Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Singapore VPS Providers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore VPS Providers

Comments

• I would suggest OVH Cloud. It costs 7.36$ per month..

• Hivelocity/Limelight,linode,vultr,AWS are all not friendly to Chinese users.

If you live in China, I suggest that you should use TencentCloud or AlibabaCloud.

• No one mentioned UpCloud yet.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@yoursunny said:
    Sadly, most of us are too stupid for their fragrant service.
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/2695/maxkvm-is-superb-and-i-like-it-but

@MaxKVM I noticed you reactivated OP's account with doubling the bandwidth but you should also warn Alex Lee for what he did ! Did you do that ?

@NDTN said:
    @snt: We have VPS in Equinix DC SG (NewMedia Express). We will have another DC live in a few weeks too (Iron Mountain/Leaseweb). Just drop me a PM with your requirements :)

Post some offers for New DC ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited April 2021

@webhorizon has KVM in Singapore. I think they've also got OpenVZ NAT VPS in Singapore.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • edited April 2021

Upcloud! They have deployed Ryzen nodes there, not 100%.

also good connectivity, they are using NTT (which is very premium in APAC), Telia & Singtel for upstream. Also in SGIX. Good speed too, able to achieve 1gig up/down.

In terms of pricing, not that big of difference compared to DO/Vultr, etc.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@yoursunny said:
    Sadly, most of us are too stupid for their fragrant service.
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/2695/maxkvm-is-superb-and-i-like-it-but

@MaxKVM I noticed you reactivated OP's account with doubling the bandwidth but you should also warn Alex Lee for what he did ! Did you do that ?

He is probably Alex Lee himself otherwise he would have apologize on behalf by now

Thanked by 2yoursunny dosai
  • @snt said:
    Who would you recommend for a VPS in Singapore?

OVH has a location in singapore but it has a 1TB bandwidth cap

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@NDTN said:
    @snt: We have VPS in Equinix DC SG (NewMedia Express). We will have another DC live in a few weeks too (Iron Mountain/Leaseweb). Just drop me a PM with your requirements :)

Post some offers for New DC ๐Ÿ˜œ

Hopefully this week :)

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited April 2021

@Dazzle said:
    No one mentioned UpCloud yet.

Their watering hole is in Wordpress groups on Facebook. The affiliate army is highly active there .

Ask something like โ€œI need hosting for my blog with 1,000 visitors a month โ€œ and five to six people will gang up on you recommending plans from Upcloud that cost more than 25 dollar a month.

They may or may not be a good provider- never tried them. But they are set up like a MLM like amway IMO

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@BigBigWolf said:
    Hivelocity/Limelight,linode,vultr,AWS are all not friendly to Chinese users.

If you live in China, I suggest that you should use TencentCloud or AlibabaCloud.

I am not sure what you mean by "not friendly to Chinese users", but I for one am very friendly. If you are referring to our network performance to China out of our Singapore location, we are working on that. Transit direct to China is incredibly expensive ($50 to $100+ per Mbps). If you know of some good transit options out there that are reasonable, I am all ears.

Thanked by 2Mahfuz_SS_EHL Ganonk
  • UpCloudUpCloud Member, Host Rep

Sorry, a little bit late to the party on this one ๐Ÿ™ˆ

@nanankcornering said:

also good connectivity, they are using NTT (which is very premium in APAC), Telia & Singtel for upstream. Also in SGIX. Good speed too, able to achieve 1gig up/down.

Thanks for mentioning us! Just to mention, though, we don't have any AMD Ryzen processors in our range, they're all from AMD's EPYC line ๐Ÿ‘

@vyas11 said:

@Dazzle said:

Their watering hole is in Wordpress groups on Facebook. The affiliate army is highly active there .

Ask something like โ€œI need hosting for my blog with 1,000 visitors a month โ€œ and five to six people will gang up on you recommending plans from Upcloud that cost more than 25 dollar a month.

They may or may not be a good provider- never tried them. But they are set up like a MLM like amway IMO

We don't influence or ask people to post in specific areas of the internet when it comes to our referral program and whilst we do appreciate our customers spreading the word, if you're noticing any issues or have any concerns, please do feel free to reach out to us and we'll take a look!

Thanked by 2dosai vyas11
  • cazrzcazrz Member

@UpCloud said:
    Sorry, a little bit late to the party on this one ๐Ÿ™ˆ

@nanankcornering said:

Thanks for mentioning us! Just to mention, though, we don't have any AMD Ryzen processors in our range, they're all from AMD's EPYC line ๐Ÿ‘

@vyas11 said:

@Dazzle said:

We don't influence or ask people to post in specific areas of the internet when it comes to our referral program and whilst we do appreciate our customers spreading the word, if you're noticing any issues or have any concerns, please do feel free to reach out to us and we'll take a look!

You using Equinix in SG? Do you have now bandwidth notification/warning and working properly?

@cazrz said:

You using Equinix in SG? Do you have now bandwidth notification/warning and working properly?

We're not using Equinix in Singapore, no, a full list of facilities can be found on our Data Centres page here: https://upcloud.com/data-centres/

What do you mean by working properly exactly? We recently introduced our Network Transfer Pool option (https://upcloud.com/docs/networking/#network-transfer-pool) which gives you more flexibility when it comes to your bandwidth usage if you have multiple accounts. Warnings are still in the pipeline, though as an option, users are able to utilise our API (from https://developers.upcloud.com/1.3/3-accounts/#get-network-transfer-statistics and below) to retrieve both account and resource-specific transfer information at this time. I'll give the relevant places a nudge on this though, thanks!

• cazrzcazrz Member

@UpCloud said:

@cazrz said:

We're not using Equinix in Singapore, no, a full list of facilities can be found on our Data Centres page here: https://upcloud.com/data-centres/

What do you mean by working properly exactly? We recently introduced our Network Transfer Pool option (https://upcloud.com/docs/networking/#network-transfer-pool) which gives you more flexibility when it comes to your bandwidth usage if you have multiple accounts. Warnings are still in the pipeline, though as an option, users are able to utilise our API (from https://developers.upcloud.com/1.3/3-accounts/#get-network-transfer-statistics and below) to retrieve both account and resource-specific transfer information at this time. I'll give the relevant places a nudge on this though, thanks!

Ok I thought you already have bandwidth notifications. We really like to try your services but it is important for us to have at least a bandwidth threshold notifications. Similar to Linode and Vultr. However, we would also want some auto-shutdown option on the bandwidth monitoring alerts. Instead of us developing this feature from your API would be awesome if its already a feature of your product.

• stvnastvna Member
    edited April 2021

@UpCloud

For invoice, it is currently only available for account refill. To see Monthly cost the only way to see it is to screenshot the Usage page, Would it be possible to add invoice for Monthly cost?

@stvna said:
    @UpCloud

For invoice, it is currently only available for account refill. To see Monthly cost the only way to see it is to screenshot the Usage page, Would it be possible to add invoice for Monthly cost?

Our billing is based on a pre-paid credit system so there wouldn't be any invoice as such for your actual usage, you would only receive invoices for the payments that you made when making a deposit in your account. As you've seen though, you can check your monthly usage from the Usage page in the Hub, or via the API (https://developers.upcloud.com/1.3/3-accounts/#get-monthly-billing-summary)

@cazrz said:

Ok I thought you already have bandwidth notifications. We really like to try your services but it is important for us to have at least a bandwidth threshold notifications. Similar to Linode and Vultr. However, we would also want some auto-shutdown option on the bandwidth monitoring alerts. Instead of us developing this feature from your API would be awesome if its already a feature of your product.

I've passed on the feedback for this for you!

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@BigBigWolf said:
    Hivelocity/Limelight,linode,vultr,AWS are all not friendly to Chinese users.

We are adding some China optimized transit to our networks in Hong Kong and Singapore that should be live in about 30-45 days.

• @UpCloud said:

I mixed up the "clouds". It's cloudways who is notorious, for what I mentioned earlier. I apologize- and do see Upcloud as one of the providers listed in the Gridpane panel that we use. Some day might give you guys a try. Have a great day !

@vyas11 said:
    I mixed up the "clouds". It's cloudways who is notorious, for what I mentioned earlier. I apologize- and do see Upcloud as one of the providers listed in the Gridpane panel that we use. Some day might give you guys a try. Have a great day !

No worries! We do indeed have options in Gridpane, along with Ploi, RunCloud, BunnyShell amongst others ๐Ÿ‘

Still, if you do notice anything in the Facebook groups that you feel may be worth mentioning, do reach out to us.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • FritzFritz Veteran

@Daniel15 said:
    @webhorizon has KVM in Singapore. I think they've also got OpenVZ NAT VPS in Singapore.

Unfortunately, their peering is not as good as @NexusByte and @tomazu based on my experience.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Fritz said:

@Daniel15 said:

Unfortunately, their peering is not as good as @NexusByte and @tomazu based on my experience.

We use 3 different networks at singapore location, so the peering varies based on plan bought & provisioned node.
    for eg. some early kvms were placed on ovh node, which is full now, we won't be provisioning any new orders on ovh.
    new VMs are now provisioned on the other networks, for specific details please PM which plan one is looking for & we can provide a test IP :)

• @Hakim said:
    NexusBytes @seriesn, OVH, DO, Vultr, Linode

Beat me to it! Everything here is great.

Thanked by 1seriesn

@MaxKVM When your Singapore Location SKVM-4G will be in stock again ??

Anyone else providing MaxKVM's SKVM-4G Plan at MaxKVM's price range ??

@tomazu Doesn't your plan have some serious problems ?? The 1GB NVME directly doubles the specs of 512MB NVME without Cores & Bandwidth, still 512MB is 1.25 Euro & 1024MB is 2.70 Euro where 1024 should be 2.50 Euro or less than 2.50 Euro. Same thing you made with the bigger plans. What's the reason behind 1024MB NVMe > 2*512MB NVMe ??

@NDTN Where's your Offer ? ;)

• Go for Leaseweb SG if 24/7 phone support is required.

• tomazutomazu Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2021

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @tomazu Doesn't your plan have some serious problems ??

thank you for the polite question, dear provider colleague, happy to answer: No, the plan is fine ;-)

Here is the Webhosting24 Singapore Launch thread:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/170773/webhosting24-singapore-launch-the-merlion-meets-ryzen-nvme-48-ipv6-subnets-starting-15-year

Thanked by 1notarobo
  • cazrzcazrz Member

@dedipromo said:
    Go for Leaseweb SG if 24/7 phone support is required.

Leaseweb is great but I moved all our vps to others. Be careful on the bandwidth. Also if I remember correctly either CPU/or IO is heavily throttled.

• Leaseweb is only dealing in B2B transactions. So unless you have registered business with the state authority, you won't be able to buy from them. That's what I am told by their support