Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy Sales from NetDynamics24 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crazy Sales from NetDynamics24

2»

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Gosh someone woke the beast up!

Thanked by 2alexvolk yoursunny
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said: Gosh someone woke the beast up!

Pie has been eaten. Everyone blaming each other.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well I’m not one for being formal. If the provider refuted the information then it is upon the customer to choose who to believe on the matter. But this from a unbiased view on the matter.

• daffydaffy Member

@alexvolk said:

If the person explicitly mentioning that he is in the hosting industry since 2005 then I expect at least some public profile? No?

We're talking about the hosting industry. See my reply ^^

So? I've been involved in the hosting industry since 2002, my employer since roughly the same time. I'm not present at LinkedIn, and never will. Same goes for the company I work for. It's a complete waste of time here in Northern Europe.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • @alexvolk said:
    If the person explicitly mentioning that he is in the hosting industry since 2005 then I expect at least some public profile? No?

We got super paranoid people who think everyone is out to get their privacy, but for me, it's just that Linkdin is really spammy. I would imagine most people who put up profiles did it to get jobs, or are salespeople networking to get sales. Otherwise, if you're employed and happy at your job, why waste a bunch of fucking time on LinkdIn that gets their accounts dumped on the internet every 6 months?

(I haven't updated my LinkdIn in at least 5 years and still has me at an old job).

• @serv_ee @daffy @TimboJones

Ok, I can accept that a LinkedIn profile shouldn't be the thing we're talking about, sorry.

However, some facts about this "company":

1. Address in WHOIS data is fake (just a Town Istiaia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istiaia)
    2. The year 2005 mentioned on the site isn't related to netdynamics24, however to the owner "Michail Vlastos" overall experience between different companies that he was working.
    3. The site itself started resolving last year, however, this offer contains yearly offers, which is according to rules is prohibited*?
    4. The address mentioned on the site is a "virtual office" address?
    5. No official company is registered but everywhere it's mentioned as organization/company "Netdynamics"?

If you've been in business for less than a year, the maximum billing period allowed is quarterly ($21/quarter).

Thanked by 2yoursunny TimboJones
  • @alexvolk said: The year 2005 mentioned on the site isn't related to netdynamics24, however to the owner "Michail Vlastos" overall experience between different companies that he was working.

Well, their site actually says this:

In September, 2005, our company began hosting clients in European Union and saw significant growth. By April, 2020, we expanded to the US market.

I don't believe this company existed since 2005.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2021

Netdynamics is registered locally since 2005 and I have proven it to take the provider tag.
    NetDynamics24 is in process of registering LLC in US with a registered agent. However it takes time.
    No matter how hard you try to prove that we are fishy, you will not succeed because we simply have never stolen anyone's money. Keep up trying! You just simply make your intention clear.

• @NetDynamics24 said: Netdynamics is registered locally since 2005 and I have proven it to take the provider tag.

Are you kidding? Having a provider tag doesn't automatically give you the ability:
    1. Provide fake address in WHOIS, still not denying this?
    2. Mention everywhere about registration since 2005? Where? What's your registration number?

I have gone ahead and searched for your company and surprise there is NONE?

Who approved your provider tag and it shouldn't be a secret about your company information, you're providing yearly services while breaking rules and hiding your real address?

Looks similar to this https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/171044/leb-feedback

edited April 2021

The whois address is real, not fake.
    NetDynamics is registered in my country only. It will be LLC soon.

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    The whois address is real, not fake.

Are you sure? So you are saying that address is just a town in your country?

Address Istiea 0 Istiea GR 34200 GR

@NetDynamics24 said: NetDynamics is registered in my country only.

What's your TAX Number since you're from Greece and should be collecting and paying taxes?

You're indeed fishy, more than I expected at first.

Who is paying you?
    Did you find any client of us complaining he paid and didn't get the hosting service he ordered? This is the question that you don't answer. Keep up the offenses, you will never find anyone got scammed by us :)

• LeviLevi Member

Stop, op is bashed enough :D don't hit people while they lying on the ground.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • henixhenix Member

Are you the owner of netdynamics.gr?

• FalzoFalzo Member

welcome to LET @NetDynamics24

@henix said:
    Are you the owner of netdynamics.gr?

Yes.