Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there any VPS/dedicated server providers and domain registrars that accept cryptocurrencies?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are there any VPS/dedicated server providers and domain registrars that accept cryptocurrencies?

As the topic, are there any VPS/dedicated server providers and domain registrars that accept cryptocurrencies?
As far as I know, Vultr (VPS and server), namesilo (domain) and porkbun (domain) accept Bitpay. I would like to know if there are any other providers and registrars that support payment with cryptocurrencies.
Please write down your comments as well, thanks.

Comments

• Read the offers threads. If a provider accepts it, they will generally say.

• Namecheap.

Vultr still requires to make a deposit by CC or paypal atleast once before accepting BTC payments.

There's bitlaunch & bithost which resells DO/Vultr/Linode/Hetzner and accepts BTC.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

We do so - Bitcoin accepted via Coinify

I also see alot of others doing so. :smile:

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

We accept Bitcoin for all our services - VPS, Web Hosting, Dedi as well as Domains

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

We too accept btc,bch, and ltc as crypto payment methods.

• ntlxntlx Member

@Axel said:
    As the topic, are there any VPS/dedicated server providers and domain registrars that accept cryptocurrencies?
    As far as I know, Vultr (VPS and server), namesilo (domain) and porkbun (domain) accept Bitpay. I would like to know if there are any other providers and registrars that support payment with cryptocurrencies.

Bitpay is lame. I have their debit card simply because I signed up for it a while ago, good luck trying to switch out any of the few currencies they allow you to deposit and turn it into USD or EUR or whatever to take out at the ATM. Better to use Revolut in my experience.

As far as the original question - there are tons of people on here who have mentioned that they as service providers accept it. I know as you stated that Porkbun does as well because I use them for many years now, Namecheap also accepts various coins. It really depends on what you are looking for in terms of service providers/what they are offering.

I have used crypto to purchase services from https://njal.la (domain registration/custody, VPN and VPS...all without a hitch for several years now, regularly). I've also used crypto to purchase VPS from https://1984.is as well, without any issues. Oh yeah and just recently for VPN service from https://mullvad.net and e-mail upgrade/VPN from https://protonvpn.com -- in case you didn't catch on with the running theme I have been personally reviewing VPN services lately for a feature article. Exciting, I know.

Pretty sure that you can check to see who accepts what forms of payments on tld-list btw.

• Frantech (BuyVM/BuyShared)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Axel said: domain registrars that accept cryptocurrencies?

IIRC Namecheap does.

• BinaryBinary Member, Host Rep

https://hostio.solutions/ also accepts Bitcoin (VPS/Dedicated Servers)

• @Axel said:

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We provide dedicated servers in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, and accept crypto payments via Bitpay.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Hey, we accept crypto currency, and you can get domains from our sister company: Fallout-Hosting.com which has crypto as well.

• I'm going to be accepting crypto soon.

• afnafn Member

@SWN_Michael said:
    I'm going to be accepting crypto soon.

May I ask:

5,3,1 – Cryptocurrency payments are accepted via the Coinpayments gateway.

5,3,2 – Cryptocurrency payments are not eligible for refunds

Why? providers like walkerservers offer refund even when paid by crypto. There is no reason someone who pays by crypto should get less rights than PP/CC who are eligible for 3 days refund :no_mouth:

• @afn said:

@SWN_Michael said:
    I'm going to be accepting crypto soon.

May I ask:

5,3,1 – Cryptocurrency payments are accepted via the Coinpayments gateway.

5,3,2 – Cryptocurrency payments are not eligible for refunds

Why? providers like walkerservers offer refund even when paid by crypto. There is no reason someone who pays by crypto should get less rights than PP/CC who are eligible for 3 days refund :no_mouth:

I need to re-write that section of the TOS.

Thanked by 1afn
  • @VirMach accepts Bitcoin/Crypto for VPS, dedis, hosting, DNS, and nameservers. He's probably one of the biggest providers on here.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We accept crypto payments for all of our services as well.

~ SMARTHOST