Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is BuyShared's Webhosting CPU Limited? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is BuyShared's Webhosting CPU Limited?

2»

Comments

• @Francisco said:

@Intelpentium0 said:
    @Francisco is it possible to move Vegas reseller from Cpanel to DA without any issue?

Yep, we've done plenty. The conversion is basically perfect minus some forwarders.

You mean domain forwarders or email forwarders? Most clients might have forwarded their emails to Gmail (without using GApps) to get rid of Webmail

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Intelpentium0 said: You mean domain forwarders or email forwarders? Most clients might have forwarded their emails to Gmail (without using GApps) to get rid of Webmail

I've seen wildcard email forwards sometimes not import properly. Past that everything else is pretty spot on.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@Intelpentium0 said:
    @Francisco is it possible to move Vegas reseller from Cpanel to DA without any issue?

Yep, we've done plenty. The conversion is basically perfect minus some forwarders.

@Abdullah7310 said:
    @Francisco Ryzen upgrade for LU reseller also?

Yes but it'll be next year at this rate.

@singhigh said:
    And why not make Shared unmetered traffics?

It already is my friend :) If yours isn't showing as unmetered just open a ticket and I'll fix it.

Our first Directadmin Ryzen node will most likely go up this weekend. I got the parts sitting at the DC, I just need to go in and rack it up.

Francisco

Wanted to try converting from my cPanel Reseller account to DA but it doesn't seem possible as what I've been informed. I guess it was ok before and now it isn't?

@CasualCanvas said: Wanted to try converting from my cPanel Reseller account to DA but it doesn't seem possible as what I've been informed. I guess it was ok before and now it isn't?

Got a ticket? We do converts all the time.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@CasualCanvas said: Wanted to try converting from my cPanel Reseller account to DA but it doesn't seem possible as what I've been informed. I guess it was ok before and now it isn't?

Got a ticket? We do converts all the time.

Francisco

Hi Fran,

Yes, it's 966649. Thanks!

• KodisKodis Member

BuyShared great for small projects :)
    I'm already with them for 5years!

• @sean456 said:

@bjrjk said:
    Well, I want to migrate my wordpress website from VPS to an webhosting. I did try on VPShared before. However, their CPU is strictly limited so when I visit my site, the page is very slow due to their CPU limit. Now I discovered BuyShared. May I know if their webhosting has a CPU limit? Thanks.

VPShared is a very pathetic service providers. Loosing of money & no services even their ticketing system also very pathetic too.
    Always show you the availability of memory for website but deep inside they just ruined your website status, loosing SEO rank & just fooling you that they are so much kind to you.

#PleaseAvoidHostingFakers

as I written earlier...they still like an a$$hole..!!

• @sean456 said:

@sean456 said:

@bjrjk said:
    Well, I want to migrate my wordpress website from VPS to an webhosting. I did try on VPShared before. However, their CPU is strictly limited so when I visit my site, the page is very slow due to their CPU limit. Now I discovered BuyShared. May I know if their webhosting has a CPU limit? Thanks.

VPShared is a very pathetic service providers. Loosing of money & no services even their ticketing system also very pathetic too.
    Always show you the availability of memory for website but deep inside they just ruined your website status, loosing SEO rank & just fooling you that they are so much kind to you.

this was last year. did you renew with them

• @notarobo said:

@sean456 said:

@sean456 said:

@bjrjk said:

this was last year. did you renew with them

my mistake..

• The smallest package has 1GB Disk Space.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Php_Geek said:
    The smallest package has 1GB Disk Space.

They closed on shared hosting, as too much support was needed for that.
    Now only Reseller is left.

• pavanpavan Member

@skorupion said:

@Php_Geek said:

They have stopped reseller hosting as well. I was informed by Karen they stopped it since 1st feb 2021

@pavan said: They have stopped reseller hosting as well. I was informed by Karen they stopped it since 1st feb 2021

Correct.

If you have an active cPanel resellers you can still order a DA based reseller, but we aren't selling new services past that.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@pavan said: They have stopped reseller hosting as well. I was informed by Karen they stopped it since 1st feb 2021

Correct.

If you have an active cPanel resellers you can still order a DA based reseller, but we aren't selling new services past that.

Francisco

Sad day...... :'(

@Waldo19 said: Sad day......

You can still get a slice, slab, and all the free licenses.

Once the next freebie gets completed it'll basically be a reseller plan :)

Just need to find enough time in the day to complete it.

Francisco

Thanked by 1gapper
  • pavanpavan Member

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Whats the diff between 1gb kvm slice and the basic reseller plan? Apart from higher price and dedicated cpu core i don't see any difference. Please correct me if i am wrong

@pavan said: Whats the diff between 1gb kvm slice and the basic reseller plan? Apart from higher price and dedicated cpu core i don't see any difference. Please correct me if i am wrong

Well you can make your own resellers if you want?

The 1GB slice shouldn't be used for DA anyway. you'll be using most of your RAM just getting DA, MySQL, Apache, and PHP going.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

What is the next freebie?

• pavanpavan Member

@Francisco said:

@pavan said: Whats the diff between 1gb kvm slice and the basic reseller plan? Apart from higher price and dedicated cpu core i don't see any difference. Please correct me if i am wrong

Well you can make your own resellers if you want?

The 1GB slice shouldn't be used for DA anyway. you'll be using most of your RAM just getting DA, MySQL, Apache, and PHP going.

Francisco

So now one needs to pay atleast 7$ per month for something similar to 2/4$ per month reseller plan. I think it's bit expensive now if you are using vps for reseller hosting

@pavan said: So now one needs to pay atleast 7$ per month for something similar to 2/4$ per month reseller plan. I think it's bit expensive now if you are using vps for reseller hosting

Fair enough, I can't argue that :) Still, resellers aren't something we're looking to offer new plans for any time soon.

@gapper said: What is the next freebie?

Not posting about it on here but have been talking about it some on Discord :)

Need to figure out the code for it.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Not posting about it on here but have been talking about it some on Discord

• @skorupion said:

@Php_Geek said:

Ok. Thanks for the update about it.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Php_Geek said:

@skorupion said:

@Php_Geek said:

Ok. Thanks for the update about it.

Actually, nvm reseller is left only for existing resellers.