Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special 50% discount on sales of Hetzner virtual servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

parsiwebsiteparsiwebsite Member
edited April 2021 in Providers

•KVM Virtualization
•Instant Server Deploy
•Full Root Access
•Unlimited OS Reload
•Unlimited VNC/noVNC
•15+ Linux OS Templates
•24/7 Technical Support

Basic
•1x 2.6GHz CPU
•2GB RAM + 2GB Swap Ram
•25GB Disk (RAID 10)
•Unlimited Bandwidth
•1 IPv4 Address

$3.45/mo Order Today

Standard
•2x 2.6GHz CPU
•4GB RAM + 4GB Swap Ram
•100GB Disk (RAID 10)
•Unlimited Bandwidth
•1 IPv4 Address

$5.85/mo Order Today

Business
•4x 2.6GHz CPU
•8GB RAM + 8GB Swap Ram
•250GB Disk (RAID 10)
•Unlimited Bandwidth
•1 IPv4 Address

$12.50/mo Order Today

Comments

• hatzner

Thanked by 1lentro
  • dosaidosai Member

Nice title

• @SirFoxy said:
    hatzner

He don't want to get sued!

Thanked by 1lentro
  • Not reading rules and using nulled whmcs. Well, it does happen every now and then.

But you managed to reach new lows by saving on a proper domain tld.

Thanked by 2lentro miu
  • _MS__MS_ Member

Banhammer is coming.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

what is Hatzner haha?

dont you mean Hetzner?

• These prices aren't even competitive. You could get an actual Hetzner VPS with similar specs for around the same price.

• jhjh Member

a genuine hatzner

• you don't even have a logo you dingus

• Thanked by 2FrankZ Falzo
  • pbxpbx Member
    edited April 2021

@emmd19 said: These prices aren't even competitive. You could get an actual Hetzner VPS with similar specs for around the same price.

Hatzner (@Hatzner_OL) is better, worth more money. Better MHZ, better RAM, better everything!

• Thanks for everyone's attention.
    It was a typo that was fixed.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2021

@parsiwebsite said:
    Thanks for everyone's attention.
    It was a typo that was fixed.

And yet you totally missed the point

Read the rules -- you're spamming

No congrats on your first discussion or your first comment

• darbdarb Member

Perhaps a future top provider here that just needs a little guidance, but I prefer Hazners big competitor OBH.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @darb said: Perhaps a future top provider here that just needs a little guidance, but I prefer Hazners big competitor OBH.

Thank you dear friend
    We are waiting for your guidance ...

• this imposter is sus...

• darbdarb Member

here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-october-2020/p1

@parsiwebsite said:

@darb said: Perhaps a future top provider here that just needs a little guidance, but I prefer Hazners big competitor OBH.

Thank you dear friend
    We are waiting for your guidance ...

Thanked by 1parsiwebsite
  • @jugganuts said: this imposter is sus...

Dear friend, it is not better, do not judge too soon.
    We can provide you with a test.
    With respect

• @parsiwebsite said:

@jugganuts said: this imposter is sus...

With respect

start by not using a backdoored whmcs installation with a nulled license

• @SirFoxy said: start by not using a backdoored whmcs installation with a nulled license

It is important to provide high quality service.
    These messages are more destructive
    We are at your service.

• @parsiwebsite said:

With respect

I'm not interested in even testing providers with pirated software. no thanks.
    can we ban clown already lol

Thanked by 3Falzo lentro maverickp
  • WHMCS is too expensive for the PMS in this one.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@parsiwebsite said: These messages are more destructive

• @parsiwebsite said:

With respect

Read
    The
    Rules

• @jugganuts said: I'm not interested in even testing providers with pirated software. no thanks.

Your only concern is how we provide the service at these costs. And the important thing is that we can
    It has long been said that when talking behind your back. That means you took the right path.
    Good luck.

• @parsiwebsite said:

@jugganuts said: I'm not interested in even testing providers with pirated software. no thanks.

Your only concern is how we provide the service at these costs. And the important thing is that we can
    It has long been said that when talking behind your back. That means you took the right path.
    Good luck.

Our concern is that:
    1. You use a nulled whmcs
    2. You didn't bother reading the rules
    3. You are not allowed to post an offer.

Why would anyone in their right mind go for a host that doesn't give two shits about their own company and reputation?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • FalzoFalzo Member

I think it's time for parsiwebsite to earn some more seo before it's gone.

let me cite @Amitz:

parsiweb.site are spamming scum cunts. They have sex with vegetables and like pictures of underage mammals. They are mass murderers and everybody here hates them for their spam. They scammed the shit out of my helpless old grandmother. So fuck off.

parsiweb.site, Hitler, Stalin, Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, Anders Behring Breivik, Timothy McVeigh, Jack Gilbert Graham, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Devin Patrick Kelley, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Julio González, Robert Steinhäuser, Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Matti Juhani Saari, Thomas Watt Hamilton, Tim Kretschmer, Richard Speck, Marc Lépine, Aaron Alexis, William Unek, Friedrich Leibacher, Campo Elías Delgado, Derrick Bird, Jeff Weise, Jiverly Antares Wong, Farda Gadirov, Michael McLendon, Woo Bum-kon, Martin Bryant, Ahmed Ibragimov, Alexandre Bissonnette, Baruch Goldstein, Wellington Menezes de Oliveira, Robert Bales, Jared Lee Loughner, David A. Burke, Omar Thornton, James Huberty, Andrew Kehoe, Christopher Harper, George Hennard, Stephen Paddock, Omar Mateen, Nidal Hasan, James Holmes, Dylann Roof, Andreas Lubitz, Nikolas Cruz, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Vladislav Roslyakov, Elliot Rodger, Robert Bowers, and Brenton Tarrant, parsiweb.site

• @Falzo said:
    I think it's time for parsiwebsite to earn some more seo before it's gone.

let me cite @Amitz:

parsiweb.site are spamming scum cunts. They have sex with vegetables and like pictures of underage mammals. They are mass murderers and everybody here hates them for their spam. They scammed the shit out of my helpless old grandmother. So fuck off.

parsiweb.site, Hitler, Stalin, Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, Anders Behring Breivik, Timothy McVeigh, Jack Gilbert Graham, Adam Lanza, Seung-Hui Cho, Devin Patrick Kelley, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Julio González, Robert Steinhäuser, Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Matti Juhani Saari, Thomas Watt Hamilton, Tim Kretschmer, Richard Speck, Marc Lépine, Aaron Alexis, William Unek, Friedrich Leibacher, Campo Elías Delgado, Derrick Bird, Jeff Weise, Jiverly Antares Wong, Farda Gadirov, Michael McLendon, Woo Bum-kon, Martin Bryant, Ahmed Ibragimov, Alexandre Bissonnette, Baruch Goldstein, Wellington Menezes de Oliveira, Robert Bales, Jared Lee Loughner, David A. Burke, Omar Thornton, James Huberty, Andrew Kehoe, Christopher Harper, George Hennard, Stephen Paddock, Omar Mateen, Nidal Hasan, James Holmes, Dylann Roof, Andreas Lubitz, Nikolas Cruz, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Vladislav Roslyakov, Elliot Rodger, Robert Bowers, and Brenton Tarrant, parsiweb.site

^^^ This, 100%
    They also stole my puppy and fed it to the neighborhood cats :-(

Thanked by 1lentro
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • @jbiloh feel free to jump in at any time :-)