Feel free to get in touch with me, if you got any questions.

• @user54 said: Do you have any review about BUYVM?

They have server in Luxemburg.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Hotmarer said:

@user54 said: Do you have any review about BUYVM?

They have server in Luxemburg.

@user54 Can't go wrong with @Francisco BuyVM and a server in LUX. https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php?gid=39
    If they are sold out check back on the 1st of the month and again on the 6/7th,.
    You will be happy with Path.net DDoS.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2021

@user54 said: Cost too much for clean traffic.

Ah so everyone is too expensive, not that you couldnt find any services - got it.

Out of curiosity what price are you looking for per TB that we are too expensive for bandwidth?

For larger bandwidth users on the budget lines we are getting pretty close to $3.50/TB. It's apples and oranges as these things usually are of course but thats less than most of the cheaper clouds (DigitalOceann, Vultr, Linode, etc) offer for non-protected bandwidth...

Of course I am assuming given your issue is with bandwidth prices that you are looking to use alot of bandwidth? Otherwise base service cost is the larger and more relevant factor.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • CristianDCristianD Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2021

@flaunt7 said:
    You can get a VPS or a dedicated server from any provider and then install Imunify360 on it. They have their own firewall for protection against layer 7 attacks.
    You can also use a web server that's called Litespeed web server for layer 7 protection. It works great like Cloudflare's layer 7 protection.
    Another choice is to use Cloudflare directly which is free of cost.
    I don't know if any DDoS protected hosting provider can provide you protection against layer 7 protection as most of them have layer 3 and layer 4 protection only.

This is not working we tested with all the staff from internet, imunify,, bitninja, blazinfast...etc all rubish.

I can help you for any ddos problems, even for L7, you get 100% clean traffic, the protection is from Voxility

• taizitaizi Member

just use cloudflare,you can get good protection if you has nice rules,nice rules helps u block attacker

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@user54 give https://tempest.net/ a look at. If they are sold out use their contact page tell them what you are looking for and let them know that I sent you.

Otherwise if you be interested in Dedicated vCPU check out @Francisco with BuyVM.

• user54user54 Member

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    @user54 give https://tempest.net/ a look at. If they are sold out use their contact page tell them what you are looking for and let them know that I sent you.

Otherwise if you be interested in Dedicated vCPU check out @Francisco with BuyVM.

Still waiting GTT for @Francisco and for now there aren't any news about it.

Bump, still searching.

• If you are getting DDoS attacks, at first you should check from which country you are getting the attacks. You can simply blacklist the country from firewall level.

You can also tweak the CSF Firewall to stop DDoS attacks, you can lower down the IP connection limit.

Or you can hire a certified server administrator, who can do such task for you.

• user54user54 Member

@hivalidity said:
    If you are getting DDoS attacks, at first you should check from which country you are getting the attacks. You can simply blacklist the country from firewall level.

You can also tweak the CSF Firewall to stop DDoS attacks, you can lower down the IP connection limit.

Or you can hire a certified server administrator, who can do such task for you.

Is not that easy, just a CSF cannot protect you from l7 attacks like from botnet and more.

• user54user54 Member

bump

• Brend4nBrend4n Member
    edited July 2021

Check out GalaxyGate, they also offer Path.net w/ L7 filtering in NYC. They’re pretty popular with Discord bots as well.

Edit: just saw you’re looking for Europe, I believe they’re adding Europe later this year…

• bytefend has good l7 protection idk if they are here but one of the best you can get for a budget

• user54user54 Member

@Brend4n said:
    Check out GalaxyGate, they also offer Path.net w/ L7 filtering in NYC. They’re pretty popular with Discord bots as well.

Edit: just saw you’re looking for Europe, I believe they’re adding Europe later this year…

Thank you, hope they'll add Europe soon

BUUUUMP :(

• JioJio Member

@neverain said: bytefend has good l7 protection idk if they are here but one of the best you can get for a budget

• BinaryBinary Member, Host Rep

@Jio said:

@neverain said: bytefend has good l7 protection idk if they are here but one of the best you can get for a budget

Ran by ddos children.

• @Binary said:

@Jio said:

Ran by ddos children.

True, but use it once and you'll know what i mean, some of the sites that are prone to ddos are hosted with them and they barely go offline

• LimesLimes Member

@Jio said:

The dashboard is actually active
    https://control.bytefend.com/dashboard/

To register domain on Bytefend.
    https://control.bytefend.com/register/

• LimesLimes Member

@neverain said:
    bytefend has good l7 protection idk if they are here but one of the best you can get for a budget

Yes, we are here. I have recently made an account

• LimesLimes Member

@Binary said:

@Jio said:

Ran by ddos children.

Not really, we have extensive knowledge in ddos mitigation to provide a great anti ddos service. extensive knowledge doesn't insight malicious use of knowledge