Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Resolved] Kloxo + BoxBilling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Resolved] Kloxo + BoxBilling

al3xtal3xt Member
edited September 2013 in General

[Want To Ask] - Changed to [Resolved]
I tried to run Kloxo + BoxBilling for client management. Setup wise all no issue, however when it comes to creating accounts on BoxBilling, it says not able to find the resource plan where obviously i've created them in Kloxo.

FYI, im running the latest Kloxo and BoxBilling version, I used the external extensions from github for Kloxo, just doesn't seems to work.

Has anyone gotten both of it to really work?

Comments

• duh, finally got it to work.. resource plan should only contain alphanumeric name, any other wording will not work.. looking good at the moment. thanks for viewing.

• And dns template should fill into hash area,just get kloxo+boxbilling working a few days ago.
    I'm tring to limit one order per account only,didn't find a way except making client to use promo code,did you get a bug when editing promo code? The radio is not working,I changed it with firebug.

• @al3xt, I'm the one that made the latest version of the plugin in github - some errors were fixed, I also added some features (it was not working at all before that).

Let me know if you're experiencing problems with it.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Evo said:
    al3xt, I'm the one that made the latest version of the plugin in github - some errors were fixed, I also added some features (it was not working at all before that).

do you have any such thing for hypervm aswell???

• EvoEvo Member
    edited September 2013

@agentmishra , unfortunately no, but the API for HyperVM is very similar to Kloxo and it won't be that hard for such to be created from the Kloxo plugin:

http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+Client+to+Kloxo

http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+VM+to+HyperVM

for example, adding a client should be something similar to:

public function createAccount(Server_Account $a) {
    $p = $a->getPackage();
    $resourcePlan = $this->_getResourcePlan($p);
    /* $dnsTemplate = $this->_getDnsTemplate($p); */
    $client = $a->getClient();

$params = array(
    'action'    =>  'add',
    'class' =>  'vps',
    'name'  =>  $a->getDomain() . '.vm',
    'v-password' => $a->getPassword(),
    'v-plan_name'   =>  $resourcePlan,
    'v-type'    =>  'openvz',
    'v-contactemail'    =>  $client->getEmail(),
    'v-send_welcome_f'  =>  'off',
    'v-num_ipaddress_f' => '1',
    'v-ostemplate' =>   'your_os_template',
    'v-syncserver' =>$this->_config['accesshash'] // this will be the node for the vps
    );

$result = $this->_makeRequest($params);

if (isset($result['return']) && $result['return'] == 'error') {
    throw new Server_Exception('HyperVM error: ' . $result['message']);
    }

return true;
    }

Note that the above code was not tested.
    Also, as I remember, the new version of BoxBilling does have new functions especially for VPS server control panels, but I'm not sure about that.

Edit: I missed 1 parameter and edited some, but it's still not tested.

@Evo said:
    agentmishra , unfortunately no, but the API for HyperVM is very similar to Kloxo and it won't be that hard for such to be created from the Kloxo plugin:

http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+Client+to+Kloxo

http://wiki.lxcenter.org/JSON+Add+a+VM+to+HyperVM

for example, adding a client should be something similar to:

>   public function createAccount(Server_Account $a) {
    > $p = $a->getPackage();
    > $resourcePlan = $this->_getResourcePlan($p);
    > /* $dnsTemplate = $this->_getDnsTemplate($p); */
    > $client = $a->getClient();
    > 
    > $params = array(
    > 'action'  =>  'add',
    > 'class'   =>  'vps',
    > 'name'    =>  $a->getDomain() . '.vm',
    > 'v-password' => $a->getPassword(),
    > 'v-plan_name' =>  $resourcePlan,
    > 'v-type'  =>  'openvz',
    > 'v-contactemail'  =>  $client->getEmail(),
    > 'v-send_welcome_f'    =>  'off',
    > 'v-num_ipaddress_f' => '1',
    > 'v-ostemplate' => 'your_os_template',
    > 'v-syncserver' =>$this->_config['accesshash'] // this will be the node for the vps
    > );
    > 
    > $result = $this->_makeRequest($params);
    > 
    > if (isset($result['return']) && $result['return'] == 'error') {
    > throw new Server_Exception('HyperVM error: ' . $result['message']);
    > }
    > 
    > return true;
    > }
    > 

Note that the above code was not tested.
    Also, as I remember, the new version of BoxBilling does have new functions especially for VPS server control panels, but I'm not sure about that.

Edit: I missed 1 parameter and edited some, but it's still not tested.

well i would be awaiting for this plugin

will you be testing it?

• @agentmishra, I do not have a dedicated server with HyperVM to test that, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to spare time on this project at the moment.

The above code is just an example of how should look the account creation function.

@Evo said:
    agentmishra, I do not have a dedicated server with HyperVM to test that, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to spare time on this project at the moment.

The above code is just an example of how should look the account creation function.

so may be in near future, i will sponsor you a server and hope then you can contribute to the community...

and yes are these plugins for bb-free or pro version!!!

• I would of used ISPConfig over Kloxo for sure. Pretty sure you can even utilize VMs with ISPConfig nowadays. Just a suggestion.

• @Evo said:
    al3xt, I'm the one that made the latest version of the plugin in github - some errors were fixed, I also added some features (it was not working at all before that).

Cool, the latest plugin was updated a year ago in github for kloxo.php, not sure if it is fully functional as i've only tested account creation, so far it's good. So yea, will try more of the API when i have the time, thanks @Evo.

edited September 2013

@al3xt said:
    Cool, the latest plugin was updated a year ago in github for kloxo.php, not sure if it is fully functional as i've only tested account creation, so far it's good. So yea, will try more of the API when i have the time, thanks Evo.

i feel kloxo too isnt updated since last year...

• That's why we use Kloxo MR, improved updated fork of old Kloxo with some new features.