Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup Easter Egg Hunt - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup Easter Egg Hunt

14567810»

Comments

• pbxpbx Member

@Falzo said: 40->160 is a nice upgrade for about 1€ more ;-)

It was a pretty good deal, and it's a little VM that can do a lot of things! :smile:

• wuckwuck Member

Does anyone have any experience with their storage expansion (on a root server)? Is the storage as fast?

• pbxpbx Member

@wuck said: their storage expansion

Never tried it yet, would be interesting to see how it performs. It's probably slower than the local SSD storage. They don't specify that it's SSD based, so I'd consider it to be HDD based but not sure:

This storage space is located on an external storage cluster and is available for shared use, i.e. for use by multiple servers and even external clients. The storage space is addressed using NFS. Clients are registered to use the storage space via their IP address.

• bobebobe Member

I can't find the option to reinstall the OS UBUNTU 18.04 inside the panel, what should I do? Please help

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited April 2021

@bobe said: what should I do

maybe open your eyes and learn something called 'reading' for starters?

it's in the server control panel under media/images.

https://www.netcup-wiki.de/wiki/Server_Control_Panel_(SCP)#Images

• bobebobe Member

ths

• @danielcardosopt said:
    Finally got the 1.89€ VPS !!! :smiley:
    If anyone is looking for a VPS Karneval 2020 I'm willing to sell mine.

2 Cores
    4 GB of RAM
    160 GB of Disk
    3.33€ per month (DE statutory VAT)

What are the terms of the transaction?

• @garyvalue said:

@danielcardosopt said:
    Finally got the 1.89€ VPS !!! :smiley:
    If anyone is looking for a VPS Karneval 2020 I'm willing to sell mine.

2 Cores
    4 GB of RAM
    160 GB of Disk
    3.33€ per month (DE statutory VAT)

This package can use the transfer code to transfer directly without transfer fees

• @garyvalue said:

Sorry, it’s long gone now.

• Can anyone help with the steps to cancel yearly contract with NetCup in 14 days with no further obligations?

Thank you

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2021

@dev_vps said:
    Can anyone help with the steps to cancel yearly contract with NetCup in 14 days with no further obligations?

If you have a yearly contract, then you need to submit a cancellation request at least 31 days before the end of the contract period. (You can do this in the billing panel.)

If you have a yearly contract, then there's no way to leave the contract before the contract period has ended. (At best, you could try to find someone to transfer the server to, who would take over the contract.)

Edit: Or see below.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • pbxpbx Member

@dev_vps said: cancel yearly contract with NetCup in 14 days with no further obligations?

If you mean the first 14 days, it's easy just click on the cancel button on the CCP.
    Go to Products > select the product you want to cancel and go to the tab Cancellation. There should be a button there to cancel. If done during the first 14 days cancellation is automated. I assume that the button disappears after 14 days, be sure to be in time!

Thanked by 2angstrom dev_vps
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2021

@pbx said:

@dev_vps said: cancel yearly contract with NetCup in 14 days with no further obligations?

If you mean the first 14 days, it's easy just click on the cancel button on the CCP.
    Go to Products > select the product you want to cancel and go to the tab Cancellation. There should be a button there to cancel. If done during the first 14 days cancellation is automated. I assume that the button disappears after 14 days, be sure to be in time!

Oh, I see, @dev_vps meant within the first 14 days, in which case your answer is more pertinent than mine :)

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @pbx said:

Thank you .... thank you .... thank you
    cancellation worked perfectly

😀

Thanked by 1pbx