Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for easyengine alternatives
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for easyengine alternatives

RurikoRuriko Member

Anyone know a lemp stack that utilizes docker and easy to use for a person with little knowledge in vps management like easyengine? I would use easyengine but their script doesn't work properly and support is dead

Comments

• Wordops, webinoly or centmindmod

• @Ruriko said:
    Anyone know a lemp stack that utilizes docker and easy to use for a person with little knowledge in vps management like easyengine? I would use easyengine but their script doesn't work properly and support is dead

Why not a control panel as that would make management easier for someone with "little" admin knowledge :)

• AswinAswin Member, Host Rep

Try control panels without docker such as Cloudstick.io, Runcloud.io, ServerPilot, or ploi

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • AswinAswin Member, Host Rep

@Ruriko said:

By the way - If you still wants docker based - I recommend Bitnami https://hub.docker.com/r/bitnami/wordpress/

• Another one of those weekly posts about “stack” for Wordpress.

Search feature in Vanilla must be dead