Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bunny.net (BunnyCDN) - Easter Giveaway Event - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bunny.net (BunnyCDN) - Easter Giveaway Event

2»

Comments

• Looks like the event has eneded? I was too late :( @BunnySpeed is there any chance I could just buy the mug?

Thanked by 2sanvit pbx
  • Some Covid masks for children, with bunnies on them...

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @pbx said:
    It is! Replicated storage is an awesome feature, dunno if you tried yet or not, if not give it a go!

Thanks. I probably won't - and here is why: I just signed up with da Bunny a few hours ago - after I had constant errors saving a WP with only 2 lines of text, usually either 522 or 525 (something SSL related, that site uses Let's Encrypt, but I have sites with CF SSL and they throw errors too). Anyway, the swap to Bunny just took like 3 Minutes. WP backend instantly worked. Site loads fast, as in REALLY fast. On Cloudflare it loads mostly fast, but sometimes a page takes 10 Seconds or more.

So for now I am absolutely and totally happy with the Bunny-speed.

So let me learn a bit about riding the Bunny and then will see. For now I am too impressed to think straight.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • FritzFritz Veteran
    edited April 2021

@dergelbe said:

@pbx said:
    It is! Replicated storage is an awesome feature, dunno if you tried yet or not, if not give it a go!

Thanks. I probably won't - and here is why: I just signed up with da Bunny a few hours ago - after I had constant errors saving a WP with only 2 lines of text, usually either 522 or 525 (something SSL related, that site uses Let's Encrypt, but I have sites with CF SSL and they throw errors too). Anyway, the swap to Bunny just took like 3 Minutes. WP backend instantly worked. Site loads fast, as in REALLY fast. On Cloudflare it loads mostly fast, but sometimes a page takes 10 Seconds or more.

So for now I am absolutely and totally happy with the Bunny-speed.

So let me learn a bit about riding the Bunny and then will see. For now I am too impressed to think straight.

I assume you are using Cloudflare for whole site, that makes sense.

But, In case you are using Cloudflare only for static files, then I believe you will achieve more or less same result.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited April 2021

@Fritz said: In case you are using Cloudflare only for static files, then I believe you will achieve more or less same result.

For static files only, thanks to replicated storage & more edge nodes (than CF Free, didn't compare with their paid plans), Bunny is a clear winner.

• FritzFritz Veteran

@pbx said:

@Fritz said: In case you are using Cloudflare only for static files, then I believe you will achieve more or less same result.

For static files only, thanks to replicated storage & more edge nodes (than CF Free, didn't compare with their paid plans), Bunny is a clear winner.

Oh, I see.

Do you know many POP is available for CF free plain?

• Last year too, I remember I couldn't find Easter eggs in Bunny site. May be not visible in India? Anyhow thank you so much for the free fund code. Redeemed it to bag $6..

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2021

@Fritz said:

@pbx said:

Oh, I see.

Do you know many POP is available for CF free plain?

This depends. From my experience, PoPs in SEA region is hit and miss (usually routes through western U.S.), while US/EU is generally usable (PoPs are not always guaranteed, but usually routed to somewhat close one)

Thanked by 1pbx
  • KenobisVPSKenobisVPS Member
    edited April 2021

How could I miss this? The code is already expired :(
    I visit LET every day, but not during Easter :(
    Poor me :(

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2021

Got the mug!

Yeah, shameless bump!

I may have PM'd them few days ago here telling them to claim theirs money back for first shipment (I assume they shipped it months ago, just was lost somewhere/my local post office stole it), but this one arrived, via express shipping.

@BunnySpeed does this works with induction stove/hob? :P

Thanked by 1BunnySpeed
  • @JabJab said: my local post office stole it

I hope they try to microwave milk or something in their stolen mug. It'd be a nice sparkle show.

• Your *.b-cdn.net domain SSL/TLS certificate will expire in 4 days, please renew it ASAP instead of just closing my ticket support about this.

Nobody wants a downtime because of expired certificate.

Thanked by 2guerrilla dosai
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Roldan said:
    Your *.b-cdn.net domain SSL/TLS certificate will expire in 4 days, please renew it ASAP instead of just closing my ticket support about this.

Maybe they're closing your ticket because you're trying to do their job for them. If their cert expires in 4 days you get to shame them. You don't get to dictate when they renew it.

• @Roldan said:
    Your *.b-cdn.net domain SSL/TLS certificate will expire in 4 days, please renew it ASAP instead of just closing my ticket support about this.

Good part: 4 more days to expire.

Which brings forth a question: does the cert for b.cdn.net become less relevant if one is using a cname for domain mapped to bunny?

• ErisaErisa Member
    edited November 2021

@vyas11 said:

@Roldan said:

Good part: 4 more days to expire.

Which brings forth a question: does the cert for b.cdn.net become less relevant if one is using a cname for domain mapped to bunny?

It shouldn't have any immediate effects as long as they don't have any internal infrastructure relying on it

• again i'm late...

• @virgilmosciski said:
    again i'm late...

Only by 7 months though

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

It's being scheduled to go live today :) Sorry to worry you. The domain is used by almost a million websites, so you can rest assured we won't let it expire.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

@Roldan said:

We never close support tickets without replying unless it's spam. In fact, tickets can only be closed by users (I guess it might have been a misclick?), so you can just open a new one and I'm sure someone will be happy to help :)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @BunnySpeed In the network page it says Quioto, it should say Quito!

Quito, Ecuador!