Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cant use ovh credits balance for auto renewal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cant use ovh credits balance for auto renewal

i have one server renewal for 1st april since it was taking time when do manual payment i have a credits that i can pay but i just have 2 options pay by credit card or create a pament receipt paypal? now where is pay by OVH balance?

Comments

• TomzTomz Member

on : manager/dedicated/#/billing/autorenew
    Select via checkbox the server you want to renew , click on top action (renew)
    follow step , at the end u will see pay via multiple option including prepaid account

• it has managed subscription which then auto selects 24 months then monthly payment and billling goes to default payment which is Email [Paypal OVH]. There is no option to lets say renew and then pay by OVH Balance.

• TomzTomz Member

Nope , i'm in the same situation
    called them last time about it and they said have to be credit card linked for autorenewal
    normally it could be done from their server script side easly but this is what is

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Try to call them ASAP because they answer to the tickets after few days and with useless information almost every time.
    If u cant apply credit on invoice, you cant do anything to bypass their support.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

The method doesn't work. I was also credited with compensation on ovhAccount. But payment from the balance, instead of withdrawing from the balance and renewing the service, makes a payment in debt, and the Prepaid does not touch. This is a bug most likely and no one from the employees sees it.

• I am also confused for this thing.Owing to the fire in Strasbourg,I got compensation on my soyoustart account‘s prepaid account.I don't know how to use it to renew my service or pay my order.I just find three options,credit card,paypal and ovhAccount to pay my bill.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Some dimwit once said, "It's not a bug. It's a feature."

@wiseocean said: ovhAccount to pay my bill

This is precisely their inner balance. We have burned down 118 servers in SBG2.

But the payer was compensated for those that were paid in March. It doesn't work on OVH.ie. but it works on SoYouStart.

The renewal amount must be lower than the balance. I've already tried to renew servers.

Thanked by 1wiseocean
  • wiseoceanwiseocean Member
    edited April 2021

@Vova1234 said:
    This is precisely their inner balance. We have burned down 118 servers in SBG2.

Thanks for your help. :) Well,I have 34.99€ in my prepaid account.I try to renew my service and generate a new order.The renewal amount is lower than the balance.But my bill is not withdraw from my prepaid soyoustart account automatically.
    And I can't find how to use my prepaid account to pay this order. :(
    [cuEjYj.md.png]
    [cuVPmT.md.png]
    [cuEao4.md.png]

@wiseocean said: And I can't find how to use my prepaid account to pay this order.

Pay this order with my OVH account.

Thanked by 1wiseocean
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@OVH_APAC We're having a similar situation too, added months of balance in credit & now invoices won't debit automatically.

• @Vova1234 said:

@wiseocean said: And I can't find how to use my prepaid account to pay this order.

exactly i did this and still it will detect balance from my default payment method which is paypal.

@amsaal said:

@Vova1234 said:

exactly i did this and still it will detect balance from my default payment method which is paypal.

So this is a panel bug. I do not link any cards or PayPals to services and hosting services at all. I pay everything manually all the time without automatic payments and other things.

• @Vova1234 said:

@amsaal said:

@Vova1234 said:

So this is a panel bug. I do not link any cards or PayPals to services and hosting services at all. I pay everything manually all the time without automatic payments and other things.

may be i am thinking i subscribed using 24 months contract with my default payment paypal automatic renewal. this needs to be manual and then we can do pay by ovh account but still i dont know what is going to happen after this. most of people are on same situation as mine.

• And now i have 2 payments pending for withdrawal and no way to revert or cancel. It was suppose to show 1 May 2021 now it says June 2021 . 2 payments they will take for renewal from default payment? i just want to make renew with my credit notes i got . just 1 month renew from 1 April to 1May. I called them yesterday on Friday 5 Pm my time and they were closed that time. Now they will open on Monday. Today is Saturday.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hi @amsaal , @WebHorizon - could you drop me your info and ticket number in PM so we can further look into this matter? Thanks!

Thanked by 1Abd