Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for replacement of WebNX Storage server and servers with iGPU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for replacement of WebNX Storage server and servers with iGPU

Webnx has announce their servers wont be back for weeks. We dont have weeks.

Looking for these in the West Coast USA.

500TB storage server/s, nvme drives for cache, 1gbps (10gbps for a month if possible) unmetered incoming, 40gbps private networking (aggregate if on multiple storage servers)
15 x server with iGPU, 32gb Ram, 1tb ssd/nvme, 1gbps private network, 1gbps public with at least 40TB outgoing.

We require free private networking for all servers.
Looking for something close to the pricing of webnx.

If anyone can fill this, please send me a DM.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@kennsann said: Webnx has announce their servers wont be back for weeks. We dont have weeks.

Was there a message not posted that I missed?

Francisco

I saw that one, but ti seems they just hit Facebook with one confirming OP's comment:

Timelines are difficult to predict at any stage and many clients’ servers won’t be back online for several weeks.

Blood hell.

Francisco

• Yes its on their FB, I should have linked it. For anyone interested in knowing, here is a block of text.

The last few days have been very long, hectic, and crazy as we are sure it has been for you as well. While this is not the last update, we hope that this will at least give you an idea of what steps you need to take in regards to your server located at WebNX in Ogden Utah.
    As of this moment, all of the servers not directly affected are back online. If you are unable to access your server, it can be assumed it is currently down and will remain so until it can be inspected for any damage in the coming weeks. We are optimistic that the vast majority of data stored on these servers is recoverable. Several servers racked in the vicinity of the incident have resumed operation without trouble.
    Our focus going forward is to restore functionality and connectivity to as many servers as possible. Every hour, more and more servers are brought back online, and we will continue in that effort over the coming weeks. Timelines are difficult to predict at any stage and many clients’ servers won’t be back online for several weeks. If you have not already done so please submit a support request through our online customer portal at https://clients.webnx.com/ Once your ticket has been submitted, please be patient and understand continued inquiries for updates are counterproductive as everyone who is updating you is one less person trying to bring your services back online. We will post weekly general updates as they happen and customers will be notified when any changes have been made to their status.
    In online forums, we have posted as many informative updates as possible to keep you, our clients, “in the loop”. Alongside our updates, several attempts have been made to spread rumors and false information. We have at least one confirmed incident of a competitor attempting to disseminate blatant falsehoods regarding our services. If customers have any specific questions in regards to their service, the client portal is the proper channel to communicate through.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

PM me if you're fine with full GPU machines (e.g. NVIDIA 2080 Ti) at maybe ~$200/mo+

Can give you a larger selection than what's just listed here.

(If you're doing GPU-based computing, I assume you could use higher spec GPUs but rent fewer servers)

• @kennsann said:
    Webnx has announce their servers wont be back for weeks. We dont have weeks.

Looking for these in the West Coast USA.

500TB storage server/s, nvme drives for cache, 1gbps (10gbps for a month if possible) unmetered incoming, 40gbps private networking (aggregate if on multiple storage servers)
    15 x server with iGPU, 32gb Ram, 1tb ssd/nvme, 1gbps private network, 1gbps public with at least 40TB outgoing.

We require free private networking for all servers.
    Looking for something close to the pricing of webnx.

If anyone can fill this, please send me a DM.

Thanks.

Do you really need 500TB or 500 GB storage, can you confirm?

• Do you really need 500TB or 500 GB storage, can you confirm?

TB

@lentro said:
    PM me if you're fine with full GPU machines (e.g. NVIDIA 2080 Ti) at maybe ~$200/mo+

Can give you a larger selection than what's just listed here.

(If you're doing GPU-based computing, I assume you could use higher spec GPUs but rent fewer servers)

Its not super high end gpu computing. It'll be a waste for our use case. Thanks for the offer tho.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Our Xeon E servers have iGPU built in; https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers/

• @Clouvider said:
    Our Xeon E servers have iGPU built in; https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers/

Yeah would have been a good candidate, but pricing and no real storage servers. Thanks tho.

that's one chungus plex server.

Francisco

Thanked by 2lentro dosai