Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

🎯 ** LAST CHANCE ** 2GB RAM, 1C, 30GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year or 2,50/month *** up to 64GB RAM *** - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🎯 ** LAST CHANCE ** 2GB RAM, 1C, 30GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year or 2,50/month *** up to 64GB RAM ***

2»

Comments

• naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Patron Provider

@iNK79 said:
    can install windows 10 from iso right?

Yes!

• cptsamcptsam Member
    edited March 2021

How many vCPU to a physical CPU please - also can you customise plans, would like something along the lines of ...

8 GB RAM
    6/8 CPU Cores
    120 GB SSD
    20 TB Traffic
    1 Gbps port speed
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

• zj5_zj5_ Member

The network is broken, and the work order is not handled? The official website and the machine are inaccessible

• @zj5_ said:
    The network is broken, and the work order is not handled? The official website and the machine are inaccessible

There was an announced (network) maintenance at the Serverius DC1 Data center via @LiteServer who are upstream to @naranjatech .

Sunday the 11th of April, between 00:30 AM and 06:00 AM CEST (UTC +2).

There was a brief network outage for <20 mins and things seem to be otherwise unaffected and all operational/normal.

Thanked by 3Abd FrankZ Kassem
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Ahhhh... we already use @LiteServer and had that notification.

• There should have been a notification from @naranjatech themselves as the servers have been up and down the whole night like a roller coaster.

Thanked by 1Kassem
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@kalimov622 said:
    There should have been a notification from @naranjatech themselves as the servers have been up and down the whole night like a roller coaster.

that's not true. servers haven't been down at all.

it was only network going off and on and yes an upfront notification would have been nice - however, I recommend running a yabs, see the awesome performance for cheapest money and don't lose sleep over a few blips at night. 🤷‍♂️

Thanked by 1kend
  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited April 2021

I meant the network itself was up and down which obviously makes the server inaccessible. Not that of a big deal but as I've said an upfront notification would have been nice as I could shut down the services I'm hosting on those servers for the day or so. @LiteServer sent two, one a couple of weeks ago and another one few days ago, although I completely forgot @naranjatech were using them. I'm satisfied with both the performance and uptime either way.

@all my apologies for not sending out an announcement, due to a personal situation I was unable to do this although it was noted in my agenda for last Wednesday.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@naranjatech said:
    @all my apologies for not sending out an announcement, due to a personal situation I was unable to do this although it was noted in my agenda for last Wednesday.

Does everything back to normal?

@sonic said:

@naranjatech said:

Yes since 06:00 hours!

• sonicsonic Veteran

@naranjatech said:

@sonic said:

@naranjatech said:

Yes since 06:00 hours!

Thanks for your update

• Is the tax still necessary if I am not a europe citizen?

@1asting said:
    Is the tax still necessary if I am not a europe citizen?

Tax will be removed in the checkout if you’re from outside the EU

• can windows be installed on it?

Thanked by 1naranjatech

@wii747 said:
    can windows be installed on it?

Yes, but with ISO (if you know what you’re doing)

• @naranjatech said:

@wii747 said:
    can windows be installed on it?

Yes, but with ISO (if you know what you’re doing)

What is the % allocation for each vCPU
    12.5 %, 25% or 50%

Best regards

• @codydoby said: Yet Another Benchmark Script results. It would be my final VPS if it was 10G net port.

Which terminal application is this, if I may ask?

• @stevewatson301 said:

@codydoby said: Yet Another Benchmark Script results. It would be my final VPS if it was 10G net port.

Which terminal application is this, if I may ask?

Termius

Thanked by 2bulbasaur skorupion
  • Good network and vps is very responsive so far no problems at all.

• Do you verify purchase manually?

• AndrewL64AndrewL64 Member
    edited April 2021

@naranjatech I'm a lil skeptical with the lack of contact & address details/information on your site tbh.

@ShillongServer said:
    @naranjatech I'm a lil skeptical with the lack of contact & address details/information on your site tbh.

Thanks for your feedback, we will take it into account!