Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared & Reseller Hosting, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared & Reseller Hosting, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@caracal said:
    What about adding disk to the existing plan? @MikePT

Open a ticket :)

@kkrajk said:

@caracal said: What about adding disk to the existing plan?

Just order multiples and raise a ticket. he'll merge them all if you want to

Yep that's it mate!

• What is resource limitation for reseller account?
    I want to know for reseller LET25 account.
    Like cpu, ram, ep, nproc and io?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@freezer said:
    What is resource limitation for reseller account?
    I want to know for reseller LET25 account.
    Like cpu, ram, ep, nproc and io?

Hey

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
    2GB RAM
    4096 IOPs
    10MB/s Disk
    50 Entry Processes
    200 Processes

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • gaogao Member

@MikePT Do we have any news on possible cpu upgrade to the LA location? Also rspamd is still completely not working on the LA location (directadmin says the service is not turned on) and my ticket isn't responded for almost two months. Can you look into it?

Otherwise I've been pretty satisfied with Miguel's service. The value is great and there has been no downtime :) I'm really looking forward to the singapore version and would buy another lifetime plan if he's offering singapore.

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited April 2021

@MikePT said: 10MB/s Disk

Isn't that a little bit too low? Most host gives 50MB/s limit.

But, I have no problem so far with either LA or DE node, just saying.

EDIT: I like the new DA Themes.

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited April 2021

@Fritz said:

@MikePT said: 10MB/s Disk

Isn't that a little bit too low? Most host gives 50MB/s limit.

But, I have no problem so far with either LA or DE node, just saying.

EDIT: I like the new DA Themes.

Agreed, the Theme is a nice addition, I like it too. Also I appreciate the additional languages added, like Arabic and turkish....

As for the disk speed it would be nice to increase it although I think it good enough now for me at least, but maybe in the future they will increase it.

So far everything is excellent.. Mike and Miguel always keep surprising us with new features and free upgrades..

I'm still very impressed with the free CPU upgrade. And yes it's free since I paid for something less and got much more.

• Hi @MikePT should i choose germany or los angeles for indonesia location?

• jcarlo9jcarlo9 Barred
    edited April 2021

@nyamenk said:
    Hi @MikePT should i choose germany or los angeles for indonesia location?

Do a ping test

DE

wde1.wndp.pt

LA

wla1.wndp.pt
  • FritzFritz Veteran

@nyamenk said:

LA gives better ping and server respons time.

If you don't care that much on ping, Better to use Deutsh location (Germany).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Fritz said:

@nyamenk said:

LA gives better ping and server respons time.

If you don't care that much on ping, Better to use Deutsh location (Germany).

Actually, I would think germany gives better ping (and performance since LA hasn't been upgraded to ryzen yet). Germany is closer to indonesia, so in theory the ping should be better.

But it's hard to say what the ping will be like in reality. Do the ping test

• AmplificatorAmplificator Member
    edited May 2021

Is there no support at your company? I created a ticket on the 24th of april and no answer so far. Asked again on the 28th of april as well and also no answer?

For claiming to be dedicated to support I can't but help feeling a bit.. meh :/

If I could get a refund I'd take it as support is extremely lacking here..

• lpnlpn Member

@Amplificator said:
    Is there no support at your company? I created a ticket on the 24th of april and no answer so far. Asked again on the 28th of april as well and also no answer?

For claiming to be dedicated to support I can't but help feeling a bit.. meh :/

If I could get a refund I'd take it as support is extremely lacking here..

Perhaps @MikePT would chime in.

• To be fair, he did answer after I posted in this thread.
    But he never addressed the actual ticket so the issue was not resolved and we are back to square one.

I had a very simple request but he doesn't seem to be able to even read the actual ticket: https://cln.sh/C5dLnj

• lpnlpn Member

@Amplificator said:
    To be fair, he did answer after I posted in this thread.
    But he never addressed the actual ticket so the issue was not resolved and we are back to square one.

I had a very simple request but he doesn't seem to be able to even read the actual ticket: https://cln.sh/C5dLnj

Is SSH even available? IIRC I didn't jump on this offer because I didn't see it listed as available.

• PanitPanit Member
    edited May 2021

:* sorry. I post in wrong forums. :p

• @lpn said:

@Amplificator said:
    To be fair, he did answer after I posted in this thread.

Is SSH even available? IIRC I didn't jump on this offer because I didn't see it listed as available.

It is by request.

• it seems @MikePT is busy with something else, hopefully he is doing fine during this pandemic

• Looks like the DA bill has not been paid...... License has expired

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • caracalcaracal Member

Can confirm too. WDE1 license expired. @MikePT

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@caracal said:
    Can confirm too. WDE1 license expired. @MikePT

Can also confirm.

Didn't wanna make a thread for it but opened a ticket with @MikePT early this morning :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Just received a ticket update. Fixed :)
    License is active again. Thanks @MikePT !

• This is the second time he has let a license expire.. just goes to show how unorganized his business is.

@MikePT I'm still interested in a refund. This is getting sad.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2021

I must admit that I am a bit worried with so many lifetime plans. This used to be something special, like Black Friday, but now it became some sort of business model.

Thanked by 2zetaspace bulbasaur
  • @default said:
    I must admit that I am a bit worried with so many lifetime plans. This used to be something special, like Black Friday, but now it became some sort of business model.

I personally don't believe in the lifetime model (even whilst using one) but I do believe in the person behind the brand. So as long as Mike's around, I have confidence.

• caracalcaracal Member

Got a tad worried about it all.. Glad it got fixed quickly.

However.. just received a marketing email from MyW selling more lifetime plans.. Last time? Last last time?

Thanked by 1drunkendog
  • BSABSA Member

OP has literally sold many lifetime accounts and forgotten about the product and service, literally feels like an auto pilot business with WHMCS doing all the leg work. I have a ticket that's open for a month now, I haven't even received a human acknowledgment email to say we're having a look at your problem. It might not be critical but it's important to me.

With OP's core business apparently being whitelabelled L1, L2 and L3 support I find it difficult to digest the fact that tickets can be left open for so long without any response or even acknowledgement.

I too don't believe in lifetime accounts but made an exception because the OP is quite reputable here.

With bills going unpaid as well I wonder if it's in the verge of deadpooling.

Thanked by 2MikePT JasonM
  • _MS__MS_ Member

@caracal said: Last time? Last last time?

last time - 1.

@Ympker @SmallWeb thanks for helping us guys, we appreciate...

We've emailed our clients letting them know what's going on - the NOC services have grew so much that I lack time to provide the support you guys need in MyW - as so, I'll be reserving one hour or two to get back to you guys and sort your issues every day.

Our sincere apologies.

In regards to the accounts, all our accounts in DirectAdmin.com are actually set to one-time, these are owned licenses, @DA_Mark may confirm this with you. What happened here, is that the license file, somehow, wasn't there, so I had to re-download the license keys.

To all here, I'll sort the tickets today and make sure you're satisfied.

@Sid said:
    OP has literally sold many lifetime accounts and forgotten about the product and service, literally feels like an auto pilot business with WHMCS doing all the leg work. I have a ticket that's open for a month now, I haven't even received a human acknowledgment email to say we're having a look at your problem. It might not be critical but it's important to me.

With OP's core business apparently being whitelabelled L1, L2 and L3 support I find it difficult to digest the fact that tickets can be left open for so long without any response or even acknowledgement.

I too don't believe in lifetime accounts but made an exception because the OP is quite reputable here.

With bills going unpaid as well I wonder if it's in the verge of deadpooling.

We're definitely NOT deadpooling, business is going strong, fortunately! But I can absolutely understand why you think that as MyW hasn't had the attention it deserves.
    Will sort this today and improve its support guys. :)

• caracalcaracal Member

Fair response.

A man only has 24 hours: all the best mate.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:
    We're definitely NOT deadpooling, business is going strong, fortunately! But I can absolutely understand why you think that as MyW hasn't had the attention it deserves.
    Will sort this today and improve its support guys. :)

Why not give the customers that feel neglected their money back, as you do seem to acknowledge that they havn't been getting the treatment they should? You seem to be skirting around the issue for some reason.