Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK SSD VPS Hosting | Windows | Snapshots Backups | Anti DDoS all included from only £2.99 per month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK SSD VPS Hosting | Windows | Snapshots Backups | Anti DDoS all included from only £2.99 per month!

Own Web offer fast, reliable SSD VPS Hosting using only KVM virtualization technology with super-fast NVMe SSD RAID storage, Intel Xeon processors and on one of the worlds largest networks based in south-east London. All our SSD VPS Hosting services come with Anti DDoS Protection, IPv6, IPv4 , Snapshot Backups and Windows licenses included, as well as a large category of operating systems and control panels to choose from.

You can now also customize your VPS via the order process automatically upgrading its hardware, IP addresses and installing a control panel of your choosing. We can now also supply DirectAdmin licenses from only £4.00 a month with all VPS servers.

VPS 1
1x3.7Ghz Xeon W-2145, (in UK)
512 MB ECC RAM,
8 GB SSD NVMe disk space,
750 GB Traffic 1Gbps port 100Mbps guaranteed,
1 IPv4 & IPv6 address,
24x7 UK based Support.
-= £2.99 a month =- (4.12USD)
Click here for Intel Xeon UK VPS Hosting

VPS 2
1x3.7Ghz Xeon W-2145, (in UK)
1024 MB ECC RAM,
16 GB SSD NVMe disk space,
1250 GB Traffic 1Gbps port 100Mbps guaranteed,
1 IPv4 & IPv6 address,
24x7 UK based Support.
-= £4.99 a month =- (6.88USD)
Click here for Intel Xeon UK VPS Hosting

FEATURES
• Snapshot backups included.
• Windows Included.
• London Location.
• Reboot, Reinstall or configure VPS.
• Low cost DirectAdmin licenses.
• Anti DDoS Protection included!
• Over 16 different Linux & Windows distributions to deploy.
• Super Fast SSD RAID Storage.
• Guaranteed Hardware Resources.
• Upload your own ISOs.
• Instant Deployment
• UK Support.

Payment Methods
• Credit or Debit Card.
• Bank Transfer

Why choose Own Web?
Our average uptime is 99.99% and have nodes that have achieved over 320 days of uptime and counting with a service level agreement of 99.95%. Our SLA also includes two hours response for support tickets but our average response time is 23 minutes. We are also generous with our shared hosting Cloudlinux limits. with optimized configuration on blazing fast servers. For people who use our VPS services they a get free Windows license, free IPv6 addresses, free snapshot backups and low cost discounts across arrange of other licenses and services.

We are also happy to support our customers via live chat, however this is only if we have the time available and people that are using our management services get priority.

Have you got a test IP / Looking glass?

UK Looking Glass: http://51.89.201.152

What Operating Systems are available?
| CentOS 6.9 | CentOS 7.5 | CentOS7.6 | CentOS 7.7 | CentOS 8.1 | Ubuntu 17.10 | Ubuntu 18.04 | Ubuntu 18.10 | Ubuntu 19.04 | Debian 8.0 | Debian 8.7 | Debian 9.4 | Debian 10 | Windows Server 2008 Standard | Windows Server 2016 Standard | Windows Server 2019 Standard | Windows 10 Pro | Fedora 19 | Fedora 20 | Fedora 21 | Fedora 27 | Suse 12.3 | Suse 13.1 | Suse 15.1 |Scientific 7.1 | Scientific 7.4

We also have a few turnkey ISOs available, and you can upload your own ISO image from our client area.

What is your refund policy?
We have a 7 day, no questions asked full refund policy. This is excluding our Lowend VPS range, which you can find more information about in our terms of service.

Can I upgrade my hardware resources?
Yes, you can upgrade your CPU, RAM and hard drive limits as well as order additional IPv6 addresses for free or IPv4 addresses for £1 a month, click here to see prices.

Other Resources.
Service Level Agreement
Terms Of Service
Own Web on Facebook

Comments

• coldcold Member

is this for real ? u think someone will buy again from you ????

• April fools ended a couple of weeks ago.

• LeeLee Veteran

Wow, balls on this provider for coming back so soon.

• You all moaned at me because I wasn't answering support tickets quick enough.

So I shrink the business so I can give better support, in the process I found people a new home with a promise commitments would be kept. With those who did not want to move got a full refund.

I am sorry if my best was not good enough but this was always the plan to close getwebhosting and powerful box and just keep UK Own Web location.

• @starservices said:
    So I shrink the business so I can give better support, in the process I found people a new home with a promise commitments would be kept. With those who did not want to move got a full refund.

That's just lies, I opened a ticket with you right after the termination notice was sent, asking for a refund because I had no interest in moving to a new provider. Your response was as follows:
    Hi,

Your VPS is now being hosted by xHosts and you will need to contact them regarding anything to do with your VPS, please register with them and ask them to connect your server with your account.

Register at xhosts.uk:
    https://clients.xhosts.uk/register.php

Submit a ticket to xhosts.uk:
    https://clients.xhosts.uk/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3

We have sent out several emails regarding this move over the pass 10 days and I am sorry if you have not received them. Own Web now only offer shared web hosting and UK based VPS hosting everything else and our Lowend range has gone to xhosts.uk.

--
    I replied back telling you I had no interest in moving to a new provider and kindly asked for a refund. Instead of responding you just wiped my account removing the VM and the entire ticket history...

I am sorry if my best was not good enough but this was always the plan to close getwebhosting and powerful box and just keep UK Own Web location.

So it was your intention all along to just close down and scam your customers?

Thanked by 2yoursunny bulbasaur
  • @Tuttifrutti said:

@starservices said:

That's just lies, I opened a ticket with you right after the termination notice was sent, asking for a refund because I had no interest in moving to a new provider. Your response was as follows:
    Hi,

Your VPS is now being hosted by xHosts and you will need to contact them regarding anything to do with your VPS, please register with them and ask them to connect your server with your account.

Register at xhosts.uk:

We have sent out several emails regarding this move over the pass 10 days and I am sorry if you have not received them. Own Web now only offer shared web hosting and UK based VPS hosting everything else and our Lowend range has gone to xhosts.uk.

--
    I replied back telling you I had no interest in moving to a new provider and kindly asked for a refund. Instead of responding you just wiped my account removing the VM and the entire ticket history...

I be honest with you I might of mistakenly caught you in one of my copy and paste replys, which if is the case I am sorry. However I am not here to scam anyone everyone got a refund from what I understand.

After the story broke of xhosts take over I started getting charge backs amounting to 2 grand in 1 week. It took me a week to settle that and after that everyone who requested a refund was promptly refunded.

If you was not refunded please private message me.

• coldcold Member

@starservices said:
    You all moaned at me because I wasn't answering support tickets quick enough.

there was NOT a full refund, and if ppl buy from you again it's there own fault

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • once bitten, twice shy

• @starservices said:

@Tuttifrutti said:

@starservices said:

Hi,

Register at xhosts.uk:

--

I be honest with you I might of mistakenly caught you in one of my copy and paste replys, which if is the case I am sorry. However I am not here to scam anyone everyone got a refund from what I understand.

After the story broke of xhosts take over I started getting charge backs amounting to 2 grand in 1 week. It took me a week to settle that and after that everyone who requested a refund was promptly refunded.

I requested refund but ticket was deleted. I put in another ticket on Sunday, till now no one has responded...!

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@plumberg said:

@starservices said:

@Tuttifrutti said:

@starservices said:

Hi,

Register at xhosts.uk:

--

I requested refund but ticket was deleted. I put in another ticket on Sunday, till now no one has responded...!

I still have a number of unclaimed servers that are currently powered down on the nodes waiting for clients contact.

• @xHosts said:

@plumberg said:

@starservices said:

@Tuttifrutti said:

@starservices said:

Hi,

Register at xhosts.uk:

--

I still have a number of unclaimed servers that are currently powered down on the nodes waiting for clients contact.

i didnt authorize my info too be sent too you after the BS... so expect that...

• @xHosts said:

@plumberg said:

@starservices said:

@Tuttifrutti said:

@starservices said:

Hi,

Register at xhosts.uk:

--

So will you provide the refund instead of starservices for the same?

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

@plumberg said:

@xHosts said:

@plumberg said:

@starservices said:

@Tuttifrutti said:

@starservices said:

Hi,

Register at xhosts.uk:

--

So will you provide the refund instead of starservices for the same?

My agreement is to provide clients the services they had, any refund requests should be made directly to the person you paid for these.

• Penawaran yang menarik. Terima kasih

• I am responsible for those who want refunds, just having issues with people who ordered ages ago as PayPal will not let me refund the transactions.

If you still need a refund my only alternative is to refund via bank transfer or account credit due PayPal being in the process of closing my account.

I understand this is not the perfect solution but its the only one to me. From what I understand its only 2 people now that need to be refunded please message me on Lowend talk instead of submitting ticket if you still have not recieved a refund.

• djndjn Member
    edited April 2021

Ticket #832071
    One of my vps got moved the other you terminated for late payment when it wasn't
    Xhosts could not move the vps as it was all ready terminated.
    I got the same copy paste
    You have you Ignored the reply to the ticket since 8th april
    Can I have my refund ?

• @starservices please respond to PM for refund. Been a few days and looks like you have chosen to ignore the messages

• coldcold Member

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

Thanked by 2miu AlwaysSkint
  • miumiu Member
    edited May 2021

@cold said:
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

I am also quite surprised why this rock&roll "provider" does have still allowed post here something.. He does have ppl who send him money totally in ass, multiple scams or minimally total unserious approach happened and he still can post new offers here, and dumb ppl feed him next. BAD. Really "STARSERVICES" :+1: :star:

Thanked by 2cold lovelyserver
  • miumiu Member
    edited May 2021

@Lee said:
    Wow, balls on this provider for coming back so soon.

This is not about balls, but about real arrogance and impudence

• Whats that like the 3rd change in 3 years...

STAY AWAY!

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@jugganuts said:

What a shitshow.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited May 2021

Really? Just get even a basic webpage running, anything other than this.

• @starservices what will it take to respond to my PM?

• @stevewatson301 said:

Really? Just get even a basic webpage running, anything other than this.

Seems like they fixed it.
    Now it just says "coming soon", non centered and in bold text.

I expect in about an year - a one page html with a countdown timer will show up 😂

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Damn. I tried a lot of things but cannot seem to get hold of @starservices for refund. Any suggestions on reaching out to him? Thanks

• MoofieMoofie Member

@plumberg said:
    Damn. I tried a lot of things but cannot seem to get hold of @starservices for refund. Any suggestions on reaching out to him? Thanks

I heard disputes work!

• coldcold Member

@Moofie said:

@plumberg said:

I heard disputes work!

they are, i also did one.

Thanked by 1Moofie