Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Colo in NL with LTO possibility.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Colo in NL with LTO possibility.

HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

Can anyone refer me cheap colo in NL with the option to buy server.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Waqass said:
    Can anyone refer me cheap colo in NL with the option to buy server.

If you're colocating then it's yours isn't it? Unless you're referring to rent/lease to own which then means it's theirs until it's yours.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

Yup you can say either way!

• Access2ITAccess2IT Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited April 2021

Contact Hostio Solutions for co-location. LTO is possible. Let us know the server specs you are looking for and for how many months. Co-location is at Serverius in Dronten. We can also supply DDoS protection and IPv4 /24 or higher for your servers. We supply mostly to other hosting resellers.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

You can try serverius for Colocation and LTO
    However you have to pay the 20%/22% VAT to fully own the hardware after you clear all EMI

No matter which country you are from. But you have to pay the VAT

20%/22% VAT

Thats illogical ....anyways...ill contact both of the above to see what they have to offer.

• Check out https://www.worldstream.com/ they offer Lease to Own.

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2021

@Waqass said:

20%/22% VAT

Thats illogical ....anyways...ill contact both of the above to see what they have to offer.

I know but that's true. It's 21% VAT you have to pay to completely own the server.

Ever if your company is in Antarctica you have to pay that VAT

Here's the actual quote from their team
    "Yes if you want to be legal owner you have to pay the dutch vat and when moving out."

Without the VAT you can't legally own the hardware and can't move from their DC

So if you don't pay the VAT then you have to use their colocation forever.

If you have no plan to move somewhere else then you don't need to pay the VAT to own the server. Just use it

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi! Which server config are you looking to LTO?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@George_Fusioned said:
    Check out https://www.worldstream.com/ they offer Lease to Own.

Ah no we are in contact with them and they said 2 days ago that they don't offer it anymore. They just Working on removing it

I quote part of their message:

The Intel Xeon E-2234 is currently in stock but we may need to contact our suppliers should you like to proceed with a bulk order of 100 servers total. In case RTO refers to Rent To Own, I'm sorry to inform you that we have discontinued the Lease To Own service. I understand that the service is still displayed on our website but we are working to remove this service as soon as possible.

• @HostSlick said:
    Ah no we are in contact with them and they said 2 days ago that they don't offer it anymore. They just Working on removing it

welp, then @Waqass will have to look elsewhere :blush:
    thanks for the notice

yup got that message from worldstream.nl also

In light of recent developments in our portfolio, Worldstream has taken the decision to discontinue the Lease to Own (LTO) service

so its out of league :tongue: