Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - 100TB Dedicated Server Deal $84/mo - Phoenix, Arizona, USA (USA-WEST) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - 100TB Dedicated Server Deal $84/mo - Phoenix, Arizona, USA (USA-WEST)

2»

Comments

• keomut500keomut500 Member
    edited April 2021

I have not seen any service yet
    Renting a dedicated server costs hard drive rental
    again, the SSD hard drive rental fee is charged
    so funny
    https://i.imgur.com/VhDtGWn.png

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@keomut500 said:
    I have not seen any service yet

That’s correct, you’re not a customer.

Renting a dedicated server costs hard drive rental
    again, the SSD hard drive rental fee is charged
    so funny
    https://i.imgur.com/VhDtGWn.png

That server does not come with an SSD. Therefore adding a 2TB SSD is $20/mo extra. SSD’s certainly aren’t free and have a real world cost associated with providing them. The form you are using allows you to customize the server according to your specifications, and each option’s price is clearly marked on the order form.

It sounds like our pricing doesn’t meet your needs, Best of luck in your search.

• really worth customizing?
    Why can't the SSD be canceled to replace NVMe?
    it must be used.

• someshzsomeshz Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2021

@keomut500 said:
    really worth customizing?
    it must be used.

I don't like interfering but it seems like @1gservers already explained you enough, I would suggest you to have proper conversation over email not on LET publicly. The problem which you have with @1gservers is sounds like very personal. @1gservers is respected provider here on LET. It will be wise a decision if you carry out a proper conversation over email @keomut500 with their respective staff.

Thanked by 1sharpe
  • @someshz said:

@keomut500 said:
    it must be used.

I don't like interfering but it seems like @1gservers already explained you enough, I would suggest you to have proper conversation over email not on LET publicly. The problem which you have with @1gservers is sounds like very personal. @1gservers is respected provider here on LET. It will be wise a decision if you carry out a proper conversation over email @keomut500 with their respective staff.

hit I have sent 10 mails
    but received no response
    sad support

• This is a funny thread. Very very funny.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • donkodonko Member

@keomut500 said: I have sent 10 mails
    but received no response

maybe because?:

@1gservers said: We’ll decline to quote your request at this time. You’ve submitted several orders already and never paid for them.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ghost provider for sure. He gave me a good deal.

https://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/en_US/showroom/ghost.html

• edited April 2021

@keomut500 said:

@someshz said:

@keomut500 said:
    it must be used.

hit I have sent 10 mails
    but received no response
    sad support

Sounds to me like a sad customer, that doesn't take "no" for an answer.
    This is not your love life. And no actually means no. Move on to annoy another provider.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

This deal has been restocked. Also, don't forget about our hidden deals that pop up:

https://1gservers.com/auto-deploy-servers-letspecial.html