Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USD 50/year storage VPS anywhere unlimited bandwidth 1GB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USD 50/year storage VPS anywhere unlimited bandwidth 1GB RAM

Looking for a storage VPS

KVM virtualization
Located anywhere
Unlimited bandwidth
Minimum 1GB RAM
Price USD 50/year
Storage amount = XX ??

Comments

• Shot2Shot2 Member

XX = 2TB.

• @Shot2 said:
    XX = 2TB.

Where?

• @Aerial said:

@Shot2 said:
    XX = 2TB.

Where?

Polar Bear Storage Offer

https://servarica.com/clients/store/special-group-2021

• Goo Nexusbytes.com @seriesn

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @ruhulamin7 said:
    Goo Nexusbytes.com @seriesn

Thanks but that's not unlimited bandwidth

• @ruhulamin7 said:
    Goo Nexusbytes.com @seriesn

Thanks for the mention brother. Unfortunately we won’t fit OP’s requirements.

Thanked by 1ruhulamin7
  • afnafn Member
    edited April 2021

Just a word of advice, I am not a provider on LET, but there is one thing I know here, providers don't really love the word "unlimited", because we all know finite resources are just limited by nature and a lot of providers may make case-by-case offers, so they need to know if your unlimited is like 20 TB/month or 200TB/month so they can give you a good offer. It is okay to give a huge estimate like 200TB, but give one, it helps sometimes :), also theoretically, on 1 GBPS port, if you push traffic at full speed 24/7 for an entire month then the maximum you can make is 300 TB/month is you are limited by the network speed. So really there is no unlimited. One word that people like a bit more around here is "unmetered" which means it is not unlimited, but we just don't take care how much.

Now for your main question:

If you don't want to give a traffic estimate for people to make an offer than maybe try buyVM. The only truly unmetered I know of in this price range is their KVM slice for 2$/month, and attach 512GB storage to it for another 2$

if you are willing to go for a 100mbps network, you might find other choices, but just so you know, unmetered on 100mbps is just 30TB/month on 1 gbps,

Thanked by 1Aerial
  • mcgreemcgree Member
    edited April 2021

kimsufi ks-1 or buyvm plus slab stor

Thanked by 1Aerial
  • @afn said:
    Just a word of advice, I am not a provider on LET, but there is one thing I know here, providers don't really love the word "unlimited", because we all know finite resources are just limited by nature and a lot of providers may make case-by-case offers, so they need to know if your unlimited is like 20 TB/month or 200TB/month so they can give you a good offer. It is okay to give a huge estimate like 200TB, but give one, it helps sometimes :), also theoretically, on 1 GBPS port, if you push traffic at full speed 24/7 for an entire month then the maximum you can make is 300 TB/month is you are limited by the network speed. So really there is no unlimited. One word that people like a bit more around here is "unmetered" which means it is not unlimited, but we just don't take care how much.

If you don't want to give a traffic estimate for people to make an offer than maybe try buyVM. The only truly unmetered I know of in this price range is their KVM slice for 2$/month, and attach 512GB storage to it for another 2$

if you are willing to go for a 100mbps network, you might find other choices, but just so you know, unmetered on 100mbps is just 30TB/month on 1 gbps,

All good points. Yes, I meant unmetered. Sorry for the brain fart

Thanked by 1afn
  • @Aerial said:
    @afn said:

All good points. Yes, I meant unmetered. Sorry for the brain fart

both are the same unmetered or unlimited.
    mention on the number how much TB you really need with port speed.

Thanked by 1Aerial
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

Here's an idea
    Get a RPI from me and attach a couple of 12TB externals. You be able to have all the storage you want to yourself!

Thanked by 2Aerial yoursunny
  • @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Here's an idea
    Get a RPI from me and attach a couple of 12TB externals. You be able to have all the storage you want to yourself!

Hey, I thought you loved me just the same without any externals

• @mhosting_in said:

both are the same unmetered or unlimited.
    mention on the number how much TB you really need with port speed.

30TB 100mbps is fine

• afnafn Member

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Here's an idea

I was actually going to suggest your drive colocation thing, but isn't the monthly cost a bit over the 50$/year budget?

5$ per month for the drive + the price of the RPI (min 2.5)? am I wrong?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2021

@afn said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Here's an idea

I was actually going to suggest your drive colocation thing, but isn't the monthly cost a bit over the 50$/year budget?

5$ per month for the drive + the price of the RPI (min 2.5)? am I wrong?

No, your not wrong.
    Something to think off as well the $2.50 RPIs can only take 1 drive. as they only have 1 usb port.

So looking at a RPI 3 or the RPI4.
    Although at that point probably be cheaper in the long run because we can ship your drives to you when your done with the service.

@Aerial said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Here's an idea

Hey, I thought you loved me just the same without any externals

We do, Just trying to give you some options.
    Also they have out 18TB external hdds now. :smiley:

Thanked by 1Aerial