Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HappyBee Host] VPS | Starting at $1/mo | OpenVZ 7 | KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HappyBee Host] VPS | Starting at $1/mo | OpenVZ 7 | KVM

happybeehappybee Member, Host Rep
edited April 2021 in Offers

HappyBee Host is a high-performance, low-cost web hosting solutions provider. We operate on a diverse range of flexible products in a highly secured environment coupled with at most customer care. Within a short span of time since we have stepped into the competitive web industry, we have left our traces through our competencies, methodologies and business ethics.

We are currently presenting some cool offers on our OpenVZ and KVM virtual servers.

OpenVZ server Offers

OpenVZ SSD Server Offers

SSD-Mini

Use the Coupon Code SSD50 to get 50% off on all OpenVZ Virtual Server plans for the lifetime.

• 1GB RAM
  • 1x vCPU
  • 15GB SSD space
  • 750GB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • Coupon: SSD50
  • $1.5/month

[Order Now] (You will get this plan for $1/Month if you choose Quaterly, Semi-Annual or Annual billing period)

SSD-1

• 1GB RAM
  • 1GB vSwap
  • 4x vCPU
  • 30GB SSD space
  • 1TB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $3.5/month

[Order Now]

SSD-2

• 2GB RAM
  • 2GB vSwap
  • 4x vCPU
  • 40GB SSD space
  • 1TB transfer
  • 1Gbps uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM
  • $6/month

[Order Now]

Looking Glass: https://lg-pl.happybeehost.com/

KVM SSD Server Offers

KVM-1

• 1GB RAM
  • 1x vCPU
  • 15GB SSD Space
  • 1TB Transfer
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 1x IPv4
  • KVM/SolusVM
  • $5/month

[Order Now]

Available OS Templates:

• CentOS 8
  • CentOS 7
  • CentOS 6
  • Ubuntu 20.04
  • Ubuntu 18.04
  • Ubuntu 16.04
  • Debian 10
  • Debian 9
  • Debian 8

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If you decide to cancel your account within 30 days of sign up, HappyBee Host will refund you the whole amount. We value customer satisfaction. You just need to open a ticket with our Billing Department and the Cancellation Type should be "Immediate".

Thanked by 2mcgree Rockster

Comments

• wow, poland, warsaw!

• L8413L8413 Member

Please cancel and refund for me It's not very good for my position and speed

• L8413L8413 Member

@L8413 said:
    Please cancel and refund for me It's not very good for my position and speed

Processing speed is very fast, thank you very much!

• Any IPv6 ??

• happybeehappybee Member, Host Rep

@add_iT said:
    Any IPv6 ??

Yes, we provide IPv6. You need to submit a ticket if you wish to add IPv6 to the VPS.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • First impression is very satisfying. Instant VPS setup, node seems fast and IPv6 addresses added within 5 minutes after support ticket request.
    And I like bees, so this one may be a keeper!

Thanked by 1happybee
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Rockster said:
    IPv6 addresses added within 5 minutes after support ticket request.

Sad thing is it's crummy OpenVZ, in which IPv6 is forever half-working.
    You can't have routed IPv6.
    You can't use NDP proxy.
    Every single IPv6 address has to be manually assigned on the hypervisor side.

@yoursunny said:

@Rockster said:

You can't use NDP proxy.

No, it's not like that. If you have a server with us, please open a ticket with our support department, they will help you to resolve the issues you are facing.

• coldcold Member

where are the offers starting at 1$ ? can't see any, am I blind ?

Thanked by 1Redzone
  • RocksterRockster Member
    edited April 2021

@yoursunny said:

@Rockster said:

You can't use NDP proxy.

It works for my needs, but if there's need for more they have also acceptable priced KVM offer above. It's just compromise between needs and price ones prepared to pay. I am simple man who like bees, so ...

@cold said:
    where are the offers starting at 1$ ? can't see any, am I blind ?

You're blind, but nothing that can't be fixed :)
    "$1.5/month [Order Now] (You will get this plan for $1/Month if you choose Quaterly, Semi-Annual or Annual billing period)"

Just pick semi-annual billing or something.

Thanked by 2cold happybee
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited April 2021

@happybee said:

@yoursunny said:
    You can't use NDP proxy.

No, it's not like that. If you have a server with us, please open a ticket with our support department, they will help you to resolve the issues you are facing.

It's impossible.
    What I listed are technical limitations of OpenVZ, which cannot be resolved no matter how many tickets are opened.

https://wiki.openvz.org/IPv6

venet devices are not fully IPv6 compliant, but still works if you statically assign IPv6 addresses.

https://wiki.openvz.org/Virtual_network_device

Venet drop ip-packets from the container with a source address, and in the container with the destination address, which is not corresponding to an ip-address of the container.

Unless, you are using veth instead of venet?
    In that case, please post the output of ip addr and I'd like to see it.
    After that, I'll consider moving to yours if this is offered again when my current Poland node expires in 2022-March.

Thanked by 1happybee

@yoursunny said:

@happybee said:

@yoursunny said:
    You can't use NDP proxy.

It's impossible.
    What I listed are technical limitations of OpenVZ, which cannot be resolved no matter how many tickets are opened.

https://wiki.openvz.org/IPv6

venet devices are not fully IPv6 compliant, but still works if you statically assign IPv6 addresses.

https://wiki.openvz.org/Virtual_network_device

Venet drop ip-packets from the container with a source address, and in the container with the destination address, which is not corresponding to an ip-address of the container.

Unless, you are using veth instead of venet?
    In that case, please post the output of ip addr and I'd like to see it.
    After that, I'll consider moving to yours if this is offered again when my current Poland node expires in 2022-March.

Yes, you are right. I am not a too technical person as I am handling the sales-related stuff in HappyBee Host. I have checked this case with my technical team and got a clear picture of this case. Thanks for the information dude!

Thanked by 1yoursunny